Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

TheRizeofBelinKS

Netherlands

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Official Press Release

Sanford "BelinKS" Belinks announces new Topix Moniker

By Sanford T. Belinks
January 29, 2013

Jonesboro, AR Local Topix favorite Sanford T. Belinks announced today that he has a new official moniker entitled "TheRizeofBelinKS". This is a great honor bestowed upon to Sanford and he asks that all other Topix users who wish to use the phrase, "BelinKS" or any form of that to now cease keyboard action immediately on all Topix forums across the United States and Canada.

When asked about his new moniker, Sanford said, "I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi. My new moniker reflects all about those times with my old pal Steve in Martin County."

More information is expected to be released about this important moniker roll out following a STB Poontanger, Inc. shareholders meeting on January 31, 2013.

About Sanford T. Belinks

Sanford was born in Mississippi. He is not a bum. He is a jerk. Sanford once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now he only has two things: his friends and... uh... his thermos. Huh? His story? Okay. It was never easy for Sanford. He was born a poor black child. He opened his first store in Paragould in 1996. It has enjoyed 16 years as an independent company and has six stores in Arkansas and Mississippi.

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 29, 2013
TheRizeofBelinKS wrote:
Official Press Release
Sanford "BelinKS" Belinks announces new Topix Moniker
By Sanford T. Belinks
January 29, 2013
Jonesboro, AR Local Topix favorite Sanford T. Belinks announced today that he has a new official moniker entitled "TheRizeofBelinKS". This is a great honor bestowed upon to Sanford and he asks that all other Topix users who wish to use the phrase, "BelinKS" or any form of that to now cease keyboard action immediately on all Topix forums across the United States and Canada.
When asked about his new moniker, Sanford said, "I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi. My new moniker reflects all about those times with my old pal Steve in Martin County."
More information is expected to be released about this important moniker roll out following a STB Poontanger, Inc. shareholders meeting on January 31, 2013.
About Sanford T. Belinks
Sanford was born in Mississippi. He is not a bum. He is a jerk. Sanford once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now he only has two things: his friends and... uh... his thermos. Huh? His story? Okay. It was never easy for Sanford. He was born a poor black child. He opened his first store in Paragould in 1996. It has enjoyed 16 years as an independent company and has six stores in Arkansas and Mississippi.
best post of the year!
Rick Sparr

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 31, 2013
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig rickert 52 min Somebody 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Question 35,037
My wife 1 hr Guest 22
Chelsea Clinton 1 hr Guest 25
Home Ice Co building possibly used in murder 2 hr Somebody 2
Make France great again 3 hr guest 10
Divorced men 6 hr Guest 11

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance