United States

#41 Jul 14, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And the men are so very truthful? There is only one decent looking clean guy per ten on there. Yuck! I took a look myself and Really love the super unattractive who "dont want to date and don't want a relationship". So you are just trying to get laid?!!! Oh yea! We are lining up for you!!! MUAH!!! At least at the bar we can get good and hammered before even talking to your ugly ass.
We have to.
So very true!!! 90% of the men on there are nothing but players, nice at first u get to know them and then they make u think your the only one theyre seeing bc they hide their profile...geez grow up man
#42 Jul 14, 2012
fat
J Rod

Jonesboro, AR

#43 Jul 15, 2012
J rod wrote:
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw
I did I'm badbone from the Newport forum topic , check out what a great dude I am

United States

#44 Jul 15, 2012
Mmhmm.....i may have talked to you before LOL
Hmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#46 Jul 16, 2012
No matter what dating site you go to, women are going to be far more honest than men, even if her picture is a couple of years old. Women will tell you right up front that they're looking for a relationship. Men say stupid stuff like 'very athletic' when they really mean they watch sports on TV 24/7; list 'wine tasting' as an interest when they mean get falling down drunk every chance they get; enjoy 'fine dining' and 'cozy evenings at home' means if I buy you a burger off the dollar menu at McDonald's, you're supposed to spend the night with me and screw me into a coma to show your appreciation. THANKS... BUT NO THANKS!
teeheehee

Andrews, TX

#47 Jul 16, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
No matter what dating site you go to, women are going to be far more honest than men, even if her picture is a couple of years old. Women will tell you right up front that they're looking for a relationship. Men say stupid stuff like 'very athletic' when they really mean they watch sports on TV 24/7; list 'wine tasting' as an interest when they mean get falling down drunk every chance they get; enjoy 'fine dining' and 'cozy evenings at home' means if I buy you a burger off the dollar menu at McDonald's, you're supposed to spend the night with me and screw me into a coma to show your appreciation. THANKS... BUT NO THANKS!
HIGH FIVE!!!! Thank you, you are so right!!!
guest 1

United States

#48 Jul 16, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
he babe are u up for some McDonald's ????
Im game

United States

#49 Jul 16, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
How about a combo meal that gets on up there above the $1 menu, now that should make a difference
John Boy

United States

#50 Jul 16, 2012
Its ashamed the pure and simple times are fading away whether it's a trip to the BBQ Barn or just simply a woman who likes something good off the grill from the yard, kicked back with a few refreshments whether it's fresh iced tea or some Bud Light, it's doesn't have to have a purpose to it, maybe just having fun around a pretty woman made it for a good day, just maybe , makes me kind of sad.

Jonesboro, AR

#51 Jul 16, 2012
John Boy wrote:
Its ashamed the pure and simple times are fading away whether it's a trip to the BBQ Barn or just simply a woman who likes something good off the grill from the yard, kicked back with a few refreshments whether it's fresh iced tea or some Bud Light, it's doesn't have to have a purpose to it, maybe just having fun around a pretty woman made it for a good day, just maybe , makes me kind of sad.
I like how you think John Boy. Wish I could meet men like you. But where?!?
teeheehee

United States

#52 Jul 16, 2012
John Boy wrote:
Its very hard to find that these days
John Boy

United States

#53 Jul 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how you think John Boy. Wish I could meet men like you. But where?!?
For me I don't always have opportunity to get out much, always been on time for work and try to work all I can. Working nights doesn't make for a normal routine either, I usually take the kids things they need or they come over on my day off and over the years I have just kind of drifted off into a routine of doing what I need to do and just figured well I'll get out some day. Seem like time will pass by before you know it. Looked at those dating sites and talked a little but realize most women are looking for more material things in a person and gets a little discouraging, get the notion that well when I get a new truck or hit the lucky lottery ticket soon to get more of the material things that these gals are lookin for. Guess there was a day when things were different but suppose that time changed , seem to get in a habit of thinking well maybe new years or next year . But true just being around a attractive gal is pretty cool whenever opportunity comes,
John Boy

United States

#54 Jul 17, 2012
Just another hot day
Little John

United States

#55 Jul 17, 2012
I want to hunt moose's from a helicopter
jon

Decorah, IA

#56 Jul 17, 2012
I want to bump my hips against a hot Chics lips
Billy Bob

United States

#57 Jul 17, 2012
Up here in the hills my girl friends ain't picky about where we eat out, most of them like wild game, city gals are too picky
um-humm

Jonesboro, AR

#58 Jul 17, 2012
Im game wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a combo meal that gets on up there above the $1 menu, now that should make a difference
Now you're talkin' Cowboy!
derek rose

Blytheville, AR

#59 Jul 18, 2012
Skout
In Game

United States

#60 Jul 18, 2012
t>Now you're talkin' Cowboy
I believe the combo is the only way to go and you can always check to see if they still offer the super size deal so the special lady don't leave hungry , usually a bigger order of fries and the 32 ounce drink hits the spot and can refill the soda on the way out, enjoy the romantic evening.

Jonesboro, AR

#61 Jul 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So very true!!! 90% of the men on there are nothing but players, nice at first u get to know them and then they make u think your the only one theyre seeing bc they hide their profile...geez grow up man
PLAYERS INDEED!! I was engaged to someone and found out he was on POF. Thought maybe it was an old profile, so I watched it everyday for a week and what did it say EVERYDAY??? ONLINE TODAY!! I busted him out on it. He crawfished and apologized,,of course, and deleted his profile the next day. Still had that bad gut intuition and got in his email and found out that he was on a dating website called F_CKBOOK!! So beware of a 53 year old man from Bono on POF, other than what he states that he likes as hobbies, the rest of his profile is a complete lie,,,nuff said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Soros rises again 8 min Red Cloud 1
Dale Case 12 min Cheater 1
DNC Convention 2016: Soviet Flags, Palestinian ... 23 min guest 11
hillary clinton is a bi+ch 25 min guest 3
Ultimate Hillary Zombie Discovered 28 min guest 6
Democrats Can’t Manage Convention, Want to Run ... 32 min guest 1
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 3 hr Lexi 903
why hasn't god came back? 6 hr Just saying 168
CCC Forum Failing Miserably 9 hr Go Figure 42

Jonesboro Jobs