Dentist In Jonesboro
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Whose That Girl”

Since: Aug 08

Private

#1 Aug 20, 2008
Are there any dentists in Jonesboro that will work out a payment plan, to where you can pay a little each month?

Lubbock, TX

#2 Sep 9, 2008
No!!!! cause people will promise to pay and never come back and make a payment. They get the work done and dont worry about the dentist being out anything.
curious

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Sep 9, 2008
Guest wrote:
No!!!! cause people will promise to pay and never come back and make a payment. They get the work done and dont worry about the dentist being out anything.
i agree! you want to trust some people but you just can't. There is a CareCredit card that you can apply for, even online. This is to be used strictly for dental, medical, or vet's office. The larger amount you put on the card the longer you have to pay it off interest free though. There used to be a lady dentist in Lepanto that would do dentistry based on financial income. It was like a sliding fee schedule.
A possibility

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Sep 9, 2008
I bet most dentists would let you make payments before you had the work done. When you get enough credit in your account, then you can get the work.
lab

Wentzville, MO

#5 Sep 9, 2008
you could also call the dental school in memphis. i have heard of people getting good work done there and at a lesser cost. good luck!!

“Whose That Girl”

Private

#6 Sep 10, 2008
Thank you all!

Even if I could just find a good dentist who isn't outrageously priced that would be nice, I'm sure that my chances are slim though. Most dentists are expensive.

I have been to Spades Dental Care, Tyrer Dental Care, Dr. James Phillips Oral Surgeon, out of those I liked Tyrer Dental Care the best, the girls there are just so sweet and they make you feel comfortable and welcome.
chuck

Paris, TN

#7 Sep 10, 2008
What does everyone think of Dr. Thad Brown??

He has a very loyal clietal and friendly staff

“Whose That Girl”

Private

#8 Sep 10, 2008
I used his brother Dr. Michael Brown and he is wonderful. I love going to him, but he is in Newport, and can be a little pricey.
wrong

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Sep 11, 2008
Thad Brown and Mike Brown are not brothers!

“Whose That Girl”

Private

#10 Sep 11, 2008
They are related. When I called my dentist in Newport and asked for a referral she said that he would most likely recommend his brother, (maybe I heard it wrong)Either way, I was recommended to him.
mackie

United States

#11 Sep 16, 2008
I have used Dr. Thad Brown for about 10 years now. He is an excellent dentist. He does not do work just to get more money out of you. He's very ethical and conservative, but if you want cosmetic work done, he is amazing at that too! He completely changed my smile for me and is wonderful with my kids!
There is another Dr. in his practice, Dr. Bryan Copeland, who is just as amazing. Very sweet and EXCELLENT chairside manner!(He has seen one of my kids.) The staff there is very caring too! After the first few times I'd been there, they began to remember me and things about my family that we had talked about in previous visits. I really feel like I am walking into an office of friends and not just a dental office. Very fun! Not stuffy and stuck up. Just a great place to go!
Ha Ha

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Sep 16, 2008
You must be a family member . Great BS
serious

United States

#13 Sep 16, 2008
I can honestly tell you that there is a dental crises in our nation. Most insurances will only let you use $1000.00 per year and if you need extensive dental work it is hard to afford at the prices they charge now. Dental work has tripled in the past 10 yrs. A few years ago I had a filling come out and a large chip of my tooth came out with it. I needed a porcelain crown to repair the tooth, but I did not have insurance at the time. I was a single parent and the cost was going to be around $700.00,not including the ex-rays and mandatory cleaning. There was no way that I could afford this so in the end I lost a tooth. I asked several dentists to do a payment plan including my old dentist who did a payment plan 13 yrs ago on a crown, and no one would do any. Now I am going to have to have a sinus lift in order to have the gum tissue fixed. This is why you see a lot of people with bad teeth these days. Dentistry should not be at the prices that they are. Just like everything else, GREED spiked the prices up to where they are unaffordable unless you already have perfect teeth!
Just cuz

Bossier City, LA

#14 Sep 17, 2008
Dr. Bruce Taylor in Jonesboro has my vote for best dentist. Good staff, too. The CareCredit Card, I believe, can be used at other medical facilities as well. My chiropractor told me about it anyway.

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2008
I have a really good dentist that lets me make monthly payments. His name is Brad Erney and he and his staff are really friendly and will help you out in anyway that they can.

“Whose That Girl”

Private

#16 Sep 28, 2008
guest wrote:
I have a really good dentist that lets me make monthly payments. His name is Brad Erney and he and his staff are really friendly and will help you out in anyway that they can.
Where is he located?
My 2 Cents

Bossier City, LA

#17 Sep 28, 2008
If you need to make monthly payments, the CareCredit card is the best. My husband had to have a lot of work done that insurance didn't pay hardly anything towards and we didn't have it all upfront. We got the CC card, and signed up for 6 months no interest. It was very convenient. You can also use the CC card at most doctor's offices, optometrists, vets, etc.

“Whose That Girl”

Private

#18 Sep 28, 2008
My 2 Cents wrote:
If you need to make monthly payments, the CareCredit card is the best. My husband had to have a lot of work done that insurance didn't pay hardly anything towards and we didn't have it all upfront. We got the CC card, and signed up for 6 months no interest. It was very convenient. You can also use the CC card at most doctor's offices, optometrists, vets, etc.
I wish I could use the care credit card, but I am 22 and when I was about 18 I got a credit card, and went crazy with it. I am now dealing with the consequences of bad credit now.
The Truth

Lake Charles, LA

#19 Sep 28, 2008
"Whose That Girl," I have seen a card mentioning payment plans at Dr. Southard's office. She took over when the elder Dr. Boyd was killed in the plane accident. I loved him. She has been great. I'm not sure if it was the care credit card mentioned above, but it wouldn't hurt to call her staff to ask. She is really kind and has been fantastic to my family. Good luck, Hon.

“Whose That Girl”

Private

#20 Sep 28, 2008
The Truth wrote:
"Whose That Girl," I have seen a card mentioning payment plans at Dr. Southard's office. She took over when the elder Dr. Boyd was killed in the plane accident. I loved him. She has been great. I'm not sure if it was the care credit card mentioned above, but it wouldn't hurt to call her staff to ask. She is really kind and has been fantastic to my family. Good luck, Hon.
I will give her a call tomorrow and see what payment plans they have to offer. The only thing that I have saw is the Care Credit, and it just isn't an option for me. Thank You Truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church Tracking Attendance? 3 min I bet its Central 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 38 min Minion Vag 37,414
Feminist Magazine Demands White Women Abort The... 40 min Authority Figure 2
Muslim Woman Arrested For Setting Fire To Iowa ... 44 min Projectile Vomit 4
In 151 days Trump told false or misleading clai... 1 hr Ibbi 63
The Dumbest Liberal Ever 1 hr Ibbi 12
Women in the mall? (Dec '07) 1 hr Tiff 34

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance