First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Jonesboro, AR

#62 Jul 18, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
PLAYERS INDEED!! I was engaged to someone and found out he was on POF. Thought maybe it was an old profile, so I watched it everyday for a week and what did it say EVERYDAY??? ONLINE TODAY!! I busted him out on it. He crawfished and apologized,,of course, and deleted his profile the next day. Still had that bad gut intuition and got in his email and found out that he was on a dating website called F_CKBOOK!! So beware of a 53 year old man from Bono on POF, other than what he states that he likes as hobbies, the rest of his profile is a complete lie,,,nuff said!
He states: THIS TIME WITH FEELINGS,,,,HIS FEELINGS ARE THE ONLY ONE HE'S CONCERNED ABOUT,,NUFF SAID
teeheehee

United States

#63 Jul 19, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
PLAYERS INDEED!! I was engaged to someone and found out he was on POF. Thought maybe it was an old profile, so I watched it everyday for a week and what did it say EVERYDAY??? ONLINE TODAY!! I busted him out on it. He crawfished and apologized,,of course, and deleted his profile the next day. Still had that bad gut intuition and got in his email and found out that he was on a dating website called F_CKBOOK!! So beware of a 53 year old man from Bono on POF, other than what he states that he likes as hobbies, the rest of his profile is a complete lie,,,nuff said!
I know the feeling, met a guy who i thought was really nice and wanted to be with me, we were really good friends and it grew into more (so i thought) until i found him back on there we were together for quite awhile, all while he was seeing other ppl and lying to me bout why he couldnt see me!! HA more power to him he can have it!

Jonesboro, AR

#64 Jul 19, 2012
teeheehee wrote:
<quoted text>I know the feeling, met a guy who i thought was really nice and wanted to be with me, we were really good friends and it grew into more (so i thought) until i found him back on there we were together for quite awhile, all while he was seeing other ppl and lying to me bout why he couldnt see me!! HA more power to him he can have it!
I know exactly what you went through!! I wasn't engaged but I thought we were serious. A friend asked me I we broke up because he "winked" at her. Oh I did the fake profile and he did the same with me. What a user. He was always broke and never had time for me but I thought that was why he was working all the time. I'm not going to feel stupid for believing him. It says more about him than it does me!! I'm just glad I could finally be done with him. Tbh I had a bad feeling about him from the start. ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!! My lesson from it all. What a waste giving yourself to a complete loser. Isn't he just the man for fooling me?!?! Yea he can have it too!!!!
teeheehee

United States

#65 Jul 19, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what you went through!! I wasn't engaged but I thought we were serious. A friend asked me I we broke up because he "winked" at her. Oh I did the fake profile and he did the same with me. What a user. He was always broke and never had time for me but I thought that was why he was working all the time. I'm not going to feel stupid for believing him. It says more about him than it does me!! I'm just glad I could finally be done with him. Tbh I had a bad feeling about him from the start. ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!! My lesson from it all. What a waste giving yourself to a complete loser. Isn't he just the man for fooling me?!?! Yea he can have it too!!!!
Hmmm.....wonder if its the same guy, he works all the time all hours and lets you come to his house about 830-9 oclock at nite....thing is all the signs were there with mine, he only thought he was playing me for a fool i just tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. Oh well PLAYERS u can never change them!
Blondie

Jonesboro, AR

#66 Jul 19, 2012
I'm the X of "This time with feelings" AKA 75shovel. I'll have to admit, we did spend a lot of time together, however, he was constantly accusing ME of cheating, which I NEVER did. If my phone beeped, or rang, he wanted to know who it was, what they said, why are they texting you, or why are they calling. He would even make me show him my texts. I do have several close male friends, I'm talking about 3-4, that has always been "just friends" and will always be "just friends". I never hung out with them while we were dating, only communicated by phone or on FB. If one ever stopped by my house it was on a rare occasion, I'm talking like once every couple of months. I grew up around boys, I'm very tom-boyish, and have found out over the past 20 years that male's usually make better friends.(most men don't gossip, act like your friend when you're around then talk about you behind your back), but that's just my opinion. He knew I had male friends when we started dating and never had a problem with it until those 3 words were exchanged, then he expected me to just up and abandon my friends. I did distance my friends to try to keep peace between us two, but it was never good enough. He wanted me to completely stop communicating with all of them. What's so odd is that he has female friends that he talks to and some stop by his house to visit. I didn't think anything of it at first until he started dishing out his demands but he still wanted to keep his female friends. I should've caught it right there,,,stupid me. I have spent the past year in constant mental turmoil and walking on egg shells, cringing if my phone made a sound at all cause I knew all hell was fixin to break loose. His son, who is in his 30's told me that he has always been like that and always will be. Guess I thought I could help change his trust issues but finally gave up and realized that his son was right. Don't really know if he did cheat, but I did find out that he obviously still has a need to look,(on POF, F_CKBOOK, seniors over 50, and I think I found 2 others, but can't remember what they are). Like my momma always told me, it's usually the barking dog that's the guilty one. I just hate that I wasted a year of my life finding that out,,but lessons were learned.
litebulb

Jonesboro, AR

#67 Jul 19, 2012
teeheehee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.....wonder if its the same guy, he works all the time all hours and lets you come to his house about 830-9 oclock at nite....thing is all the signs were there with mine, he only thought he was playing me for a fool i just tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. Oh well PLAYERS u can never change them!
That description sounds like Jamie Covington
teeheehee

Tyler, TX

#68 Jul 20, 2012
litebulb wrote:
<quoted text>That description sounds like Jamie Covington
No, i don't know him. I'm talking about Luke Hayes
SingleWhiteFemal e30

United States

#70 Jul 20, 2012
Most guys only want sex anyways and it's worse on a dating site. Do they not believe in a monogamous relationship?? I don't understand it and guess I never will.:/
teeheehee

Tyler, TX

#71 Jul 20, 2012
SingleWhiteFemale30 wrote:
Most guys only want sex anyways and it's worse on a dating site. Do they not believe in a monogamous relationship?? I don't understand it and guess I never will.:/
Agreed!
Fred

Haslet, TX

#72 Jul 20, 2012
The thought of folks talking about old people on here wanting or having sex is so gross , anyone near 50 or above should keep their clothes on , yuck , probably smell and look like a bunch of old goats, nasty smelly old goats, go to church and forget about sex your too old

Lubbock, TX

#73 Jul 21, 2012
Fred wrote:
The thought of folks talking about old people on here wanting or having sex is so gross , anyone near 50 or above should keep their clothes on , yuck , probably smell and look like a bunch of old goats, nasty smelly old goats, go to church and forget about sex your too old
So, i guess you are saying when you are that age you won't be having sex?!? Lol just sayin
singlewhitemale3 0

Jonesboro, AR

#74 Jul 21, 2012
hey baby
SingleWhiteFemal e30

Trumann, AR

#75 Jul 22, 2012
singlewhitemale30 wrote:
<quoted text> hey baby
Well hey!! ;)
singlewhitemale

United States

#76 Jul 22, 2012
<quoted text>Well hey!! ;)
what's up
Fred

Jonesboro, AR

#77 Jul 23, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, i guess you are saying when you are that age you won't be having sex?!? Lol just sayin
Good question , I guess, I have a tongue ring that wanna bite a chick
Fred

Jonesboro, AR

#78 Jul 23, 2012
And no I'm not toothless with bad teeth ,
SingleWhiteFemal e30

Trumann, AR

#79 Jul 23, 2012
singlewhitemale wrote:
<quoted text>
what's up
Nothing much. You?
singlewhitemale

United States

#80 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>Nothing much. You?
sosdd

United States

#81 Jul 23, 2012
Fred wrote:
And no I'm not toothless with bad teeth ,
LMAO!! You sure?!?
SingleWhiteFemal e30

Trumann, AR

#82 Jul 23, 2012
singlewhitemale wrote:
<quoted text>
sosdd
Same here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min Lil Larry 41,520
How Every Senator Voted on the Government Shutdown 1 hr guest 14
Crazy Pelosi Brags About Protecting DREAMERS Af... 1 hr guest 9
Glenn Greenwald’s war on the Russia investigation 5 hr ThingsGoBetterWit... 2
Schumer on 2013 Shutdown: “You Shouldn’t Hold M... 5 hr Trump Is Your POTUS 5
Unemployment rate set to drop below 4% 6 hr Trump Is Your POTUS 13
How did Eisenhower handle illegal immigration? 6 hr guest 3

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance