Baby Mama Drama-Whats your story?

Baby Mama Drama-Whats your story?

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Really

Bossier City, LA

#1 Jan 8, 2009
Tell me about your BABY MAMA DRAMA!

TRP

Since: Oct 08

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 8, 2009
??? I really thought there would be something on here by now lol
Really

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 9, 2009
I personally could write a book on this!!!
True Blue

Walnut Ridge, AR

#4 Jan 9, 2009
How bout Baby Daddy Drama? I could write a whole series of books on that subject.
Really

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 9, 2009
Let's hear them!
New Woman

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2009
My boyfriends baby mama is so stupid! She is married to another guy but still refuses to let him see the kids because he is now with me.
She should not deprive those kids of their daddy just because he has a girlfriend
women can be CRAZY STUPID

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jan 9, 2009
one of the guys I use to work with with has an ex who does everything she can to prevent him from seeing his child any "extra" than what their paper work says, simply because she hates his wife! If you spent an hour with each of the ladies you would probably understand why he's with the woman he's with! His wife is not only HOT but a very outgoing and well rounded person. If my friend wasn't with her I would be all over that!
guest

Paragould, AR

#8 Jan 9, 2009
my "baby daddy" of two years left me three months after we found out i was pregnant. said he wasnt ready for a baby.soo a couple months later about six months pregnant i started dating a guy i dated before my "baby daddy" and we've been together for about eight months now..but "dad" throws a fit everytime he sees me about how i let some other man father his child when he doesnt see him but once a months maybe, doesnt pay child support or anything. and he now stalks us. continuously drives by our house throws beer cans in our yard lol and is claiming to fight for custody. lol
men are BIG IDIOTS

Walnut Ridge, AR

#9 Jan 9, 2009
women can be CRAZY STUPID wrote:
one of the guys I use to work with with has an ex who does everything she can to prevent him from seeing his child any "extra" than what their paper work says, simply because she hates his wife! If you spent an hour with each of the ladies you would probably understand why he's with the woman he's with! His wife is not only HOT but a very outgoing and well rounded person. If my friend wasn't with her I would be all over that!
Have you spent an hour with the ex? Maybe she has good reason for doing what she does! I have an ex who in his right mind can do no wrong but he and his new woman are about the biggest retards I have ever met and actually do nothing but hurt and harm my child mentally and physically. From far away she looks good but when you get up close whew!! Thats another story. I only want them to leave me and my child alone and give us peace.
women can be CRAZY STUPID

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jan 9, 2009
Actually I've spent a lot of time with this couple! As far as the ex goes, I use to work with her! She was always on the phone screaming and yelling at the guy about any and everthing! The ex has lips that are so fcked up from smoking! She's known for talking smack about her ex and his woman but needs to take a look at her self! Someone should have gotten her a gym membership to work off her huge hips and thighs or go find a "brother" that appreciates that kind of thickness! My "guy" opinion is that the ex is still bothered that the baby daddy moved on. Don't know what your story is but I know a lot about this situation. And the looks of this woman is HOT! The closer you get the better it is! She takes really good care of herself, she use to work out with my neighbors wife.
Be careful that you don't come across as being jealous from your actions or words.
George

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Jan 9, 2009
guest wrote:
my "baby daddy" of two years left me three months after we found out i was pregnant. said he wasnt ready for a baby.soo a couple months later about six months pregnant i started dating a guy i dated before my "baby daddy" and we've been together for about eight months now..but "dad" throws a fit everytime he sees me about how i let some other man father his child when he doesnt see him but once a months maybe, doesnt pay child support or anything. and he now stalks us. continuously drives by our house throws beer cans in our yard lol and is claiming to fight for custody. lol
Be very careful about this. Did you see the guy from New Orleans who killed his two year old so he didn't have to pay child support? The guy had nothing to do with the mom or the child and then wanted his child for a weekend. I wouldn't trust a parent who denied the child and then decided to sue for custody.
women can be CRAZY STUPID

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jan 9, 2009
men are BIG IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you spent an hour with the ex? Maybe she has good reason for doing what she does! I have an ex who in his right mind can do no wrong but he and his new woman are about the biggest retards I have ever met and actually do nothing but hurt and harm my child mentally and physically. From far away she looks good but when you get up close whew!! Thats another story. I only want them to leave me and my child alone and give us peace.
What do they do to your child to harm her/him?
Looking

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jan 9, 2009
George wrote:
<quoted text> Be very careful about this. Did you see the guy from New Orleans who killed his two year old so he didn't have to pay child support? The guy had nothing to do with the mom or the child and then wanted his child for a weekend. I wouldn't trust a parent who denied the child and then decided to sue for custody.
I read that story. SO SAD!! He admitted it was because he didn't want to pay child support!
men are BIG IDIOTS

Walnut Ridge, AR

#14 Jan 9, 2009
women can be CRAZY STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
What do they do to your child to harm her/him?


You should be working rather than worrying about other peoples problems. Just so you know there's alot more to a person than what he or she looks like. And maybe if your friend was a decent guy he'd give a shit about all the trouble he allowed his new woman to start. We all deserve to be happy we only live once. So maybe they should leave each other alone. Oh and pretty sure you already know what they did to my kid. You had a direct hand in it didnt you sweetie?
women can be CRAZY STUPID

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jan 9, 2009
excuse me, I am not a sweetie. I am 100% male. You the hell are you talking about?
women can be CRAZY STUPID

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Jan 9, 2009
men are BIG IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be working rather than worrying about other peoples problems. Just so you know there's alot more to a person than what he or she looks like. And maybe if your friend was a decent guy he'd give a shit about all the trouble he allowed his new woman to start. We all deserve to be happy we only live once. So maybe they should leave each other alone. Oh and pretty sure you already know what they did to my kid. You had a direct hand in it didnt you sweetie?
Read your post, you're talking crap about what your ex's new woman looks like! Your character shines through, maybe you should run for the president of the baby mama drama club! But then again I don't know your whole story! Explain it to me please!
men are BIG IDIOTS

Walnut Ridge, AR

#17 Jan 9, 2009
You are the one who started judging. You should get to know each party before you make assumptions. Maybe that crazy ex isn't as crazy as you think she is. Honestly I have good reason to what I do in my situation. I do it to protect my child. Thats what a decent mother does even if it does make her look crazy. It really isn't hard to get along for the sake of a child. Some people just make it hard. What needs to the focus is the child. Do you have children?
women can be CRAZY STUPID

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jan 9, 2009
yes I have 2 boys and their mother would never go all stupid crazy. you have any clue as to who I'm talking about! I do know these people VERY well and there's no reason for the "mommy" to act the way she is! I don't know your situation and don't want to know! But I'm telling you what I know about my friends! I think perhaps you are taking what I'm saying to personal! I don't know you but your are VERY defensive. There are a lot of great mothers out there who don't put the baby daddy through such drama! You need to take a breather!
men are BIG IDIOTS

Walnut Ridge, AR

#19 Jan 9, 2009
Look fella I have a sneaking suspicion that your friends are probably my ex and his new woman. Despite what they say, because there really are 2 sides to every story, I really am a good person. One who worships the ground my baby walks on. His daddy has done some things that he will probably never own up to because he likes for me to be the bad guy. Im just saying remember there are 2 sides before you judge people that you don't know. Some people don't like to take responsibilty for their mistakes. I on the other hand am happy to. Most of the time I am sane, however there are other times that I do get a little crazy because they won't leave me alone. I just want them to leave me be and to cooperate in the care of my child.
men are BIG IDIOTS

Walnut Ridge, AR

#20 Jan 9, 2009
Oh one more thing!! He may say I have big hips and funky lips but if you've ever met me you'd know different. Im curved in all the right places and have very kissable lips. Oh and despite what people think I don't really smoke that much. I most definitely don't smoke around my baby or in my home!! Im no stick in the mud nor am a party animal. I happen to be very intelligent he just forgot that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dental Implants Recommendation 13 min Jonesboro 1
Warren releases results of DNA test 20 min Arkansaw 21
democrats are doomed 31 min Focus DanielSon 2
best cardiologist in jonesboro 1 hr Kim 3
Ryan Vaughan is a Pecker Head! (Mar '10) 2 hr interesting 20
Nervous Democrats ask: Could Election Day disas... 2 hr Truth 9
If the sun is hot why does it get colder the cl... 2 hr Guest 29
Topix Trolls 3 hr UsuckMexicanBarties 30

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages