I donít carry a gun
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Post Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Dec 30, 2012
I donít carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I donít carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I donít carry a gun because Iím paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in this world.

I donít carry a gun because I am evil. I carry a gun because Iíve lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I donít carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I donít carry a gun because Iím angry. I carry a gun so that I donít have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I donít carry a gun because my sex organs are too small. I carry a gun because I want to continue to use those sex organs for the purpose they were intended for a good long time to come.

I donít carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I donít carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because a real man knows how to take care and protect their property, themselves and the ones they love.

I donít carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because unarmed and facing armed thugs I am inadequate.

I donít carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

I donít carry a gun to shoot to kill someone. I carry a gun and would shoot as necessary to stay alive. If the assailant dies as a result of a desire to harm me, itís no loss to society.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#2 Dec 30, 2012
You don't carry a gun because you're a tough guy. You carry a gun because you live frightened of shadows.
Post Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
You don't carry a gun because you're a tough guy. You carry a gun because you live frightened of shadows.
You best go back and reread the post, DumbAss, There seems to be some things you don't understand, DumbAss
Post Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Dec 30, 2012
NO NO NO you can not take my guns. Let me tell you all something the security detail for Obama's two kids consists of at least three count em THREE secret service agents each; And aside from a semi - auto handgun each is armed with a full auto assault weapon. Never mind what they have in the truck. FBI stats show that most killings in the USA are not done with guns. And more laws will only affect those people who obey the law. Remember the key element of criminality is the violation of law.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Okay, I did.

I stand pat.

Dallas, TX

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
You're the one that's too scared to have a face to face debate.

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Maybe he wants to follow Diane Feinstein's lead.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Jordan Davis.

Shot twice by Michael Dunn, a 45 year old white man, in a Florida convenience store parking lot.

Reason for shooting; Music too loud.

Shooter's Defense; "stand your ground law".

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/jordandavi...

Wynne, AR

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Post Turtle wrote:
I don’t carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don’t carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in this world.

I don’t carry a gun because I am evil. I carry a gun because I’ve lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don’t carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m angry. I carry a gun so that I don’t have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don’t carry a gun because my sex organs are too small. I carry a gun because I want to continue to use those sex organs for the purpose they were intended for a good long time to come.

I don’t carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don’t carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because a real man knows how to take care and protect their property, themselves and the ones they love.

I don’t carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because unarmed and facing armed thugs I am inadequate.

I don’t carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

I don’t carry a gun to shoot to kill someone. I carry a gun and would shoot as necessary to stay alive. If the assailant dies as a result of a desire to harm me, it’s no loss to society.
Brilliantly stated!!

Netherlands

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Jordan Davis.
Shot twice by Michael Dunn, a 45 year old white man, in a Florida convenience store parking lot.
Now tell us all what happened to his stupid ass. Crazy/warped/attention seeking d!ckheads will always give gun owners a bad name. I don't consider all leftist to be loons just because of YOU, for example. Yet you give left leaning citizens a bad cachet.

Arlington, TX

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Jordan Davis.
European Jews.

Approx. 6 million.

Disarmed and exterminated by a popularly elected government.

Reason given for extermination: "Jews are sub-human".

Murderers defense: "We were just following orders".

You don't have a leg to stand on, lib-tard jackass.

Dallas, TX

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Jordan Davis.
And those of us that carry want this idiot fried. What say you?
Post Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Dec 30, 2012
"High-capacity magazine" is a relative term. 30 rd PMAGs for AR-15s aren't high-capacity, they're standard. They are what the gun is designed for. Likewise, the 17 rd mags for Glock 17s are standard, and even if you put one in a 23 which has 13 rounds standard, then it becomes an "extended capacity" magazine. The 33 rounders and the 100 rd drums are the only "high-capacity" magazines, and even without them, a shooter only has to reload with smaller mags to achieve the same result. The difference in time is negligible. Pretty much the only thing you could do to magazines to make them as ineffective as possible would be to ban all of them completely, turning semi-autos into manually loaded single shots--but then a shooter could just use a revolver. In gun free zones where there is no armed opposition, it doesn't matter how many times you have to reload. You're shooting fish in barrel, you can take your time. The only thing you have to worry about is the police arriving, and even then they usually wait outside to plan their response.

Which brings up another point--any restrictions you place on civilians should also be placed on the police departments and security firms because their weapons are stolen even more easily than the average citizen's. When the Secret Service has to turn in their Uzis and use revolvers, I think the politicians they protect may reconsider their decision.

Cathouse Mouse

Cathouse Mouse

#15 Dec 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And those of us that carry want this idiot fried. What say you?
He was one of you who carry.

How's frying one of your own gonna bring this 17 year old kid back to class after Christmas vacation?

Lockhart, TX

#16 Dec 30, 2012
Abortion is the cause of the most murders
FYI

Springdale, AR

#17 Dec 30, 2012
Liberalism IS a mental dis-order.
Wow

Blytheville, AR

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Post Turtle wrote:
I donít carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed.
I donít carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.
I donít carry a gun because Iím paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in this world.
I donít carry a gun because I am evil. I carry a gun because Iíve lived long enough to see the evil in the world.
I donít carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.
I donít carry a gun because Iím angry. I carry a gun so that I donít have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.
I donít carry a gun because my sex organs are too small. I carry a gun because I want to continue to use those sex organs for the purpose they were intended for a good long time to come.
I donít carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.
I donít carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because a real man knows how to take care and protect their property, themselves and the ones they love.
I donít carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because unarmed and facing armed thugs I am inadequate.
I donít carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.
I donít carry a gun to shoot to kill someone. I carry a gun and would shoot as necessary to stay alive. If the assailant dies as a result of a desire to harm me, itís no loss to society.
Amen Brother!!!

Dallas, TX

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
He was one of you who carry.
How's frying one of your own gonna bring this 17 year old kid back to class after Christmas vacation?
It's not gonna bring him back obviously, but the idiot who acted recklessly needs to be punished. He's a dumbass. He's not one of "us." "Us" are law abiding and responsible.
RBJ

United States

#20 Dec 30, 2012
I don't carry because my wife will just give them a BJ to leave us alone. She is the protector of our household. I just cook, clean, and get sloppy seconds.
chad

United States

#21 Dec 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's not gonna bring him back obviously, but the idiot who acted recklessly needs to be punished. He's a dumbass. He's not one of "us." "Us" are law abiding and responsible.
The death penalty isn't about punishment it's about example and why I support it... Kill someone and the rest of the world should get to watch you hang I say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voter Fraud Database Tops 1,000 Proven Cases 28 min guest 9
Clinton Cash - The Thread. (Jun '15) 42 min guest 178
Bill Nye the NOT a science guy 54 min guest 1
Divorced men 1 hr Guest 111
God is calling you tomorrow may be to late. 1 hr Paul 1
Clinton Foundation corruption 1 hr Guest 18
Democracy needs to be destroyed! 1 hr Paul 1

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance