Supreme Court: Affordable Healthcare stands!

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 636 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2012
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#1 Jun 28, 2012
We knew it would. It is fair legislation.

The Supreme Court of the United Stated demonstrated wisdom on this one.
goodbyeUSA

Bryant, AR

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
We knew it would. It is fair legislation.
The Supreme Court of the United Stated demonstrated wisdom on this one.
When a stinking liberal communist fool like you is for anything this stinking liberal communist fool administration does it's just more proof of how damned bad it is for America.

Euless, TX

#3 Jun 28, 2012
goodbyeUSA wrote:
<quoted text>When a stinking liberal communist fool like you is for anything this stinking liberal communist fool administration does it's just more proof of how damned bad it is for America.
lol, that's the truth.

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jun 28, 2012
goodbyeUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
When a stinking liberal communist fool like you is for anything this stinking liberal communist fool administration does it's just more proof of how damned bad it is for America.
Take your meds ignorant ass fool ! You clearly have no clue as to what communism is. We know it's your Nazi racism talking, hater of America; aka Tea Party lunatic.

Topix Bar and Grill

#5 Jun 28, 2012
goodbyeUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
I very well knew a rightie would start by posting nothing but vulgar absurdities. I very well could have predicted that.

The SCOTUS is the law of the land. Sick it up!

Euless, TX

#6 Jun 28, 2012
Yayyyyy!! Something else for the working people to pay for the non working people to have !

Topix Bar and Grill

#7 Jun 28, 2012
guest wrote:
Yayyyyy!! Something else for the working people to pay for the non working people to have !
Everybody will have to have medical healthcare coverage. It's the right and fair thing to do. No more freeloading.
goodbyeUSA

Bryant, AR

#8 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Everybody will have to have medical healthcare coverage. It's the right and fair thing to do. No more freeloading.
Liar -- you know damned good and well that this is another Obama tax on the middle class -- it's another damned tax on working people that will go toward paying to keep scum like you communist America haters alive and no amount of liberal spin from your lying ass is going to change that, you welfare w hore.
goodbyeUSA

Bryant, AR

#9 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>
I very well knew a rightie would start by posting nothing but vulgar absurdities. I very well could have predicted that.
The SCOTUS is the law of the land. Sick it up!
You SICK it up you sick POS.
bobby

Pacific, MO

#10 Jun 28, 2012
goodbyeUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
the same thing was said about medcare, social security,federal deposit insurance, now go tell your grand parents what a leach they are society.

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jun 28, 2012
How do you thing the welfare recipients are going to pay for healthcare? I know, the goverment will raise my taxes so we can give them more money. Which they will spend on drugs and alcohol. THey still don't have health insurance,so then the goverment will fine them. What are they going to pay the fine with? So, then goverment will give them more of our tax dollars to pay their fines.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#12 Jun 28, 2012
There's some pretty harsh talk coming from the righties over this decision. I find it ironic since it was Chief Justice Roberts, a GW Bush appointee who swung the vote.

He also wrote the summary.

Are they now saying that our Chief Justice is a commie?
guest1

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jun 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
How do you thing the welfare recipients are going to pay for healthcare? I know, the goverment will raise my taxes so we can give them more money. Which they will spend on drugs and alcohol. THey still don't have health insurance,so then the goverment will fine them. What are they going to pay the fine with? So, then goverment will give them more of our tax dollars to pay their fines.
Perfectly said!!

Euless, TX

#14 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>Everybody will have to have medical healthcare coverage. It's the right and fair thing to do. No more freeloading.
Where is Black Betty, the single mom with no job and 10 kids going to get the money to pay for this?? Oh, and now her 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, and 26 year old gangster thug kids that don't work, aside from selling drugs on the corner will be our responsibility to cover their pregnancies, std's, AID's, etc.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#15 Jun 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
Wow! Where do I sign up? Can I just catch a ride with you?

Topix Bar and Grill

#16 Jun 28, 2012
goodbyeUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar -- you know damned good and well that this is another Obama tax on the middle class -- it's another damned tax on working people that will go toward paying to keep scum like you communist America haters alive and no amount of liberal spin from your lying ass is going to change that, you welfare w hore.
Another Obama tax?!?!?! LOL!! There was never a first one!!!!

The provisions for punishing freeloaders of healthcare has always been in the legislation. No more charging citizens in good standing (like me) just because lazy people don't want to pay their fair share. No more allowing medical insurance companies to selectively driving people into bankruptcy.

Those days are over.
goodbyeUSA

Bryant, AR

#17 Jun 28, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
There's some pretty harsh talk coming from the righties over this decision. I find it ironic since it was Chief Justice Roberts, a GW Bush appointee who swung the vote.
He also wrote the summary.
Are they now saying that our Chief Justice is a commie?
Well, well, the alpha personality of the best known multiple personality communist passes gas again when it's Left Brain Thinker personality can't hold it's own with the realistic, sane segment of Topix. You have nothing to say that means one damned thing, you diseased scum bucket. You don't work at all and have bragged about that all over the Internet. You lose. Again. You get back on your knees and keep worshiping Obama. You wouldn't know irony or the truth if it bit you in your gnarly old ass. The SC agreed this is a TAX -- a HUGE OBAMA TAX. Your messiah keeps lying and saying he's not raising taxes. How the hell do you explain that you stinking commie w hore. All your smartass remarks and deflecting are a waste of time on people who know you and what you are and what your Kenyan hero is. If Obamacare TAX stands it'll raise the deficit by at least four trillion dollars in just a few years and your stinking messiah has already added more to the national debt than all the other presidents put together. All of them, you scum bucket. He's destroying America and you and all your multiple personalities are doing your damndest to help him.

Topix Bar and Grill

#18 Jun 28, 2012
goodbyeUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, well, the alpha personality of the best known multiple personality communist passes gas again when it's Left Brain Thinker personality can't hold it's own with the realistic, sane segment of Topix. You have nothing to say that means one damned thing, you diseased scum bucket. You don't work at all and have bragged about that all over the Internet. You lose. Again. You get back on your knees and keep worshiping Obama. You wouldn't know irony or the truth if it bit you in your gnarly old ass. The SC agreed this is a TAX -- a HUGE OBAMA TAX. Your messiah keeps lying and saying he's not raising taxes. How the hell do you explain that you stinking commie w hore. All your smartass remarks and deflecting are a waste of time on people who know you and what you are and what your Kenyan hero is. If Obamacare TAX stands it'll raise the deficit by at least four trillion dollars in just a few years and your stinking messiah has already added more to the national debt than all the other presidents put together. All of them, you scum bucket. He's destroying America and you and all your multiple personalities are doing your damndest to help him.
The cost levied on people for not having health insurance has been in the legislation from the very beginning. Nothing has changed. Not a single iota.

You got nuthin.
goodbyeUSA

Bryant, AR

#19 Jun 28, 2012
I've got businesses to run and that's more important than wasting time with insane communist Obama worshipers who don't even want to work. I can tell you first hand that Obama has raised taxes ever since he's had the power and he will keep doing it. Not to mention all the jobs he's lost Americans so far and you can be sure a whole lot more of that is coming because of this huge health care tax. I've had to lay some people off already because of Obama's policies and know this is going to make more necessary. Obama lies. So does everybody who supports him.

WASHINGTON, April 10 2012(Reuters)- Instead of curbing government spending, President Barack Obama's healthcare law could add up to $530 billion to the federal debt over ten years, a Republican expert on U.S. government benefit programs said on Tuesday.

A study by Charles Blahous, a George Mason University research fellow and the Republican trustee for the Medicare and Social Security entitlement programs for the elderly, challenged the administration's contention that the 2010 law would reduce healthcare costs.

But the Obama administration defended the law as a cost-saver and sharply criticized the report by Blahous, an economic policy adviser under former President George W. Bush.

Known as the "Affordable Care Act," or by conservatives as "Obamacare," the measure to expand health insurance for millions of Americans is considered Obama's signature domestic policy achievement.

The Supreme Court is weighing whether Congress overstepped its authority to regulate commerce in approving the law. The justices heard arguments in the high-stakes case two weeks ago.

Republican presidential candidates have promised to repeal the law if one of them wins the White House in the November election. Conservatives denounce the sweeping overhaul as an unwarranted government intrusion.

Obama and the Democrats believe the law will control skyrocketing costs and curtail government "red ink."

White House health adviser Jeanne Lambrew said Blahous' analysis wrongly charges that some savings are "double counted." She said government estimates from the Office of Management and Budget and from the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office show the 2010 law would lower federal deficits over a 10 year period.

"This new math fits the old pattern of mischaracterizations about the Affordable Care Act when official estimates show the health care law reduces the deficit," Lambrew, deputy assistant to the president for health policy, wrote in a blog post on the White House website.

But Blahous, who also served as the deputy director of the National Economic Council under Bush, said in his research that the law is expected to boost net federal spending by more than $1.15 trillion and add between $340 billion and $530 billion to deficits between 2012-21.

"Relative to previous law, the (healthcare law) both exacerbates projected federal deficits and increases an already unsustainable federal commitment to health care spending," he concluded.

The analysis, first reported by the Washington Post late on Monday, also comes a month after the Congressional Budget Office cut the estimated net cost of the healthcare law by $48 billion to $1.08 trillion through 2021.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#20 Jun 28, 2012
Obama talks a good talk, But can we believe anything this clown says? I don't believe so.

Dump obama November 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alcohol will be on ballot 1 hr Guest 10
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Jon 29,664
Texas National Guard troops forced to go to foo... 4 hr Fo Show 6
Looking for Cardiologist 4 hr Missy 7
Democrats Take the Low Road in Arkansas 4 hr Fo Show 4
Al Gore’s stupidest global warming quotes… (Jan '14) 4 hr Tasty Pete 13
What happen to Lori B. 5 hr Guest 5
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 9 hr Whitedevil 2,892
KKK raising money for ‘hero’ Ferguson cop 9 hr Whitedevil 70
Where is Dianna Davis going? 11 hr Debbie 21