“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says that while Iran is already a nuclear state, it has no intention of attacking Israel. Ahmadinejad was interviewed on the eve of his visit to Cairo, where he will attend the 12th Islamic Summit Conference, due to open there on Wednesday.

To get the latest updates on Israel, Iran and the Middle East, subscribe now to Haaretz for only $1 for the first month

Before his trip, he gave a long interview to the editor-in-chief of Egypt's newspaper Al-Ahram. Although Al-Ahram ran the entire interview only in its print edition, excerpts appeared on Egyptian websites.

Ahmadinejad said the world must now treat Iran as a nuclear country.“They want Iran to go back to what it was in the past, but they won’t succeed. They assume we’ll give in to pressure; such thoughts are misguided. We’re already an industrial and nuclear country, a country that has conquered space. For years we have been thinking about sending a human being into space, and we will do that, with Allah’s help. We must ensure development and growth and bring them to pass, and the world must acknowledge our progress,” he said, adding that the best solution was cooperation with Iran.

Mentioning the possibility of an Israeli attack on Iran, Ahmadinejad said that while it might be easy to launch missiles or attack using fighter jets, Iran’s response and defense capability were important in this context.

Like Haaretz on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Tumblr

He reiterated that the Zionists were trying to take over the foci of power and wealth throughout the world.“They want to attack Iran, but we’re not preparing any attack against them because the purpose of our program is defense.”

During the interview, Ahmadinejad condemned what he described as massacres committed by Israel.“For us, supporting the Palestinian people is a matter of human importance in every sense. The Palestinians must receive their rights, and the Zionists are moving closer and closer toward the edge.”

http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel-s-eye-on-i...

I sure am glad those pesky sanctions stopped Iran from going nuclear.:P

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Have they got those missle delivery camels trained yet?

The President is attempting to get his cabinet put together so we can move forward on Iraq, but righties are caught up in personal fueds from a decade ago and are hamering the advancement of our dealing with Iraq's nuke ambitions.

Rightwingers like to speak about their support for Israel but every day they prolong the confirmation of our key placements in our National Security team, it puts Israel closer to a major attack.

It's almost like ----

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/11/02/53/2370263/...

Old Milwaukee

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Have they got those missle delivery camels trained yet?
The President is attempting to get his cabinet put together so we can move forward on Iraq, but righties are caught up in personal fueds from a decade ago and are hamering the advancement of our dealing with Iraq's nuke ambitions.
Rightwingers like to speak about their support for Israel but every day they prolong the confirmation of our key placements in our National Security team, it puts Israel closer to a major attack.
It's almost like ----
http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/11/02/53/2370263/...
Since when is Iran saying they have a nuke part of a "personal feud" This is not a left or right thing this is a Iran has a nuke thing and you better believe they are itching to use it.
GuestX

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Is this the same Ahmadinejad that said Iran put a monkey into space? Wait, I just thought of something, maybe that's how Iran is going to deliver their nukes, by way of intergalactic space monkeys.

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Ahmaneedajob is the Rat's hero, second only to the Kenyan in the WH.

Did everybody see that post from the Paragould that a friend put on here? The one where that lying SOS R o n n i e P a s s m o r e was still posting as Razorback Jack and flatly and plainly admitted he was also Cathouse Mouse? That's the kind of liberal, lying Communist LBT loves to suck.

Cathouse Mouse

#7 Feb 6, 2013
Correction;

I used the word Iraq in my response which should have been Iran.

Cathouse Mouse

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is Iran saying they have a nuke part of a "personal feud" This is not a left or right thing this is a Iran has a nuke thing and you better believe they are itching to use it.
The why is your party leaders bent on stalling the hiring of our Secretary of Defense Bubba?

Portland, OR

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
Ahmaneedajob is the Rat's hero, second only to the Kenyan in the WH.
Did everybody see that post from the Paragould that a friend put on here? The one where that lying SOS R o n n i e P a s s m o r e was still posting as Razorback Jack and flatly and plainly admitted he was also Cathouse Mouse? That's the kind of liberal, lying Communist LBT loves to suck.
Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are.

Old Rat is gonna go tattle to Topix and get your post removed tho. He's a big, fat, crying old baby who can dish it out but sure as hell can't take it.

Old Milwaukee

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
The why is your party leaders bent on stalling the hiring of our Secretary of Defense Bubba?
Who said it was MY party? All I did was make a thread showing that Iran announced it has a nuke. This has nothing to do with the hiring of the SoD. Stay on topic.

Cathouse Mouse

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it was MY party? All I did was make a thread showing that Iran announced it has a nuke. This has nothing to do with the hiring of the SoD. Stay on topic.
It's a dead giveaway, even had you not already laid down documented evidence throughout many discussions on this board that you are a rightie.

Only mentally challenged nervous disorder inflicted righties are concerned about Iran's nuke program.

The rest of us are relying on the $500 Billion per year we are pumping into our Defense Department to buy us the peace of mind in knowing they got a handle on this.

If you think for one second that Iran will ever possess a nuclear missle then you have no respect for our military expertise.

We've had a bead drawn on that situation for quite some time.

Old Milwaukee

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a dead giveaway, even had you not already laid down documented evidence throughout many discussions on this board that you are a rightie.
Only mentally challenged nervous disorder inflicted righties are concerned about Iran's nuke program.
The rest of us are relying on the $500 Billion per year we are pumping into our Defense Department to buy us the peace of mind in knowing they got a handle on this.
If you think for one second that Iran will ever possess a nuclear missle then you have no respect for our military expertise.
We've had a bead drawn on that situation for quite some time.
Wrong, it's not my party. I am independent.

It's nice of you to rely on the Defense Department. Unfortunately it does have loopholes. See 9/11 attack. Doesn't mean that I have no respect, just means I think anything is possible. It is possible that Iran has a nuke or nukes or no nukes. Iran says they have nukes. Do you want them to prove it by using it on people?

Cathouse Mouse

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, it's not my party. I am independent.
It's nice of you to rely on the Defense Department. Unfortunately it does have loopholes. See 9/11 attack. Doesn't mean that I have no respect, just means I think anything is possible. It is possible that Iran has a nuke or nukes or no nukes. Iran says they have nukes. Do you want them to prove it by using it on people?
Independants are people who aren't smart enough to be Democrats, yet too smart to admit being Republicans.

Sure it's possible, but if they fail, you and your AR-15 will be of little use.

Rogers, AR

#15 Feb 6, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Are you this ignorant or just plain stupid?Iran already has nukes.If they try to use them there is nothing obama can do to stop them.They laugh at obama.
Your not going to start to Cry again are you??

Old Milwaukee

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Independants are people who aren't smart enough to be Democrats, yet too smart to admit being Republicans.
Sure it's possible, but if they fail, you and your AR-15 will be of little use.
Being affiliated with a political party does not determine ones intelligence.

course it's possible, but if they fail, you not having a gun to defend yourself which will make you easy prey to make you a slave.

Old Milwaukee

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Here is a clip of a not so bright democrats in congress. Hope that island doesn't tip over. LOL

Cathouse Mouse

#18 Feb 6, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Are you this ignorant or just plain stupid?Iran already has nukes.If they try to use them there is nothing obama can do to stop them.They laugh at obama.
Iran does not have nukes.

However, North Korea does. They released a new public service video in N Korea showing the anticipated nuclear destruction of the United States in their message,... again, that was today. This Today.

Where is your nervous concern about that?

False concerns and fear peddling over Iran is a cheap FOX News propaganda ploy and you fell for it. There are much more relative important National Security concerns we as a nation have right now than Iran. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that one of the bigger concerns we should have as a nation than Iran is, Israel attacking Iran.

Old Milwaukee

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, I'd go so far as to say that one of the bigger concerns we should have as a nation than Iran is, Israel attacking Iran.
So what if Israel attacks Iran?

Cathouse Mouse

#20 Feb 6, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
<quoted text> So what if Israel attacks Iran?
Then the entire Middle East turns into a hell that you could never imagine and the US will be sucked into a war that will last until Israel is no more.

Old Milwaukee

#22 Feb 6, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the entire Middle East turns into a hell that you could never imagine and the US will be sucked into a war that will last until Israel is no more.
It's all ready a hellhole over there. I doubt Iran would do anything but use an attack by Israel as propaganda to recruit more terrorist. They are all talk and no bite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 16 min guest 3,798
Duggar Coverup Perv Son Abuse of Sisters 22 min dull needle 3
New Documents Show Bush Planned War In Iraq We... 59 min guest 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Pondering 30,895
Child Molester Josh Duggar Chillin' With A Bunc... 1 hr guest 1
Spay and neuter 1 hr Bob 29
“Tolerant Liberals” Censor Free Speech, Burn Li... 1 hr guess of a guess 6
Waco biker brawl 2 hr Fo Show 107
Swatteam on stroud 3 hr guest 19
Global Warming Facts 3 hr Fo Show 218