word on old bank building

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 13, 2013
heard something about the old citizens bank building is going to be restored. what is the word about what it is going to be restore for?
Is it going to be turned into lofts, more offices, giant flea market, have a restaurant at the very top or...
Guest

Newbern, TN

#2 Jul 13, 2013
me just saying wrote:
heard something about the old citizens bank building is going to be restored. what is the word about what it is going to be restore for?
Is it going to be turned into lofts, more offices, giant flea market, have a restaurant at the very top or...
Gee, read the Sun this morning?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, read the Sun this morning?
since I do not subscribe to the sun nor their website, I cannot read it. It is also not sold in the town I live in. that is why I asked!
Guest

Newbern, TN

#4 Jul 13, 2013
me just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
since I do not subscribe to the sun nor their website, I cannot read it. It is also not sold in the town I live in. that is why I asked!
Well, the realtor said that they might, maybe have something in the works. Since Burrow owns it, I suspect he's feeling the heat from his lender to do something with it.
imbo

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jul 13, 2013
News said new parking garage...retail on bottom...fine living on top.

IF things fall right.

I hope they put the symbol back on top.
Guest

Newbern, TN

#6 Jul 13, 2013
imbo wrote:
News said new parking garage...retail on bottom...fine living on top.
IF things fall right.
I hope they put the symbol back on top.
Bet it doesn't happen.
imbo

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jul 13, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet it doesn't happen.
There sure were a lit of IF in that story.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jul 13, 2013
President and Chief Operating Officer of Halsey Real Estate Gary Harpole... Wow, that's some title!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists 5 min James 99
Jesus 10 min James 584
Serious question for the ladies 13 min thinklikealady 5
Garbage pick up?? 18 min new 5
What is your deepest secret? 19 min Judy 111
Barton Farley talks to Rubert B. Jigglebottom 32 min WKJ 60
Obamas Public Opinion Poll 35 min Guest 4
ISIS Blowing up the Memphis bridge? 3 hr Hassan Ben Sober 37
How About This 'Baggers ? 11 hr Cyrus5590 75
Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
NFL12:44 PM
NFL fines five involved in Rams-Giants scuffle
NBC Sports12:58 PM
William Hayes, Alec Ogletree draw fines after fight with Giants
NBC Sports 5:11 PM
Russell Okung cleared to play from bruised lung, Max Unger a game-time decision
NBC Sports 8:41 PM
Report: Chargers worked out Austin Pettis