what happen to jason and stephanie wa...

what happen to jason and stephanie waters?

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

wondering

Newport, AR

#1 Jun 15, 2009
curious, does anyone know if there still together? Or is she still looking for her pills?
Jason n Stephanie Waters

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Aug 5, 2009
Well since you are so curious about Jason & I...Yes we are still together and happy so thanks for wondering...And yep I am still looking for my pills..MORON...You just want me to be so you can TRY and I did say TRY to get my husband I mean you have already had 2 of the men in the family your just mad that the smartest one didn't go for you..Why would he you had NOTHING to offer him since he doesn't use pills and he wasn't desperate for sex from you..Sorry if I hit a nerve but sometimes the truth does hurt..An' errrthing
amy walters

Trumann, AR

#3 Aug 5, 2009
um okay what about what u did still from brookland water works and i know that i didnt steal anything from you. Oh and do u remember them nites u was in the hospital? begging me amy bring me some pain pills, I am the one who called ur nurses and jason about u begging me for pills.and no u didnt hit a nerve at all i think i hit a nerve with u..
amy walters

Trumann, AR

#4 Aug 5, 2009
and um what men are u saying i was with in the family? i know i never wanted jason thats just ugh gross....if ur thinking he is so hot and sexy i dont think that remotely of jason never have and never will.
amy walters

Trumann, AR

#5 Aug 6, 2009
also i have heard that it was u and fred and jason at different times so who is keeping it in the family? cause god knows i sure havent u will have to answer for ur actions and not me i was only with fred and noone else in that family u got it all wrong sister lol and being with fred was my biggest mistake ever we all know fred uses women just like u use men stephanie opps hope i didnt hit a nerve with u..
Jason n Stephanie Waters

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Aug 7, 2009
I find it amusing you trying to cover your tracks on the other post but next time you say it wasn't you that started this post try not to reply to it especially when in your previous post it does say your location is Cash and the only way you would know if someone posted a reply on this one is if you wrote it...I also find it amusing how you use Fred's name on the other post we all had a laugh at that one it is funny how you talk back and forth to yourself..It's funny how NOW you say being with Fred was your biggest mistake but as I recall that never once came out of your mouth before till now especially since he was the one to say that first. And you say you never wanted Jason ummm I call bs on that since you at one time did like him isn't that why you cooked breakfast for him or did that slip your 2-faced mind? I am done with this DRAMA we have let it all stay in the past but for some reason you seem to dwell on the past and won't leave us alone and by that I mean stop mentioning our names including Jodi's & Fred's. Thank you have a good life.
amy walters

Trumann, AR

#7 Aug 9, 2009
oh stephanie ur just pissed off cause jason gets daddy to buy everything for him cause he kisses his daddy's a** for anything he wants even like the new cell phone he got for him and said it was suppose to be a wedding gift for him but had a special lock code on it cause u got so mad that it had that and oh remember the time u bopped jason on the head at startek parking lot cause u did find him with another woman... don't say u wasn't warned about the two timing water boys lmao
amy walters

Trumann, AR

#8 Aug 9, 2009
Just remember how u was so pisdsed when he walked out on u to be with the other woman is all...

and then came back to u saying oh baby i love u and i am so sorry please u guys disgust me.. Ur just another reason i wake up everyday to pick on u if u cant take it then stay off of topixs lmao

since u think im so the one who started ur thread i know i wasnt have u thought u have someone else out there that may not want to be around u either
just heard

Bossier City, LA

#9 Feb 5, 2010
there real pieces of art work
Country sites 2010

United States

#10 Apr 18, 2010
Viewing this page makes me sick. Keeping it in the family. Women simmer down please men are not worth the headache or heartache.

“I'm mean because you're dumb.”

Since: Mar 09

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Apr 19, 2010
Seeing all the shitty grammar on this page makes me sick. :x

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL considers 15-yard penalty for anthem kneeli... 11 min Capt Obvious 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 34 min Reality Check 43,249
So bad (Nov '13) 34 min Guest 12
Do you hear 'Yanny' or 'Laurel?' 42 min guest 12
Almost 43 min Anonymous 1
Trump meeting with NK Leader ain’t gonna happen. 1 hr naturalstate1 1
Gas prices reach $5 per gallon in Manhattan 1 hr Ummm 8
why weren't the school shooters shot? 1 hr Guest 17
Pool for swimming party 3 hr interesting 13
An open invitation to the ‘baggerless CCC! 6 hr Puppymonkeybaby 127