Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
?
??
and

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Nov 25, 2012
fishing wrote:
There is a man on pof dsting site named cowboy. He works for ARI I heard he is not serious and has many women to his home for one night stands but never dates. Anyone know or dated him?
what do you want to know?

Little Rock, AR

#25 Nov 26, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Al Gore, for your useless opinion. The world is not over-poputated, in fact the entire population of the Earth could be moved into an area the size of Texas and the population density would still be less than that of Manhattan island.
And paying for the children (or anything else) of deadbeats is certainly not a directive from God, it is the choice of the idiots who vote to elect liberals.
And the passage from Genesis definitely WAS a reference to increasing the population of mankind, not just followers of God. There was no covenant of salvation at the time of Genesis, Jesus had yet to come to Earth, much less be sacrificed. Maybe you should study your own religion a little more closely before using it to attack others.
Actually, we do have over-population in some cities and regions and we're about to enter a period for which the demand exceeds the current productin of food. What I'm curious about though is which one of you has the actual answer to the question? You're both claiming an exclusive interpretation of the excerpt so either God is yanking one of you's change or your both claiming to know an answer which nobody can say with 100% authority. Also, why exactly would a liberal Democrat be the only ones who want to feed children living in poverty? Do conservative Republicans sit around thinking, "To hell with those kids if they can't pay for their food?

You two's comenataries hear make me greatful for the seperation of church and state. I can't think of any decent human being who would like to to see school lunches be just for those that could afford them. Secular humanist would advocate the feeing of hungry children and they are generally atheist. In summary, you're both a couple of doumbasses for claiming to have an inside track on what God meant. I was jut reading along and hit this thread and it sounded like such a pretty stupid argument & reasoning. I'm not going to struggle to explain some of the possible reasons that our Bibles could contain erroneous information but there are a number of good ones.7306

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#26 Nov 26, 2012
Most of the girls on POF in this area are either really fat, trashy, dumb as a rock, or hideous in the face. I gave up on it!

yep

Jonesboro, AR

#27 Nov 26, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
And the passage from Genesis definitely WAS a reference to increasing the population of mankind, not just followers of God. There was no covenant of salvation at the time of Genesis, Jesus had yet to come to Earth, much less be sacrificed. Maybe you should study your own religion a little more closely before using it to attack others.
I take that back about what i said about the passage from Genesis in the old testament. Actually the reference to increasing the population was not God saying that we should have sex and increase the population, God was just saying that that was what people did after he created people.
And now that i think about it, if it is wrong to not have sex and right to have sex then why did Jesus resist the temptation from the temptress to have sex? If sex was so right then he would have done it. Am i calling Jesus wrong for not having sex?
Either way, just the same as the covenant of salvation was not around during Genesis, the world no longer is unpopulated like in Genesis so there really is no need to populate it.
yep

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Nov 26, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we do have over-population in some cities and regions and we're about to enter a period for which the demand exceeds the current productin of food. What I'm curious about though is which one of you has the actual answer to the question? You're both claiming an exclusive interpretation of the excerpt so either God is yanking one of you's change or your both claiming to know an answer which nobody can say with 100% authority.
Jesus resisted sex so evidently it is wrong.
yep

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Nov 26, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, why exactly would a liberal Democrat be the only ones who want to feed children living in poverty? Do conservative Republicans sit around thinking, "To hell with those kids if they can't pay for their food?
You two's comenataries hear make me greatful for the seperation of church and state. I can't think of any decent human being who would like to to see school lunches be just for those that could afford them. Secular humanist would advocate the feeing of hungry children and they are generally atheist.
Feeding the neddy is a good thing but if you take from one person to do it and that person who you took from is left with nothing while the person who was given to has something then how is that right?
nikkidee

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Nov 26, 2012
DrOnePocket wrote:
Most of the girls on POF in this area are either really fat, trashy, dumb as a rock, or hideous in the face. I gave up on it!
As judgemental as you are... I have to wonder what you really look like...
Debunker of pos

Little Rock, AR

#31 Nov 26, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>I take that back about what i said about the passage from Genesis in the old testament. Actually the reference to increasing the population was not God saying that we should have sex and increase the population, God was just saying that that was what people did after he created people.
And now that i think about it, if it is wrong to not have sex and right to have sex then why did Jesus resist the temptation from the temptress to have sex? If sex was so right then he would have done it. Am i calling Jesus wrong for not having sex?
Either way, just the same as the covenant of salvation was not around during Genesis, the world no longer is unpopulated like in Genesis so there really is no need to populate it.
What makes you certain Jesus didn't have sex? I don't remember them refering to him as the Virgin Jesus. Some theologians speculate that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married or at least in love. I think he would be the ultimate judge on whether his relationship was right or wrong but arguing with someone who is from the school of thought that sex is a dirty, shameful thing is a waste of time. Jesus' message was pretty clear: love one another, feed the hungry, clothe the naked, take care of those who couldn't take care of themselves. He didn't go around with a book itemizing sins. That's the problem with religeon; they manage to take a simple message and turn it into a library of people's opinions on how everybody else should live.
and

United States

#32 Nov 26, 2012
nikkidee wrote:
<quoted text>
As judgemental as you are... I have to wonder what you really look like...
. Umm dronepocket AKA Nate Hogue you are a fat worthless piece of crap. And you ugly as hell. Gave up nothing. Noone wants your ignorant a$$
Just curious

United States

#33 Nov 26, 2012
Are most of the men 55 and older really looking for a real relationship or just sex. The same ones are on and then dissapear and then are back on again. Just wondering.
Bubba Gump

United States

#34 Nov 26, 2012
Been lookin for my Jenny on POF
fishing

Jonesboro, AR

#35 Nov 26, 2012
Just curious wrote:
Are most of the men 55 and older really looking for a real relationship or just sex. The same ones are on and then dissapear and then are back on again. Just wondering.
the old ones are worse than the y young ones.
Yeppers

Jonesboro, AR

#37 Nov 27, 2012
Debunker of pos wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you certain Jesus didn't have sex? I don't remember them refering to him as the Virgin Jesus. Some theologians speculate that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married or at least in love. I think he would be the ultimate judge on whether his relationship was right or wrong but arguing with someone who is from the school of thought that sex is a dirty, shameful thing is a waste of time. Jesus' message was pretty clear: love one another, feed the hungry, clothe the naked, take care of those who couldn't take care of themselves. He didn't go around with a book itemizing sins. That's the problem with religeon; they manage to take a simple message and turn it into a library of people's opinions on how everybody else should live.

Those last three posts by Yep were not from me. its the illiterate idiot who was arguing with me.
Damaged not broken

United States

#38 Nov 27, 2012
guest142 wrote:
Not everyone will end up with a beauty queen. But most of all dating sites are full of damaged goods. Think about it if they couldn't hold together their live before what makes you think they can now? A good woman is hard to fine! The good ones are making their relationships work.

Did you ever stop to think that if they other person doesnt want to be with you whats the sense in trying? My ex husband beat the hell out me.... Why stay with someone like that? You.are right a good woman is hard to find and so is a good man!
guest142

United States

#39 Nov 27, 2012
Damaged not broken wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever stop to think that if they other person doesnt want to be with you whats the sense in trying? My ex husband beat the hell out me.... Why stay with someone like that? You.are right a good woman is hard to find and so is a good man!
My bad I did not put full thought it to that statement. No female deserved being mentally or physically abused. Sorry to have made that comment!

Jonesboro, AR

#40 Nov 27, 2012
Why are the older ones (guys) worse than the younger ones? Please explain.
Damaged not broken

United States

#42 Nov 27, 2012
guest142 wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad I did not put full thought it to that statement. No female deserved being mentally or physically abused. Sorry to have made that comment!
Thank you very much!
Lt Dan

Jonesboro, AR

#43 Nov 30, 2012
Bubba Gump wrote:
Been lookin for my Jenny on POF
She all sagging stretch mark gut and wo out ho now from a bunch of different baby daddy
Lt Dan

Jonesboro, AR

#44 Nov 30, 2012
Debunker of pos wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you certain Jesus didn't have sex? I don't remember them refering to him as the Virgin Jesus. Some theologians speculate
Actually there was some ugly sagging stretch mark gut ho who with the help of others tried to harass Jesus into having sex and some say she failed but said she had sex with him anyway thus creating the speculation. Speculation does not make it so. It just make it speculation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another one Deleted by Mansass & Company Commie... 5 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 3
Hillary has Brain Damage 8 min Christmas Hunter 33
New revelations show a nation for sale under Hi... 51 min guest 9
Feminism is cancer 1 hr guest 17
what the hell is a muslam mosque doing in Jones... (Jul '10) 2 hr dang 266
ulta pervert alert (Jan '14) 3 hr PERVERT ALERT 2
camfil farr 5 hr Poopshoes 2

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance