Obama Using Foreign Cops to bring MAR...

Obama Using Foreign Cops to bring MARTIAL LAW?

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
2BLeftMakesNoSen se

Springdale, AR

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Obama Using Foreign Cops to bring MARTIAL LAW?

Posted By Right March On February 15, 2013 @ 12:00 pm In Friends of CAA | 5 Comments

Is Obama Using FOREIGN COPS to Bring MARTIAL LAW?— Select HERE to DEMAND Congress STOP Obama’s “Emergency Powers” Executive Orders!

ALERT: Barack Hussein Obama has signed ANOTHER Executive Order — this time, he’s new police powers… to FOREIGN POLICE!

YOU READ THAT RIGHT: Obama’s new “Executive Order 13524 — Amending Executive Order 12425″ grants the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL)“rights” on American soil that place it beyond the reach of our own law enforcement agencies, such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)!

This lays the ground work for INTERPOL do do what the President cannot legally justify doing. INTERPOL, on instructions from the Obama regime, will now be able to carry out actions prohibited to our own law enforcement!

Barack Obama is taking the U.S. down the path to MARTIAL LAW —
http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/...

Darth Soetoro has no shame.

According to the Left he can do no wrong.

Judged:

29

28

28

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
2BLeftMakesNoSen se

Springdale, AR

#2 Feb 15, 2013
On Wednesday, however, for no apparent reason, President Obama issued an executive order removing the Reagan limitations. That is, Interpol’s property and assets are no longer subject to search and confiscation, and its archives are now considered inviolable. This international police force (whose U.S. headquarters is in the Justice Department in Washington) will be unrestrained by the U.S. Constitution and American law while it operates in the United States and affects both Americans and American interests outside the United States.

Judged:

18

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 13

Belgrade, Serbia

#3 Feb 15, 2013
You must see this! This is Obama's plan!

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 15, 2013
That's good. I'd much rather kill foreign nationals than Americans.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gUeSt

Springdale, AR

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Time to impeach the despite.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
unknown

Haslet, TX

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Bring them in we Americans are ready to stand up agains any foreign or domestic terrorist. You can't stop people who believes in the constitution of the United States of America. Remember the colors don't run.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Feb 16, 2013
SHARE THIS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013
The New Health Care (Obama care) law H.R. 3590 Also HR 4872
requires all US citizens to have the RIFD implanted

This evil plan is being launched by America. its a micro chip
injected in your hand. it will contain all your personal data heath
and bank accounts etc. its also a GPS device being monitored. they
can deactivate it at any time if they find you suspicious or not
loyal to their government or go against them or their system and you
will lose everything you ever had. soon this device will be made
common just like they did credit cards, turning paper money into
digital money. means nothing is physically in your hand. it will be
made a must for every citizen with time according to their plan and
then they will spread it outside America so they can monitor and
control as many people as they can and turn them into slaves with
their digital technologies.

this device is the future or slavery

BEWARE of this EVIL DEVICE. if you don't believe me do your own
research before you come to argue or debate.

warn more people create this awareness do more research on your
own and save yourself from this NEW DEVILRY.READ THE OBAMACARE BILL
then google a class 2 medical device. Then say to yourself this is
not going to happen,

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NowUKnow

Springdale, AR

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Not if you are on the wining team.

Judged:

15

15

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Guest

United States

#9 Feb 16, 2013
I am 100% for everyone, including my self, and my children being implanted and tracked. I will line up to be first in line. No more guessing, investigating, witnesses, alibi's, etc., to prove guilt or innocence. No more list children. No more evading the law. I hope it's true, and that they hurry up!

Judged:

13

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Guest

United States

#10 Feb 16, 2013
Burglaries, murders, rapes will decline by 90% after a month. This is wonderful plan.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Feb 16, 2013
Guest wrote:
I am 100% for everyone, including my self, and my children being implanted and tracked. I will line up to be first in line. No more guessing, investigating, witnesses, alibi's, etc., to prove guilt or innocence. No more list children. No more evading the law. I hope it's true, and that they hurry up!
Until someone figures out how to clone your RFID frequency and you go to jail for something. Kind of like they can already do with your passport and credit card. Moron.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Feb 16, 2013
gUeSt wrote:
Time to impeach the despite.
'despite!' LOL
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
SHARE THIS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.
Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013
The New Health Care (Obama care) law H.R. 3590 Also HR 4872
requires all US citizens to have the RIFD implanted
This evil plan is being launched by America. its a micro chip
injected in your hand. it will contain all your personal data heath
and bank accounts etc. its also a GPS device being monitored. they
can deactivate it at any time if they find you suspicious or not
loyal to their government or go against them or their system and you
will lose everything you ever had. soon this device will be made
common just like they did credit cards, turning paper money into
digital money. means nothing is physically in your hand. it will be
made a must for every citizen with time according to their plan and
then they will spread it outside America so they can monitor and
control as many people as they can and turn them into slaves with
their digital technologies.
this device is the future or slavery
BEWARE of this EVIL DEVICE. if you don't believe me do your own
research before you come to argue or debate.
warn more people create this awareness do more research on your
own and save yourself from this NEW DEVILRY.READ THE OBAMACARE BILL
then google a class 2 medical device. Then say to yourself this is
not going to happen,
Yeah Right Amanda Two:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microc...

Did you 'do your own research' before you posted that joke?
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Feb 17, 2013
terrible
NowUKnow

Springdale, AR

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Impeach the despot!

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
SHARE THIS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.
Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013
The New Health Care (Obama care) law H.R. 3590 Also HR 4872
requires all US citizens to have the RIFD implanted
This evil plan is being launched by America. its a micro chip
injected in your hand. it will contain all your personal data heath
and bank accounts etc. its also a GPS device being monitored. they
can deactivate it at any time if they find you suspicious or not
loyal to their government or go against them or their system and you
will lose everything you ever had. soon this device will be made
common just like they did credit cards, turning paper money into
digital money. means nothing is physically in your hand. it will be
made a must for every citizen with time according to their plan and
then they will spread it outside America so they can monitor and
control as many people as they can and turn them into slaves with
their digital technologies.
this device is the future or slavery
BEWARE of this EVIL DEVICE. if you don't believe me do your own
research before you come to argue or debate.
warn more people create this awareness do more research on your
own and save yourself from this NEW DEVILRY.READ THE OBAMACARE BILL
then google a class 2 medical device. Then say to yourself this is
not going to happen,
Hmm, everyone will have one except Big Foot..lol.
Jim Dandy

United States

#17 Feb 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
I am 100% for everyone, including my self, and my children being implanted and tracked. I will line up to be first in line. No more guessing, investigating, witnesses, alibi's, etc., to prove guilt or innocence. No more list children. No more evading the law. I hope it's true, and that they hurry up!
Thank God you don't speak for everyone! By all means, the technology is already available...you should run and get one. You're just another example of the stupid sheeple willing to give up freedom and the burden of thinking for yourself for the comfort of government dependency.

I find it extremely humorous that you believe this will do away with crime. If a chip can be implanted, it can be removed. Also, being present at a crime doesn't mean you are automatically guilty without a shadow of doubt.

Not only are you clearly one of the ignorant sheeple grazing on governmental shit, apparently, you are Godless as well. Oh wait...fear is your God as it rules your heart and mind.
Lady go lightly

United States

#18 Feb 18, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, everyone will have one except Big Foot..lol.
Judging yourself multiple times doesn't make you right ot funny. It just makes you pathetic. I lol everytime you do that to yourself and others. It's sad, really.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#19 Feb 18, 2013
Lady go lightly wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging yourself multiple times doesn't make you right ot funny. It just makes you pathetic. I lol everytime you do that to yourself and others. It's sad, really.
If you think I care about that then you have a sad life. Why don't you ask the Mods who is doing it. They can tell you exactly who is doing it and I'll give go ahead and burst your bubble, its not me.

I dare ya, ask them..lol.

Judged:

11

11

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Leave it up to the nut jobs to bring out the craziest conspiracy theories.

Its almost as bad as "Obama is going to take away all your guns"..ROFLMAO!!

Relax Tackleberry, your guns are safe.

Judged:

12

12

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 17 min Must Be Trump Cul... 41,458
Mallory jordan 17 min dork 3
Gallup, Trumps first year 27 min Arkansaw 1
Dems Hate This Video: Hidden Truth About The Re... 1 hr Trumps Dotard Fol... 7
Trump's Health 2 hr Sux 2 B leftist 9
Vegetable Oil and the Depopulation Program 2 hr Sux 2 B leftist 17
Dumpy Trump 3 hr President Porky 11

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages