looking for bbw playmate

looking for bbw playmate

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

bbwlover

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2010
hey....lookin for a sexy bbw for some n.s.a. discreet pleasures. im 420 friendly hope you are to....very discreet, clean and disease free. your marital status is unimportant, just lookin to please all of you day or night. i can also give special benefits if needed. im 5'10", 160lbs, sexy bedroom blue eyes, blonde, 8 1/2" cut and shaved. all i ask is your willingness to let me explore your body with my tongue.....hit me up if your needing some stress relief
fat butt

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2010
I like weiner between my butt cheeks plus its safer. My crack is so fat and sweaty theres no need for lube and it can get as tight or loose as you want just squeeze cheeks together. I also like my butt to be jizzed in then you lick it out.I call it the twinkie.You can also use my rolls of fat as another pussy.Oh my pussy is so wet and stinky.
intheloop

Branson, MO

#3 Feb 15, 2010
bbwlover wrote:
hey....lookin for a sexy bbw for some n.s.a. discreet pleasures. im 420 friendly hope you are to....very discreet, clean and disease free. your marital status is unimportant, just lookin to please all of you day or night. i can also give special benefits if needed. im 5'10", 160lbs, sexy bedroom blue eyes, blonde, 8 1/2" cut and shaved. all i ask is your willingness to let me explore your body with my tongue.....hit me up if your needing some stress relief
why are you on topix looking? if you want a bbw why not just approach one like you would any other woman?
bbwlover

Morocco, IN

#4 Feb 16, 2010
im looking on here cause there might be someone that wants to play discreetly.....i have no problem approaching someone but they like myself might not want anything happening publicly.
real talk

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 16, 2010
what does bbw stand for
browneyz

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2010
hey there bbwlover..if you are serios, we are interested. look over our post here today- we are cuckold couple seeking a man forher to play with. she is a very fun sexy busty bbw.. let us know ok buddy ? leave us an email address.
Nobody

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 17, 2010
real talk wrote:
what does bbw stand for
big beautiful woman
Big Papa

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2010
browneyz wrote:
hey there bbwlover..if you are serios, we are interested. look over our post here today- we are cuckold couple seeking a man forher to play with. she is a very fun sexy busty bbw.. let us know ok buddy ? leave us an email address.
Hey browneyz I'm interested. I'm 6'2" 280 hazel eyes and I shave my head. You can email me at [email protected] hoo.com. I hope to hear from you.
jimmy

Peabody, MA

#9 Mar 26, 2010
am looking for a BBW thats around the massachusetts area. if you want to have fun and enjoy yourself without doing it yourself then let me know. [email protected]
thikchik
#10 Apr 8, 2010
bbwlover wrote:
hey....lookin for a sexy bbw for some n.s.a. discreet pleasures. im 420 friendly hope you are to....very discreet, clean and disease free. your marital status is unimportant, just lookin to please all of you day or night. i can also give special benefits if needed. im 5'10", 160lbs, sexy bedroom blue eyes, blonde, 8 1/2" cut and shaved. all i ask is your willingness to let me explore your body with my tongue.....hit me up if your needing some stress relief
Im interested, [email protected] Or you can im me, thats my screen name too
anonymous

Russellville, AR

#11 Apr 9, 2010
I need major stress relief. I'll gladly let you ravish my curvy sexy body with your tongue, but only if I can return the favor!!!
guest

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Apr 9, 2010
Im curious as to why u 'dont want anything to happen publicly"???
Looking 2

Redfield, AR

#13 Apr 9, 2010
anonymous wrote:
I need major stress relief. I'll gladly let you ravish my curvy sexy body with your tongue, but only if I can return the favor!!!
If you are serious and not one of the usual jokers on here, contact me at [email protected]
anonymous

Russellville, AR

#14 Apr 12, 2010
Looking 2 wrote:
<quoted text>If you are serious and not one of the usual jokers on here, contact me at [email protected]
I tried to contact you through email and IM. It doesn't seem to work tho...
anonymous

Russellville, AR

#15 Apr 12, 2010
Looking 2 wrote:
<quoted text>If you are serious and not one of the usual jokers on here, contact me at [email protected]
sorry. lol. I emailed you. Cant wait to hear back from you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jonesboro Police respond to shooting in downtown 1 hr Guest 25
Sullys (Jun '15) 2 hr Guest 26
Mallory jordan kait (Aug '15) 2 hr guest 30
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 36,051
Hytrol employee "sound off page" (Nov '11) 3 hr Allen 558
Why Comey Was Fired and the Deep State Is Runni... 3 hr liberals are liars 38
At what age can a child choose what parent he w... (Nov '09) 4 hr Guest 42

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages