Posting Pics from iPhone to Craigslist

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Aug 26, 2011
Attempting to post pictures on Craigslist using iPhone4. Click to add image and Browse box never opens?

Since: Jul 11

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2011
Get the craigslist app from the app store.

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Aug 26, 2011
Justme_haha wrote:
Get the craigslist app from the app store.
Thank you
Josh

Horseheads, NY

#4 Mar 17, 2012
I got the app and it still doesn't work? WTF??!! I'm so angry with apple right now my phone is messing up, they say at the Verizon store I need the newest iPhone version but to do so your computer needs the newest iTunes version which my computer keeps saying errors!! I have to pay $70 for them to F ing tell me how to download the new versions.

And I bet they day after it's my computers fault and to bring it to day the geek squad or rip off squad as I know them and pay prob $150. I'm starting to to hate technology except nice speakers, I have $5000 worth of em 2 thous in car 3 thous in house, hd tv's, I have a gorgeous huge HD that's about an inch thick.

But computers they still can't stop malware, spyware and virus's and mine always end up useless even with Mcafee and I don't even go on iffy sights or use it much. So sick of it.
Mitzgrl

Mesa, AZ

#5 Jul 14, 2012
The ap use to let you... Used it all the time. Then about a week ago, it shows a new page where you have to "Browse". Which, anyone with an iPhone knows... You can't! SUKS!! I've tried a few dif aps, same thing... HELP..!!
Pochoplumber

United States

#6 Jul 15, 2012
It's an easy answer.
You can't post pics directly from your I-phone to craigs list.
You can put your pics in photobucket, then later edit your add and install the pics, but it still has to be done from a computer.
Hank

Des Moines, IA

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Pochoplumber wrote:
It's an easy answer.
You can't post pics directly from your I-phone to craigs list.
You can put your pics in photobucket, then later edit your add and install the pics, but it still has to be done from a computer.
Bull I've done it a few weeks ago and now the chose a file button is just grayed out
Dsturge

Lake Oswego, OR

#8 Jul 15, 2012
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull I've done it a few weeks ago and now the chose a file button is just grayed out
Same here - it used to work on my iPhone just fine. Now there's no option to add pictures. Thought I was going nuts - I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.
YankeeGrrl

United States

#9 Jul 16, 2012
Dsturge wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here - it used to work on my iPhone just fine. Now there's no option to add pictures. Thought I was going nuts - I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.
Same here - I have the Craigslist app, I uploaded photos only a month ago from my iPhone for other postings, and now lo and behold I cannot! Really was driving me nuts - I'd say it's good to know that it's them not me, but wtf are they thinking with a change like that?? Now I'm supposed to do what, email the pics to myself and then upload them from a computer? While I'm at it I'll turn on some 4 Non Blondes since I am apparently back in 1997 anyway.
#1 Fan

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jul 16, 2012
Mine is doing the same thing!!!! So frustrating!
Ma555v

Simi Valley, CA

#11 Jul 16, 2012
Has anyone figured out a way to fix thisp. Im always on my phone and it used to be so convenient to post, now it's a pita!
Tired of t

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jul 16, 2012
Even i bought the paid version still the same thing? What te heck?
Avrej joe

United States

#13 Jul 17, 2012
So no one knows what to do about it
Jimmy

Lexington, SC

#14 Jul 20, 2012
I just added pics 2 days ago but today I can't what's up with that
InfoGuy

New York, NY

#15 Jul 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
Attempting to post pictures on Craigslist using iPhone4. Click to add image and Browse box never opens?
From the app's support page, http://www.escargotstudios.com/craigsclassifi...

BROKEN POSTING WITH PHOTOS

Craigslist modified Posting recently, and we modified the app accordingly after that. The version with fixed posting has been submitted to Apple for review. It usually takes Apple from 1 to 2 weeks to review an app update.

Thank you for your patience,

The CraigsPro Team
Justin

United States

#16 Jul 20, 2012
What app works and will it ever be that we can add pic to are posts
coachcindy

Southfield, MI

#17 Jul 21, 2012
same thing happening to me~ glad I'm not crazy!!!
apple sux

Blytheville, AR

#18 Jul 21, 2012
Get a droid, that will fix it.

United States

#19 Jul 21, 2012
apple sux wrote:
Get a droid, that will fix it.
i do have roids and they been bothering me alot lately
Making centz

Manor, TX

#20 Jul 21, 2012
Thank you people!!!! I was so frustrated. I too just posted pictures not to long ago. At least my iPhone lets me looks up posts like these to find the cause. I guess I need to use the computer for now. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ar legislature looking to tax you 1.5 cents for... 2 min Disclaimer 41
Sasha Lachelle James 5 min listen 101
Senate Democrat Proposes Amendment Defunding To... 11 min District9 3
Hillary Nailed on Benghazi? 20 min District9 42
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 31 min Willard 30,748
do guys like girls w hair down there (Aug '10) 39 min caught you 138
News Bicycle, pedestrian study results available 59 min Barton Farley 1
Mandatory Voting 9 hr Barton Farley 125
If I don't return, just know its been real. 10 hr guest 89
Jonesboro Dating