Farm house to rent or rent to own as low as $150. Please leave email.

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
mom of 2

Tyler, TX

#2 Sep 4, 2011
Can u email me ...grumpy_bear1976@yahoo.com

“the hammer”

Since: Oct 08

n a

#3 Sep 4, 2011
rayelliott@live.com,,i know a mother of 2 who really need a place to live,,
me sayz

Trumann, AR

#4 Sep 4, 2011
Stephanie wrote:
My husband and I have a lovely farm house we are willing to rent or rent to own. It's located on 12.5 acres of rolling farm land. There are two barns, one is old but could be fixed up and the other was built in 2001, and is very large. There is a large shop at the far end of the property, big enough to work on 3 cars/tractors at a time, with several smaller rooms attached, and several sheds located around the property, one is full of old items left from my Great Grandmother, most of the things date back to the late 1930s. We don't want the items, if you buy or rent, you can have it! There is a large stocked pond at the lower end of the property, close to the drive. It has it's own long private drive. The house itself has been remodeled, back around 2000. The kitchen was remodeled in 2006, and is beautiful with granite countertops, top of the line appliances, including a side by side refrigerator, smooth range, dishwasher, trash compactor, built in microwave, wall over, convection oven. The living room is huge, with high ceilings. It has 6 bedrooms, an office/study, den with fireplace. The master bedroom is huge, and it has a gaslog fireplace, french doors opening to a private balcony. The master bath has a huge glamour bath, separate spacious shower stall, beautiful. There are 2 other bathrooms in the house, and a hlaf bath in the basement. The basement is mostly finished and could be used as an extra huge room or storage. Could even convert it into an apartment if someone wanted to. One bedroom is on the ground floor, and the other 5 are upstairs. The front porch is huge and great for entertaining. The front lawn is beautiful, and several flower beds, this place is perfect to a person who loves to garden! The back yard is very nice, a couple huge shade trees make the porch/patio area a great place to enjoy a summer day. And its great for evenings, with the 92" x 92" x 36" hottub with mood lighting. The entertaining furniture, including the serving bar, stays with the property too. A path from the patio leads out to the inground swimming pool, which does have the safety fencing around the area, so it's safe for kids and pets. The pool is 41'X21', and the deepest point is 15;. It was installed in 2008, still under warranty. The home has an attached 2 car garage. There is also a double wide on the property, the tenants will be moving out October 1st, so it would be a good income property, if someone buys the land and home! The double wide is a 2008 model, large 4 bedroom, 2 bath, den, upgraded kitchen. It has a nice detached garage with a second level up top for a guestroom. It also has a shed, and a big dog kennel. It is not close to the farm house, you have a small orchard separating the two. Both have lots of privacy! The rent on the house will be $195 per month, or you can rent to own. To rent to own it will be $295 per month, or with $500 down it will be $250 per month. If you have $1000 down, you can have it for $150 per month. If someone rent the house instead, then the double wide will be available to rent on Octber 1. The rent is $150 per month. The property is within 5 minutes to shopping, great location. If interested let me know by leaving email!
sounds like a scam - especially since no contact info was left. Always remember, if it sounds too good to be true...and this sounds way too good to be true.
guest 14

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2011
dam ray you dont believe this shit do you
Guest

Hot Springs Village, AR

#6 Sep 4, 2011
Please leave the location information as well as a contact for you.

Sorry sounds too good to be true. If you are sincere please leave a contact email.
Guest

Hot Springs Village, AR

#7 Sep 4, 2011
Does it come with a Nigerian Prince??

I am certain you want the cash, so I bet you are going to propose I send you 1000 A.S.A.P,(sight unseen) to get this deal started.. Right?

Please let me know so that I can dispatch the funds accordingly.

Signed,
Born last night.
Owp

Dallas, TX

#8 Sep 4, 2011
ray elliott wrote:
rayelliott@live.com,,i know a mother of 2 who really need a place to live,,
If its who im thinking of with 2 kids, she may be in jail before too long
kmj

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Sep 4, 2011
please email me with more information. i have several dogs and horses and am loking for a rent to own property within 1 hr of jonesboro, ar. lilbitopepper@yahoo.com

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#10 Sep 4, 2011
Stephanie wrote:
My husband and I have a lovely farm house we are willing to rent or rent to own. It's located on 12.5 acres of rolling farm land. There are two barns, one is old but could be fixed up and the other was built in 2001, and is very large. There is a large shop at the far end of the property, big enough to work on 3 cars/tractors at a time, with several smaller rooms attached, and several sheds located around the property, one is full of old items left from my Great Grandmother, most of the things date back to the late 1930s. We don't want the items, if you buy or rent, you can have it! There is a large stocked pond at the lower end of the property, close to the drive. It has it's own long private drive. The house itself has been remodeled, back around 2000. The kitchen was remodeled in 2006, and is beautiful with granite countertops, top of the line appliances, including a side by side refrigerator, smooth range, dishwasher, trash compactor, built in microwave, wall over, convection oven. The living room is huge, with high ceilings. It has 6 bedrooms, an office/study, den with fireplace. The master bedroom is huge, and it has a gaslog fireplace, french doors opening to a private balcony. The master bath has a huge glamour bath, separate spacious shower stall, beautiful. There are 2 other bathrooms in the house, and a hlaf bath in the basement. The basement is mostly finished and could be used as an extra huge room or storage. Could even convert it into an apartment if someone wanted to. One bedroom is on the ground floor, and the other 5 are upstairs. The front porch is huge and great for entertaining. The front lawn is beautiful, and several flower beds, this place is perfect to a person who loves to garden! The back yard is very nice, a couple huge shade trees make the porch/patio area a great place to enjoy a summer day. And its great for evenings, with the 92" x 92" x 36" hottub with mood lighting. The entertaining furniture, including the serving bar, stays with the property too. A path from the patio leads out to the inground swimming pool, which does have the safety fencing around the area, so it's safe for kids and pets. The pool is 41'X21', and the deepest point is 15;. It was installed in 2008, still under warranty. The home has an attached 2 car garage. There is also a double wide on the property, the tenants will be moving out October 1st, so it would be a good income property, if someone buys the land and home! The double wide is a 2008 model, large 4 bedroom, 2 bath, den, upgraded kitchen. It has a nice detached garage with a second level up top for a guestroom. It also has a shed, and a big dog kennel. It is not close to the farm house, you have a small orchard separating the two. Both have lots of privacy! The rent on the house will be $195 per month, or you can rent to own. To rent to own it will be $295 per month, or with $500 down it will be $250 per month. If you have $1000 down, you can have it for $150 per month. If someone rent the house instead, then the double wide will be available to rent on Octber 1. The rent is $150 per month. The property is within 5 minutes to shopping, great location. If interested let me know by leaving email!
No oil well? No thanks.

“the hammer”

Since: Oct 08

n a

#11 Sep 4, 2011
Owp wrote:
<quoted text>If its who im thinking of with 2 kids, she may be in jail before too long
Well it is not who you think it is then,,

g 14- nuh i don't believe it but it didn't hurt to try,,
Visitor

United States

#12 Sep 4, 2011
I am in the real estate business and I have never heard anything like this. BUYERS BEWARE!
guest

Mitchell, IN

#13 Sep 4, 2011
email me at juicy_fruit101807@yahoo.com if this is real. i would pay more than that each month lol
guest

Mitchell, IN

#14 Sep 4, 2011
oh and i have 5 kids and one on the way that would help take up this space
Laptop Lolita

El Monte, CA

#15 Sep 4, 2011
Can anyone say "Please be stupid enough to put your e-mail addy on here so I can give you a virus & f*ck up your computer?"
Guest

Hot Springs Village, AR

#16 Sep 4, 2011
Someone named "Amanda" posted this almost word for word over a year ago on another topix.. except the people living in the trailer would be moving in Sept not October.

This is a waste of your time. It is a scam.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richlands-va/...
Laptop Lolita

United States

#17 Sep 4, 2011
Guest wrote:
Someone named "Amanda" posted this almost word for word over a year ago on another topix.. except the people living in the trailer would be moving in Sept not October.
This is a waste of your time. It is a scam.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/richlands-va/...
They didn't have a green house, red carpet on a winding staircase or a marble pillars..... I so could've wrote this hoax better. Maybe some fountains, bird baths & tennis court or bowling alley would've made it more convincing:)
big red

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Sep 4, 2011
I say rent it to juicy fruit. They have about 20 kids.
Guest

Hot Springs Village, AR

#19 Sep 4, 2011
Not enough bling.. this house needs flat screen tv's, a few cars left behind to keep and a theater room that seats 200..

Shame is, some one will probably believe this and send this person money in hopes they just hit the dream home lottery.
Shameful

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Sep 4, 2011
If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
attorney general asst.

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Sep 4, 2011
Do NOT reply to this ad. We have traced the IP address and having this post removed. Thanks. Marcus Freeman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
randy 1 hr timothy 1
Suddenlink Internet prices. (Dec '11) 1 hr timothy 83
IBM C4040-250 exam questions 2 hr stick334 1
10 Signs Climate Change Is Already Happening 2 hr BarackalypseNow 53
Walmart Cashiers Not Giving You All Your Bags (Jun '11) 3 hr Linda J 72
Russia took control over 20% of US uranium afte... 3 hr Bam Bam 5
All law enforcement should be required to take ... 3 hr Robert 42
Hillary Rodham Clinton Popularity 7 hr Guest 107
US House passes tax cuts that only apply to 5,4... 11 hr Barton Farley 106
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]