#4 Nov 30, 2012
Probably 5 bucks per person

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2012
what times?
Old Type Gun Shows

Little Rock, AR

#6 Nov 30, 2012
I quit going to gun shows and I used to really enjoy them. When I first started going they had a lot of people bringing older guns from their personal collections to sell and people that bought & sold putting together unique older and modern guns that were affordable and sometimes a bargain. You had some people that had started making & selling their own accessories that were really unique and novel. The last couple of years it was mostly assault weapons, accessories or modification kits for assault weapons, self-defense or similar items. The whole mood and theme had changed and you had a different type of people making up the majority. Do anybody know if there are any guns shows similar to the older ones that cater to small-time collectors, hunters, and less about defense and doomsday prepping? I'm not insulting folks that like these types of gun shows, it just isn't my thing but I like the ones with unique guns and novel inventions and wondered if any in that category are still held.
what in the world?

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2012
The gun shows in Memphis have everything. If ur wanting unique but it's Memphis.
Old Type Gun Shows

Little Rock, AR

#8 Nov 30, 2012
[QUOTE who="what in the world?"]The gun shows in Memphis have everything. If ur wanting unique but it's Memphis.[/QUOTE]

Any particular ones you would specifically recommend? It's just a casual interest for me but I used to enjoy seeing some of the older people's collections in particular. They often had more unique old shotguns & rifles and the occassionally find a diamond int he rough. Appreciate any info you might have.
what in the world?

United States

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Id say look online. I went one about two yrs ago. They had cannons 50 cal older weapons. Every 6 months or yearly
hey you

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Dec 1, 2012
what times, what price?

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#11 Dec 1, 2012
This is sort of off topic but does anyone find it strange/scary that there are BB Guns that look like assault weapons? What possible reason could there be for that? I'm very preplexed.

Little Rock, AR

#12 Dec 1, 2012
I know my kids like this air-soft fad and the manurfacturers make replicas of every major miliary weapon made in identical air-soft replicas. My kids don't get these and I'm not happy about the whole idea of it but there friend all have military replicas and I'm just waiting for the SWAT team to show when they're playing war!
Capt Howdy

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Guest has the right idea, I never let my kids have a toy gun

Paragould, AR

#14 Dec 1, 2012
Capt Howdy wrote:
Guest has the right idea, I never let my kids have a toy gun
yea get then a REAL ONE

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Dec 1, 2012
don't go unless you want to get robbed. Ridiculous prices.

Little Rock, AR

#16 Dec 1, 2012
The first time my kids show any sign that they're confusing the line between airsoft guns and real ones will be the day the airsofts get trashed and they have to go through another Hunter Safety course. With proper eye protection, I can understand the appeal of the game but airsoft carries with it its' own responsibilites that too many parents don't both explaining. These are the same parents who don't teach their kids that you can never be too safe with a real gun. Wish they'd require an airsoft safety class to use them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
obama"s greatest accomplishment: 5 min guest 14
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min BARNEYII 32,693
Prue evil 41 min Guest 2
Trump tax plan would hit single parents the har... 43 min asdf 1
Target (Feb '14) 46 min bander 9
Blake Anderson 1 hr guest 3
john kerry admits wtc 7 was a controlled demoli... 1 hr bander 7

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance