biggest jerk doctor
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#457 Jan 26, 2011
What about Stroope..cross your fingers that he's sober and washed his hands before he does your surgery.
my2cents

Pacifica, CA

#458 Jan 26, 2011
Dr.Corey Diamond is the BEST! I had to wait a long time to get on his list but it was well worth it!
Information

Frisco, TX

#459 Jan 26, 2011
guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Can someone tell me where I can find a good doctor please? I am on SSI and have medicaid and need a good doctor if there is any in jonesboro.( general doctor )
you can try the church health center down town or AHEC through st bernards, good luck
THANKS!=)
The Jonesboro Church Health Center only sees patients who don't have medicare/medicaid and don't have insurance. They charge you based on your income and is really very cheap. The have nurse practioners that work there and see patients, and they will refer you to a specialist if needed. They will also help you get your medicine if you can't afford it. It's really a great place, a true blessing to those of us in need.

Since: Jan 11

Israel

#460 Jan 27, 2011
WILDDOG1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not like nurses?
how is not like?

http://lessonsonguitar.net
Ooooo

Dallas, TX

#461 Jan 27, 2011
I guess today's Jonesboro Sun police and courts section answers this question!
hmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#462 Jan 27, 2011
lets see wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate Dr McClurkan to I had a bad experience with him
i love him! he figured out what was wrong with me after seeing 9 different docs and speacilist. he also worked with me on payments when i lost my job due to the illness other docs could not find.
ummmdead

United States

#463 Jan 27, 2011
WOW wrote:
Quack? James Mark Robinette! Total JERK! That's why he has NO privileges at either hospital!
he has been dead for years lol
anyone

Blytheville, AR

#464 Jan 27, 2011
jerk doctors how bout mike lane at the auto dr if your a cute girl he is more than happy to help you if your a lil over weight he will make up shit not to help you and he cheat and sleep with everyone that is skanky i think he is a big f n a hole
Guest

United States

#465 Jan 29, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Dr.John "Jackass" Johnson.
It is Jon Johnson; he is a great surgeon, very friendly and informative, and saved my mother's life.
Yes, Dr. Guinn has the bedside manner of Oscar the Grouch.
guest

Trumann, AR

#466 Jan 29, 2011
Timid one wrote:
Anyone know where Dr.Linda Gilliam is working these days?
Heard she lost her license
guest

United States

#467 Jan 29, 2011
Ok
opinionated

Lake City, AR

#468 Feb 7, 2011
I am tired wrote:
of going to Dr's who just refer you to specialists and take your money. There is alot of that going around. No one wants to take responsibility for a decision anymore. Just pass the buck along and if you don't have private GOOD medical insurance you can forget about it. I've been reduced to calling doctors offices crying my eyes out to try to get a decent doc who isn't just going to hand me off to someone who knows nothing about me or medical situation. In the in end, its always the same, and no I'm not looking for pills I have those- What I need is a Dr willing to take the lead instead of letting me call all the shots
Dr. take the lead in what?.....being a prick? I can see all sides to why some dr.'s aren't always in a good mood, however, no insurance is no right to be a jackass in my humble opinion. If they're going to jump to conclusions quickly and not do their job, then they had better being asking clarifying questions before they allow their likely corrupted opinions to dictate how their professions goes. If they can't do that, then they should not be allowed to continue as PHYSICIANS.
Joseph Jeanes Hon DDiv

San Marcos, CA

#470 Mar 1, 2011
Ben wrote:
Dr.Price is totally unprofessional! He is a sexist pig! A horrible doctor! Also Rowe dentistry is all hype! They did some work for me and then charged for a return visit to fix what they broke. I finally had enough and went to another dentist who actually told me who had done the work without me telling him. Turns out he had seen MANY people who came in to get the Rwe's mistakes fixed!
I agree - I am his cousin. When I was 11 years old and he was in my home in Virginia, he said "stop lecturing me". He had never heard of the Beatles until I bought "Something New" he lied and said it was "Rubber Soul". What is his, out, sign?
I agree

Paragould, AR

#471 Mar 1, 2011
Dr Randy Roberts real a ss!!!!
Not happy

Osceola, AR

#472 Mar 2, 2011
You want to Complain about Er wait times and rude doctors! Oh please I work in an Er and if people would take the minor stuff to their primary doctor maybe the Er wouldn't be full of people who only need a pregnancy test. Also we sit on our butts and do nothing, hardly I run from the time I clock in to the time I clock out. We all do. An ear ache that you have had for two weeks is not an emergency at 1:30 in the morning. When someone is not breathing, having a heart attack , a car wreck, a seizing baby those or emergencies, not your tooth pain. I am a mother and I have been in an Er as a patient. I understand that it's an emergency to you but please see your dr first and if by that night or the next day the condition has dramatically worsened please by all means come on in.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#473 Mar 2, 2011
my father has been an ER doc. 4 30 years, the truth is 50% are seekers, 85% are in to (like stated b4- a free preggo test or have the sniffles, and the other 15% are real emergencies. So if you have a sore throat, ear infection, or PMS, please don't waste their time, the reason the wait is so long is bc they do it in order of hoe serious. So if u are sitting ther 4 hours, take the hint!
docs

United States

#474 Mar 2, 2011
Dr. Grubbs is the nicest doctor out there!!
stb

Jonesboro, AR

#475 Mar 3, 2011
docs wrote:
Dr. Grubbs is the nicest doctor out there!!
I agree!
duh

Jonesboro, AR

#476 Mar 4, 2011
LindsayLovesHim1989 wrote:
my father has been an ER doc. 4 30 years, the truth is 50% are seekers, 85% are in to (like stated b4- a free preggo test or have the sniffles, and the other 15% are real emergencies.
that's 150 percent. 50+85+15 = 150.
oh MY GAWD

United States

#477 Mar 4, 2011
she made a typo, big freaking deal- are you to stupid to fig out what she meant? I take it YOU ARE not a doctor,lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 min --Bad Dad-- 39,393
News Craighead County man wins $10,000 in lottery 44 min Guest 1
Hillary Clinton Dark Money To Antifa Exposed 1 hr CCCliberalsareinsane 6
LA Times Complains: Deported Illegals Overloadi... 1 hr CCCliberalsareinsane 5
US govt wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman 3 hr GoshTheLeftIsDumb 22
Hillary Clinton Says She’s The Modern Day Paul ... 3 hr Guest Loves Trump 25
D.C. Court Rules Warrantless ‘Stingray’ Cell Ph... 3 hr guest 1

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages