Cherokee Village man accused of makin...

Cherokee Village man accused of making child pornography

There are 49 comments on the KAIT-TV story from Oct 12, 2012, titled Cherokee Village man accused of making child pornography. In it, KAIT-TV reports that:

Caleb W. Albrecht A Cherokee Village man is facing charges after being accused of making child pornography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Omg

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Is this true?
maggie may

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Nov 3, 2012
This is about the most vile story I have read in a long time! This monster needs his nuts cut off!!!
Village Parent

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Parents in the area need to be aware of these sick sexual predators, that live among us. Open your eyes folks. Sadly this area harbors a lot of these sick weirdos.
der

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Nov 5, 2012
"150-thousand dollars"? KAIT makes this area look like Hooterville.
Tyrone

Melbourne, AR

#5 Nov 6, 2012
If everyone was in agreement and nobody was hurt and they had a good time it's none of your business what they did.
missLA_NJ

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Nov 6, 2012
If this man did what he is charged of (and it sounds like evidence must support this)- then his anatomy should be nailed to the floor of an abandoned building in the middle of nowhere. The place should then be covered in gasoline and set a blaze; after handing the [email protected]@ss a butter knife.

to "Tyrone": you sound clueless and ignorant!!! The Child(ren) did/do NOT sound like they were having any "good time" as you put it!!! If they were then there would have been no phone call, investigation, search warrant, and/or evidence!!!! GET A CLUE and WISE UP!!!
leave be

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Why dont you alk just leave it be no one knows the true story behind it
Jessica

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Tyrone, these kids were 6 and 7, how the hell can you say those children consented to be exploited??? And yes, Omg, this story is true. I know this for a fact.
Al Mandolin

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Chances are he is a Homosexual. It is a proven fact they are pedophiles.
Faye

Brownsville, TN

#10 Nov 16, 2012
Village Parent wrote:
Parents in the area need to be aware of these sick sexual predators, that live among us. Open your eyes folks. Sadly this area harbors a lot of these sick weirdos.
This website shows sexual- offenders familywatchdog.us
Beck

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
If everyone was in agreement and nobody was hurt and they had a good time it's none of your business what they did.
I should beat you to the death for saying that vile statement. I suspect you are involved in child porn as well.

Tyrone, take a wild guess in what field I work. I'll nail each and every one of you sick kiddie-porn freaks to an inverted cross with railroad stakes.
Beck

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Al Mandolin wrote:
Chances are he is a Homosexual. It is a proven fact they are pedophiles.
I don't know where you get your information from, but very few homosexuals are pedophiles.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/fa...

Read that article if you are literate enough to be able to understand the large words. It's people like with your mentality that gives Memphian his fuel on Topix. If I find out who you are, we are going to discuss this matter face to face. I'll bring my Mickey Mantle to knock what little bit of sense you have right out of you. You are truly a piece of $hit.
Beck

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Nov 16, 2012
der wrote:
"150-thousand dollars"? KAIT makes this area look like Hooterville.
150k bond after all of that evidence? That's a million dollar bond if anything. Come on Judge!
Al Mandolin

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Nov 16, 2012
Beck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you get your information from, but very few homosexuals are pedophiles.
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/fa...
Read that article if you are literate enough to be able to understand the large words. It's people like with your mentality that gives Memphian his fuel on Topix. If I find out who you are, we are going to discuss this matter face to face. I'll bring my Mickey Mantle to knock what little bit of sense you have right out of you. You are truly a piece of $hit.
Sounds too me like you are a frustrated Homosexual! Bring your baseball bat, you pedophile, fudgepacking piece of $HIT!. I will be a man and just bring my fist!
Tracy Obama

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Nov 16, 2012
Ham, quit talking smack. Last time you used that fist it was to jerk off and then you really only used 2 fingers of it.
Black

Fayetteville, AR

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Beck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you get your information from, but very few homosexuals are pedophiles.
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/fa...
Read that article if you are literate enough to be able to understand the large words. It's people like with your mentality that gives Memphian his fuel on Topix. If I find out who you are, we are going to discuss this matter face to face. I'll bring my Mickey Mantle to knock what little bit of sense you have right out of you. You are truly a piece of $hit.
It's pretty clear that _you_ didn't read it, either, because nowhere does it say that "very few homosexuals are pedophiles." What it does say is that they're not more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals... and that's a very different conclusion.

It's also pretty clear from the link that those statistics were based on "re-classifying" the sexual orientation of male offenders who prey on male children from "homosexual" to "child-fixated."
Tyrone

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Nov 16, 2012
Beck wrote:
<quoted text>
Tyrone, take a wild guess in what field I work. I'll nail each and every one of you sick kiddie-porn freaks to an inverted cross with railroad stakes.
HMMMMMMMM... It sounds 2 me like you be a Carpenter? A queer one at dat.
Tracy Handelbars

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Nov 16, 2012
Beck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll nail each and every one of you sick kiddie-porn freaks to an inverted cross with railroad stakes.
Are they going to be calming crosses? I know about those.
Al Mandolin

Mountain Home, AR

#21 Nov 17, 2012
Beck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's people like with your mentality that gives Memphian his fuel on Topix.
Now hold on a minute little girl! It's cork suckers like you that fuel me and tick me off. Here is a quote from a post you made to me in The Hardy Gang Is jumping thread.

*Y A W N* I can't decide which you are more... a coward, or an a$$home. Wait, you're both!

You Beck are a ignorant little Hypocrite! and you little girl, need to leave us great Memphians out of you ignorant and worthless post!

You Beck are the coward and a$$home. You better hope I don't find you beck! Cause, I'll give you a f**king in your $hit locker with my big Toucan beak, that you will never forget!
Tracy Trashbag

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Nov 17, 2012
You nose reminds me of a huge penis, well Mal said 2 inches was huge so it's kinda like that I think but I'm not real sure so anyways what was I saying?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 min BARNEYII 37,437
Looking for pug puppy 49 min adopt a pet 4
Liberal Lunatic Demoncrats Screw Themselves Again 1 hr Guest 11
cna 1 hr CNA 1
Abortion 1 hr Guest 80
News Teachers express their dismay over summer 'vaca... 1 hr Matt Damon 34
Maggie Benton Miss Arkansas 1 hr Me again 101
truckasaurus vs overpass 1 hr Guest 10

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages