"Robin Williams was such a coward" ...
Morally bankrupt

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Aug 13, 2014
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
So says FOX News Shepard "Shep" Smith.
http://www.salon.com/2014/08/12/fox_news_shep...
One must wonder if "Shep" would have been courageous enough to say that a week ago when the man was still alive?
People! Wake up! FOX is NOT a real news source. It's a hate mill.
Then don't watch Fox News.

“The brand new ...”

Since: Oct 13

... same ole me.

#24 Aug 13, 2014
Morally bankrupt wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't watch Fox News.
I don't. Sometimes they do such stupid things ver there thatnthe other news media makes a story about the stupidty of it.

Oh no, I even boycott eating establishments that have tvs tuned to FOX News. If I'm in a doctor's office and fOX News is on tv, I ask them to change it.

I've never been refused my request.

Judged:

10

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RSVP

Anonymous Proxy

#26 Aug 13, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody listens or needs advice from a loser like you Ronnie.
And yet the sniveling coward you are you crawl being us and hope that you can insult everyone this is what Baggers do and when they are frustrated and exacerbated to the Max You are Noting but a Cowardly Troll with noting but insults.I would say grow a Pair but since all you have is a vigina that comment would be useless for you.

Judged:

10

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RSVP

Anonymous Proxy

#27 Aug 13, 2014
noting=Nothing.
Fo Show

West Memphis, AR

#29 Aug 13, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the cowards way out.He didn't thank what it would do to his wife much less his daughter.Its sounds like something you might do.
Gary, we try to cut you some slack because you're really stupid and stupid people don't know any better. That being said, you could probably increase your IQ by having a lobotomy. We have no way of knowing the pain that other people carry or how badly they feel the pain of depression. Be grateful that in your shortage of brainwaves you don't battle depressive thoughts; so many people fight this unseen enemy and too many of them lose the battle every year.

Judged:

11

10

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The brand new ...”

Since: Oct 13

... same ole me.

#30 Aug 13, 2014
Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary, we try to cut you some slack because you're really stupid and stupid people don't know any better. That being said, you could probably increase your IQ by having a lobotomy. We have no way of knowing the pain that other people carry or how badly they feel the pain of depression. Be grateful that in your shortage of brainwaves you don't battle depressive thoughts; so many people fight this unseen enemy and too many of them lose the battle every year.
Dude doesn't realize that Shep has since gone on air and made a public apology for his stupidity. That leaves Dude standing alone because the man he agreed with crawfished.

Dude needs to aplogize too.

Judged:

12

11

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
stupid maybe no coward

Yellville, AR

#31 Aug 13, 2014
The method he used may not have been painful and he became unconscious very quickly because of the lack of oxygen to his brain.
Since he was a big time drug user he might not have been rational.
Any one who chooses to take their own life in the manner he did is not a coward per se.
He failed his children by this stupid act,
Did some really great things for the USO and childrens hospital.
Too bad that some one didn't see the signs pointing toward his suicide.

Judged:

10

10

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
you get ignored

Yellville, AR

#32 Aug 13, 2014
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. Sometimes they do such stupid things ver there thatnthe other news media makes a story about the stupidty of it.
Oh no, I even boycott eating establishments that have tvs tuned to FOX News. If I'm in a doctor's office and fOX News is on tv, I ask them to change it.
I've never been refused my request.
That's Llama shit and you know it. Any sane person will ignore you if you actually venture out in Public. Come on! you don't present a positive image. Being a whining mouthy little fat bald headed stubby short man THERE IS no one WHO is going to pay any attention to your looney requests. Lose some weight ,take a bath, get those teeth fixed and be sure that you have a brand new depends on when you leave that government subsidized apartment. It's all about your negative image that you project along with the smell as a reason why no one will hire you.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
guest

United States

#33 Aug 13, 2014
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I stack 'em when I decide to open this site, and create a tear-away system. Had to or I'd be doing laundry all the time and would have no time to read you 'bagger's outrageous mindsets as published (unedited) by the real McCoys.
I've made a whole room full of guests laugh with some of the stuff I read to them off here.
Now now, you mean "chat room" and you only argue with "guests" lol
Politici

Jonesboro, AR

#34 Aug 13, 2014
I'm sure after years of fighting his disease of depression his family and friends saw many signs . You can't watch that person 24/7 and when they are in such a dark place it's hard to stop them. We've had it happen to all ages right here all around us.
Fo Show

West Memphis, AR

#35 Aug 14, 2014
you get ignored wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Llama shit and you know it. Any sane person will ignore you if you actually venture out in Public. Come on! you don't present a positive image. Being a whining mouthy little fat bald headed stubby short man THERE IS no one WHO is going to pay any attention to your looney requests. Lose some weight ,take a bath, get those teeth fixed and be sure that you have a brand new depends on when you leave that government subsidized apartment. It's all about your negative image that you project along with the smell as a reason why no one will hire you.
Oh now don't get yourself in a caniption! Go get sister-wife to bring you some buttermilk and some store-bought toilet paper to wipe your mouth off with. You can describe the visual properties of llama shit another time. You're getting yourself all in a lather!

Judged:

10

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Guest

Ashburn, VA

#36 Aug 14, 2014
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. Sometimes they do such stupid things ver there thatnthe other news media makes a story about the stupidty of it.
Oh no, I even boycott eating establishments that have tvs tuned to FOX News. If I'm in a doctor's office and fOX News is on tv, I ask them to change it.
I've never been refused my request.
Liar.

Judged:

12

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Guest

Ashburn, VA

#37 Aug 14, 2014
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude doesn't realize that Shep has since gone on air and made a public apology for his stupidity. That leaves Dude standing alone because the man he agreed with crawfished.
Dude needs to aplogize too.
Williams took the cowards way out.You & Foo Shzts are stupid.

Judged:

12

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sassy

Jonesboro, AR

#38 Aug 14, 2014
He could make us laugh at things we totally forgot about! Many times we needed to have a good laugh which is better than medicine!! He could literally become a character he was playing in his movies. Sad he didn't love his own character as much as we did .
Ronnie

New York, NY

#39 Aug 14, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Williams took the cowards way out.You & Foo Shzts are stupid.
Ronnie says Flk you and the Family you don't have and the Horse that has been Flking you and the Shazts you eat.

Judged:

11

11

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
guest

Hoxie, AR

#40 Aug 14, 2014
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha! I just wet my pants!!!
I'd tell you to quit being such a jacka$$ but I know that will never happen.

A simple internet search tells you that some still work and some don't.

“The brand new ...”

Since: Oct 13

... same ole me.

#41 Aug 14, 2014
Robin's widow released a statement today that revealed his recent diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease.
Lena_ Gomez

Grand Rapids, MI

#42 Aug 14, 2014
The only white person that was an awesome person. He love all kinds of people.
Politici

Jonesboro, AR

#43 Aug 14, 2014
It's been released that Williams was in early stages of Parkinson's! The shock of that diagnosis would be enough to cause depression. On top of that the disease itself can present severe depression. I know this for a fact as my father suffered with it. He never had depression but the disease manifested itself with depression as a strong symptom! What a shame!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#44 Aug 15, 2014
Poor Robin Williams. It's so very sad that he felt such a strong desire to die. So heartbreaking. People who are in the public eye (Shep Smith) should really weigh the things that they say very carefully because they can be very hurtful. And it doesn't do his image any good either to be such a jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr The Orange Turd 41,359
Alabama election 1 hr Your Messiah Donnie 6
Shoplifting at Walmart, Letter of Demand from o... (Sep '11) 1 hr KIWI 184
Should I Get the Flu Shot? CDC Data Raise Conc... 2 hr Balls At Work 18
Alimony 4 hr repent 77
Ashley fortenberry 5 hr Yes please 4
Breaking: Soros Bankrolls Trump Sexual Harassme... 5 hr Chilli J 7

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages