KAIT 8 story tonight on topix

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ASU student

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Nov 13, 2008
KAIT 8 is doing a story tonight @ 10 p.m. on this site. I am watching!
Guest 101

Blytheville, AR

#2 Nov 13, 2008
ASU student wrote:
KAIT 8 is doing a story tonight @ 10 p.m. on this site. I am watching!
I just seen the previews, sounds interesting. I think it is about people who are talking trash about people and using real names. They are suppossed to tell how to tell how to see who is posting on here. I'm watching too!
Not us

Little Elm, TX

#3 Nov 13, 2008
I don't think it is about topix specifically. But I'm watching, too!
just wondering

Cleveland, OH

#4 Nov 13, 2008
I did not get the feeling from the news ad that it is specifically about topix,either.They showed a lot of things like credit card charges,SSN's ect.
You know that one of the newscasters and her family members were recently the subject of several threads on Topix.coincidence maybe?
Anybody ever seen the movie with Halle Berry and Bruce Willis? They were all confused (except one) about who they thought they were talking to online.She said,"In this world where you can be anybody you want to be,anything you want to be,just be careful you don't lose sight of who you really are." SOmething like that.
full of questions

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2008
Is topix the most popular online gossiping, I mean discussion site?
ASU student

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Nov 13, 2008
yes and I didn't mean just about topix sorry. But it is about ppl who post annonomously.
just the facts

Newport, AR

#7 Nov 13, 2008
The database featured on the trailer is from a internet site where identity is openly traded for money. It's file footage, I've seen it before on a big 5 story several years ago. But is they stay with the tenor of htat piece it should be vvery informative. It will definitely open your eyes to how easy it is to snag your identity in the blogoshpere.

“PanChod”

Since: Oct 08

San Dog, Ca

#8 Nov 13, 2008
Can someone record it? I'm not in Jonesboro and wont at least until Sunday.
ASU student

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Nov 13, 2008
You didn't miss much, it was a dumb story. It isn't going to help anyone. Look it up on the website tomorrow. It will be on there.

www.kait8.com
Whiskey Tango FoxTrot

Lubbock, TX

#10 Nov 13, 2008
basically it was telling you get an attorney, spend losts of money and you might get a settlement. Also if the posts or comments are not true you might have a case...

TRP

Since: Oct 08

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Nov 13, 2008
lol maybe its cuz theres been several things on here about kait8 employees!
Scottie 2 Hottie

Lepanto, AR

#12 Nov 13, 2008
TRP wrote:
lol maybe its cuz theres been several things on here about kait8 employees!
EXACTLY!!!lol
Whiskey Tango FoxTrot

Lubbock, TX

#13 Nov 13, 2008
lol yea the whole KAIT8 viewing area will be on here posting
Brogan

Enterprise, AL

#14 Nov 13, 2008
ASU student wrote:
You didn't miss much, it was a dumb story. It isn't going to help anyone. Look it up on the website tomorrow. It will be on there.
www.kait8.com
That's right.
All hype for November sweeps with nothing useful.
ASU student

Lake Charles, LA

#15 Nov 14, 2008
It isn't just about the KAIT 8 employees. They have been getting email from the viewer about doing a story about topix. I am friends with one of the ppl that work there and they told me back in October that they were doing a story about this site when I asked that person about it. They told me it was because of the emails they were recieving as well as the threads about them.

I am guessing those that emailed will now be pissy bc it didn't serve a damn purpose. I knew I could get a lawyer before. I was wanting to know how to the IP address on topix, well opppse! That sure as hell didn't happen!
vv grad

United States

#16 Nov 14, 2008
they only did the story because so many people are talking about the KAIT8 newscrew on here
itman

Bossier City, LA

#18 Nov 14, 2008
You need a subpoena for the ip addresss. Then a subpoena for the internet provider for the subscriber then you must compare the "guid" and then prove the individual using the specific computer at that time....practically impossible. The police can do it on their own. They have an expert on staff who already knows who is posting what.
ASU student

Lake Charles, LA

#20 Nov 14, 2008
what story??? I will check that out. They said on the news story that you could search the IP on a certain search engine online and pull it up or something like that. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
ASU student

Lake Charles, LA

#21 Nov 14, 2008
I didn't find much. Be more specific.
sp00k

Pineville, LA

#22 Nov 14, 2008
HI KAIT, PUT ME ON THE NEWS. MONITOR THIS THREAD PLEASE, AND SAY SP00K ON THE AIR, OR ELSE YOU ARE A RACIST CONFORMIST COMMUNIST SATANIST HOMOSEXUAL INTER RACIAL FREEDOM HATING TERRORIST COUPLE WHO BURNS THE AMERICAN FLAG.

KGO <3THX BI

tl;dr really? cool, i'll watch too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Crooked Hillary" ? 4 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 103
Do you have a Male Boston Terrier Willing to St... (Apr '12) 8 min breeders are evil 7
Melania speech plaguerzed 11 min Mr Guest 122
Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader 25 min Banned 2016 5
How many will die 42 min numbers guy 2
Jonesboro Medical Care 49 min no way 2
Fact check: Hillary Clinton's false and mislead... 1 hr guest 4
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 1 hr guest 765

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages