First Prev
of 5
Next Last
nope

United States

#89 Nov 25, 2012
Fan wrote:
Hope to god it's not Malzahn, but think its going to be him.
He's not even on the radar....
Justice

Jonesboro, AR

#91 Nov 25, 2012
I'm hearing it is going to be Boise St's coach Peterson if he doesn't take the Cal job first. If he is not available look for Vanderbilts coach Franklin to head to Arkansas. You heard it here first. It will and never has been Gruden. Give me a break.
Fan

Jonesboro, AR

#92 Nov 25, 2012
Justice wrote:
I'm hearing it is going to be Boise St's coach Peterson if he doesn't take the Cal job first. If he is not available look for Vanderbilts coach Franklin to head to Arkansas. You heard it here first. It will and never has been Gruden. Give me a break.
You are way off. Hope you're not, but you are.

Jonesboro, AR

#93 Nov 25, 2012
I'll coach and lose ball games for half what they paid Nutt.
Black

Fayetteville, AR

#94 Nov 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
I'll coach and lose ball games for half what they paid Nutt.
JLS already low-balled you on that offer.
WPS

United States

#95 Nov 26, 2012
Think there's any interest in Chisik?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#96 Nov 26, 2012
Justice wrote:
This is the most current news
red wolve hog fan

United States

#97 Nov 26, 2012
DrOnePocket wrote:
<quoted text>This is the most current news
The new head coach will be announced Dec 2nd. All I can say is there will be allot of unhappy Red Wolf fans.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#98 Nov 26, 2012
red wolve hog fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The new head coach will be announced Dec 2nd. All I can say is there will be allot of unhappy Red Wolf fans.
Why would you say that?

I can assure you Arkansas does not want Gus, he was terrible as a coordinator. Plus his wife is an incredible nut job, no one wants her around. talk about a PR nightmare.

Gus is one of the names that keeps popping up for the Auburn job though.
heard

Jonesboro, AR

#99 Nov 26, 2012
heard that peterson verbally agree hen backed out
WPS

United States

#100 Nov 26, 2012
Gus will go back to Auburn. SEC > Sunbelt
Black

Fayetteville, AR

#101 Nov 26, 2012
heard wrote:
heard that peterson verbally agree hen backed out
You may have heard it from someone, but you didn't hear it from anyone who would know.
insight

United States

#102 Nov 26, 2012
I know for fact they have already agreed wit a coach but have to wait till after next weekend too announce because he at another college. So u know it not gruden or Davis or anyone that not coaching at this moment...
nope

Jonesboro, AR

#103 Nov 26, 2012
insight wrote:
I know for fact they have already agreed wit a coach but have to wait till after next weekend too announce because he at another college. So u know it not gruden or Davis or anyone that not coaching at this moment...
Old news .. That's when Peterson had given a verbal but now taken back . Also y long said in ten days now its up to 14 days cuz gotta find a new one
guesssso

Jonesboro, AR

#104 Nov 27, 2012
BPG24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say that?
I can assure you Arkansas does not want Gus, he was terrible as a coordinator. Plus his wife is an incredible nut job, no one wants her around. talk about a PR nightmare.
Gus is one of the names that keeps popping up for the Auburn job though.
I'm not saying Arkansas wants him, but he was not terrible as an OC. If you'll remember he got McFadden and Jones going in the Wild Hog or whatever they called it. Nutt or his brother had never thought of it before and they had been there 3 years. Plus, Nutt never had a decent offense before or after he left and then Nutt stunk it up at Ole Miss. Also, Malzahn's offense have always been ranked top-5 nationally when he was at Arkansas, Tulsa, Auburn and now ASU has increased their offensive production too. You may not want him as HC, but he's been a good OC. At least use facts and not opinion if you're going to comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Democratic Party: Chock-Full O’ Scumbags 1 hr Emma 10
White House Corospondents' Dinner 1 hr Guest 25
The Truth About Satanism and Trump 1 hr emma 9
The Dream of the Republic 1 hr emma 3
chad hall (Oct '10) 1 hr Billy fkn ford 27
Is anyone else tired of these black people bitc... (Aug '13) 2 hr guest 232
Sweden, Nation of Open Arms, Debates Implicatio... 4 hr Frank 8

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance