ASU Fans Crying on the Ticket

ASU Fans Crying on the Ticket

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
LMAO

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Its funny , yesterday it was Gus is a good man , Gus dont care about Money , Gus is taking us to a new level , We love Gus , Gus is never leaving. LMAO

So much for that huh? You idiots
guest482

State University, AR

#2 Dec 4, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Its funny , yesterday it was Gus is a good man , Gus dont care about Money , Gus is taking us to a new level , We love Gus , Gus is never leaving. LMAO

So much for that huh? You idiots
With the season your team just had and what Petrino and Smith did for your program, are you really in a position to continuously talk trash?
What else you got

Batesville, AR

#3 Dec 4, 2012
guest482 wrote:
<quoted text>
With the season your team just had and what Petrino and Smith did for your program, are you really in a position to continuously talk trash?
Alot better off than you wolf boys are. At least we're not used as a stepping stone. Our new coach has been to 3 straight rose bowls. What kind of credentials will your new coach have? Was a 2-A playoff runner up. Or maybe you'll get another coordinator that will use you and then throw you aside if you get lucky. So yes we are in the position to continuously talk trash!
guest482

State University, AR

#4 Dec 4, 2012
What else you got wrote:
<quoted text>Alot better off than you wolf boys are. At least we're not used as a stepping stone. Our new coach has been to 3 straight rose bowls. What kind of credentials will your new coach have? Was a 2-A playoff runner up. Or maybe you'll get another coordinator that will use you and then throw you aside if you get lucky. So yes we are in the position to continuously talk trash!
Well we might be used as a stepping stone but guess what, I'll take a new coach every year if it means a 10 win season and a bowl game
What else you got

Batesville, AR

#5 Dec 4, 2012
guest482 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we might be used as a stepping stone but guess what, I'll take a new coach every year if it means a 10 win season and a bowl game
really bro. 10 wins and your big prize is the go daddy.com bowl? Wow I'm so jealous you have put me in my place. If that helps you in your time of loss ok. We had a bad year I'll be the first to admit, but our future is a lot brighter wolf boy.
Redwolf4Life

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Man I wish we could win 10 games , wait , maybe if we stopped playing real football teams and started playing teams like South Alabama that doesnt even have a football stadium we could win some games , LMAO. You win the SBC and get to the Godaddy bowl , no wonder your coach bailed out , losers
guest482 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we might be used as a stepping stone but guess what, I'll take a new coach every year if it means a 10 win season and a bowl game
Huss

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Arkansas hired a new coach and its still the same. They will never even win the West. This new coach will be gone in 2 or 3 years after you unrealistic folks run him out of town because he can't win. Bottom line- if Arkansas wants to compete for championships, they need to get out of the SEC.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#9 Dec 4, 2012
Huss wrote:
Arkansas hired a new coach and its still the same. They will never even win the West. This new coach will be gone in 2 or 3 years after you unrealistic folks run him out of town because he can't win. Bottom line- if Arkansas wants to compete for championships, they need to get out of the SEC.
If he doesn't pan out, we'll go to Auburn and buy us a Gus.
the texan

Paragould, AR

#10 Dec 4, 2012
What else you got wrote:
<quoted text>really bro. 10 wins and your big prize is the go daddy.com bowl? Wow I'm so jealous you have put me in my place. If that helps you in your time of loss ok. We had a bad year I'll be the first to admit, but our future is a lot brighter wolf boy.
really will the other teams you are to play not show up next year.i think that is the only way you guys would have a winning season.the truth is the razorbacks claim to be so good,but every time its on the line you guys choke everytime,so good luck with that.i wont bother to buy a ticket to come see you guys play at least the red wolves win games.when you guys win more than 5 in a season,come back then and talk your crap.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Dec 4, 2012
the texan wrote:
<quoted text>really will the other teams you are to play not show up next year.i think that is the only way you guys would have a winning season.the truth is the razorbacks claim to be so good,but every time its on the line you guys choke everytime,so good luck with that.i wont bother to buy a ticket to come see you guys play at least the red wolves win games.when you guys win more than 5 in a season,come back then and talk your crap.
Arkansas finished 10-2 in 2011 and capped of the season with a win in the Cotton Bowl and finished the as the 4th ranked team in the nation. There's no reason to think they can't do something similar to that in the future.
Black

Fayetteville, AR

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Huss wrote:
Arkansas hired a new coach and its still the same. They will never even win the West. This new coach will be gone in 2 or 3 years after you unrealistic folks run him out of town because he can't win. Bottom line- if Arkansas wants to compete for championships, they need to get out of the SEC.
We've won the West several times. Winning the West gets you in the SEC CG. That's the very definition of "competing for championships." We'll be just fine on that front; thanks for your concern, though.

We're "unrealistic" if we fire him for not winning games? I don't know what you employ coaches for, but their job is to win games.

You should have thought this post through a little better.
nllm

Trumann, AR

#13 Dec 4, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Its funny , yesterday it was Gus is a good man , Gus dont care about Money , Gus is taking us to a new level , We love Gus , Gus is never leaving. LMAO
So much for that huh? You idiots
f*ck you...
lmao too

United States

#14 Dec 4, 2012
LMAO wrote:
Its funny , yesterday it was Gus is a good man , Gus dont care about Money , Gus is taking us to a new level , We love Gus , Gus is never leaving. LMAO
So much for that huh? You idiots
lmao too. yesterday it was " we need to go to the big 12 or the mac"

today it's let find a hs, d2, or a coordinator somewhere.

hero to zero in no time.
guest482

United States

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Redwolf4Life wrote:
<quoted text>Man I wish we could win 10 games , wait , maybe if we stopped playing real football teams and started playing teams like South Alabama that doesnt even have a football stadium we could win some games , LMAO. You win the SBC and get to the Godaddy bowl , no wonder your coach bailed out , losers
0-1 against the Sunbelt this year.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Dec 4, 2012
guest482 wrote:
<quoted text>
0-1 against the Sunbelt this year.
27-1 against SBC teams all time.
I think their doing just fine, don't you?
guest482

State University, AR

#17 Dec 4, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>27-1 against SBC teams all time.
I think their doing just fine, don't you?
What matters? This season? Or the past? Yale and Princeton have a bunch of national titles from the late 1800s and early 1900s, and still nobody cares
Hail stAte

United States

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Redwolf4Life wrote:
Man I wish we could win 10 games , wait , maybe if we stopped playing real football teams and started playing teams like South Alabama that doesnt even have a football stadium we could win some games , LMAO. You win the SBC and get to the Godaddy bowl , no wonder your coach bailed out , losers
<quoted text>
Maybe if we moved to Conference USA we wouldn't continually get gyped on bowl games like the Liberty Bowl.
jj mcveejay

United States

#19 Dec 4, 2012
CUSA doesn't want you , that's obvious
Hail stAte wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if we moved to Conference USA we wouldn't continually get gyped on bowl games like the Liberty Bowl.
cc rider

Jackson, MS

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Hail stAte wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if we moved to Conference USA we wouldn't continually get gyped on bowl games like the Liberty Bowl.
Mid major is mid major
Huss

Walnut Ridge, AR

#21 Dec 5, 2012
Black wrote:
<quoted text>
We've won the West several times. Winning the West gets you in the SEC CG. That's the very definition of "competing for championships." We'll be just fine on that front; thanks for your concern, though.
We're "unrealistic" if we fire him for not winning games? I don't know what you employ coaches for, but their job is to win games.
You should have thought this post through a little better.
Houston Nutt is the only coach that has taken you to a SEC Chamionship game. He's the only coach that ever will. Arkansas will never consistently compete in the SEC. They'll have a couple of good years, sure but can't do it consistently & never will. If Arkansas want to win championships, they'll have to get out of the SEC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton Has a Manspreading Problem and Tha... 36 min guest 123
the safest apt/duplex in jonesboro! 2016 39 min hyee 1
Lazzaris Italian Oven 1 hr barty likes um young 28
Why fat women are ruining the dating scene for ... 2 hr barty likes um young 416
Bistro on the Ridge (Nov '13) 2 hr Lexi 52
Clinton Violated federal records law 2 hr guest 10
Maumelle KAT HOR will be in town for a wedding ... 3 hr KAT HORR KRAZY 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages