Obamacare will double my monthly premium

“The brand new ...”

Since: Oct 13

... same ole me.

#153 Oct 31, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not better for anyone. When you allow government to have the power to determine what a private company can keep for a profit, you no longer have capitalism or freedom. Why not change the percent to 5% profit? Wouldn't that benefit the consumer? Why not do this with all companies and small business? How about we make all businesses non-profit? The government can dictate exactly what each company pays the employees, what they have to pay in taxes, and how to run their business since they are just greedy, inconsiderate bastards.
Thank you for pointing this out! What you have based your opinions on has a specific definition. That defines COMMUNISM! Good job commie! Forgive me for thinking that you had any sense at all. If you want socialized medicine, complete government control, and a useless society full of idiots then you can go back and read about Karl Marx. Go read about Stalin. Go read about the history of the USSR. They didn't collapse just because they chose to. They collapsed because idiots like yourself were too uneducated to understand what was going on around them.
No use denying it anymore. Go get yourself a "I am a communist" t-shirt and wear it proudly. You sure are proud of your communist post behind the computer screen, might as well go public with it.
You anti-government whack jobs should all buy a boat and go discover a new country. This one doesn't seem to meet your approval.
Guest

United States

#154 Oct 31, 2013
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
<quoted text>
You anti-government whack jobs should all buy a boat and go discover a new country. This one doesn't seem to meet your approval.
I'm not the communist trying to change this great country into a worthless sesspool. That would belong to you and your obama loving friends. It's not my fault you are too uneducated to know the history of failed governments. Perhaps you should start doing your own research instead of relying on the liberal media for your education.

It's never too late to change your views in line with what our founders believed, with hopes and dreams of freedom and how to live free, free from dictator rule, free to be independent without relying on others or government for support, free to educate yourself in history and have the ability to recognize when people and government attempt to establish laws that will threaten your freedom.

Your freedom is in jeopardy, perhaps you will become more aware when the government steps in and dictates how much you can use the Internet, or perhaps what they deem fit for you to say in a forum, if that is even allowed. But hey, that's what you want isn't it comrade?
Good news

Costa Mesa, CA

#155 Oct 31, 2013
Well everyone I am young and have successfully signed up. Now I am paying much more than I used to but my mom patted me on the head. My dad told me that if I didn't pay up like the govt wants me to they would get me and get me bad. Well my mom told me it's a good thing that the govt can tell you what you can and can not buy with your own money or extortion. But she said live with it be docile and everything will be ok. She told me that if the govt extorts your money it is ok because they are not considered thieves. it's all legal. Oh I am so happy now.
guest

United States

#156 Oct 31, 2013
Good news wrote:
Well everyone I am young and have successfully signed up. Now I am paying much more than I used to but my mom patted me on the head. My dad told me that if I didn't pay up like the govt wants me to they would get me and get me bad. Well my mom told me it's a good thing that the govt can tell you what you can and can not buy with your own money or extortion. But she said live with it be docile and everything will be ok. She told me that if the govt extorts your money it is ok because they are not considered thieves. it's all legal. Oh I am so happy now.
You expect anyone here to believe you are for real? Give it up Joe, just saying....
guest

Lebanon, TN

#157 Nov 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The insurance company, not the government you low information voter.
Ha ha ha, We'll see how that ends up working out.

“The brand new ...”

Since: Oct 13

... same ole me.

#158 Nov 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the communist trying to change this great country into a worthless sesspool. That would belong to you and your obama loving friends. It's not my fault you are too uneducated to know the history of failed governments. Perhaps you should start doing your own research instead of relying on the liberal media for your education.
It's never too late to change your views in line with what our founders believed, with hopes and dreams of freedom and how to live free, free from dictator rule, free to be independent without relying on others or government for support, free to educate yourself in history and have the ability to recognize when people and government attempt to establish laws that will threaten your freedom.
Your freedom is in jeopardy, perhaps you will become more aware when the government steps in and dictates how much you can use the Internet, or perhaps what they deem fit for you to say in a forum, if that is even allowed. But hey, that's what you want isn't it comrade?
Yeah? Well I think you are the communist. One side of this issue are people trying to progress our nation as it grows. The otherwise wants to stall or recent back to those good ole days when blacks and women couldn't vote, slavery was legal, and abortions were not.

Boats are cheap this time of year, buy a friggin huge one and take as many with you on your search for your promised land. This country belongs to people who wantit to be great, not cheap. Bon voyage.
Guest

United States

#159 Nov 1, 2013
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? Well I think you are the communist. One side of this issue are people trying to progress our nation as it grows. The otherwise wants to stall or recent back to those good ole days when blacks and women couldn't vote, slavery was legal, and abortions were not.
Boats are cheap this time of year, buy a friggin huge one and take as many with you on your search for your promised land. This country belongs to people who wantit to be great, not cheap. Bon voyage.
You call government dependency and no job growth progress? You believe by forcing private companies to limit their profits progress? You believe in equality by bringing middle and upper class individuals down to lower class status instead of encouraging lower class individuals to get educated, work hard, and to be independent progress? You believe in taking from people who work and give it to those who don't by taxation and subsidies progress?

Interesting way you define progress. Like I stated before, Stalin had a very similar view on progress as you do.
Guest

Ashburn, VA

#160 Nov 1, 2013
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? Well I think you are the communist. One side of this issue are people trying to progress our nation as it grows. The otherwise wants to stall or recent back to those good ole days when blacks and women couldn't vote, slavery was legal, and abortions were not.
Boats are cheap this time of year, buy a friggin huge one and take as many with you on your search for your promised land. This country belongs to people who wantit to be great, not cheap. Bon voyage.
The communist is you.This is our country yours.Go pack your bags & pick up obama & go back to Kenya where you came from.
ToolsOfTheLeft

Springdale, AR

#161 Nov 1, 2013
You Leftist Communists can't seem to grasp the idea that your rights END where mine begin.

“The brand new ...”

Since: Oct 13

... same ole me.

#162 Nov 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You call government dependency and no job growth progress? You believe by forcing private companies to limit their profits progress? You believe in equality by bringing middle and upper class individuals down to lower class status instead of encouraging lower class individuals to get educated, work hard, and to be independent progress? You believe in taking from people who work and give it to those who don't by taxation and subsidies progress?
Interesting way you define progress. Like I stated before, Stalin had a very similar view on progress as you do.
I call dropping from over 10% unemployment to 7% unemployment in 5years while Republicans are shutting down the government costing 800 thousand jobs in one night damn spiffy job growth. Government dependency wasn't an issue in this country until GW Bush hid for seven months while the economy was dropping 600 thousand jobs a month. As unemployment comes down, dependency costs go down. The deficit has been cut in half since W left Washington. The stock markets are enjoying a 15000 Dow Jones today compared to 6000 on the day W left for Texas. Yeah, I call that progress.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
You live in a fantasy

Mountain Home, AR

#165 Nov 1, 2013
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
<quoted text>
I call dropping from over 10% unemployment to 7% unemployment in 5years while Republicans are shutting down the government costing 800 thousand jobs in one night damn spiffy job growth. Government dependency wasn't an issue in this country until GW Bush hid for seven months while the economy was dropping 600 thousand jobs a month. As unemployment comes down, dependency costs go down. The deficit has been cut in half since W left Washington. The stock markets are enjoying a 15000 Dow Jones today compared to 6000 on the day W left for Texas. Yeah, I call that progress.
No jobs were lost and REAL unemployment is 17% when you add all those who have given up hope of finding a job and are no longer receiving unemployment insurance.
Added to the misery will be all those employees who will have their hours cut back so the employer won't have to deal with Obama care.
Tell us just how great this Obama care is and why your hero is going down as the worst president of the last 100 years even surpassing both Jimmy Carter and LBJ.
Now that people realize that they have been lied to over and over again ,Obama's legacy will be that he single handedly destroyed the middle class.

“The brand new ...”

Since: Oct 13

... same ole me.

#166 Nov 1, 2013
You live in a fantasy wrote:
<quoted text> No jobs were lost and REAL unemployment is 17% when you add all those who have given up hope of finding a job and are no longer receiving unemployment insurance.
Added to the misery will be all those employees who will have their hours cut back so the employer won't have to deal with Obama care.
Tell us just how great this Obama care is and why your hero is going down as the worst president of the last 100 years even surpassing both Jimmy Carter and LBJ.
Now that people realize that they have been lied to over and over again ,Obama's legacy will be that he single handedly destroyed the middle class.
Do you know what W's approval rating was when he left office?

Hahahahaha

Look, you can't blame Obama for Teabagger business owners taking away from their workers to save their own greed infested profit margins. You can't blame Obama for insurance companies pulling fast ones on their customers to save their greed infested profit margins.

You would better serve your country by boycotting all these greedy businesses for to being patriotic and helping the country get back on its feet. Your racism is blinding you. Yes, racism. The oly difference in Obamacare and Romneycare is that one man is white and one man is black.

You are what makes Americans look bad to the world. You are part of a very small insignificant portion of the minority,... Go away and wither in your racist hatred.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cindy

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#167 Nov 1, 2013
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what W's approval rating was when he left office?
Hahahahaha
Look, you can't blame Obama for Teabagger business owners taking away from their workers to save their own greed infested profit margins. You can't blame Obama for insurance companies pulling fast ones on their customers to save their greed infested profit margins.
You would better serve your country by boycotting all these greedy businesses for to being patriotic and helping the country get back on its feet. Your racism is blinding you. Yes, racism. The oly difference in Obamacare and Romneycare is that one man is white and one man is black.
You are what makes Americans look bad to the world. You are part of a very small insignificant portion of the minority,... Go away and wither in your racist hatred.
Oh you poor old dear, I used to wipe the drool off an old guy's chin at the nursing home and you look just like him in text except that he couldn't remember to pull his pants down and sit on the toilet before he pooped and you can't remember the term Tea Party and keep mixing it up with your daddy the tea bagger. You need to be someplace where people can take care of you sweetheart. If your family don't care enough about you to take care of you then tell me where you live and I'll send people to get you, poor old codger.

“ phd in clinical ignorance”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#168 Nov 1, 2013
again jigglebama, please confirm you credibility.
$ have you ever had a real job?
* do you pay taxes?
* have you ever had a real job?
* if you hate the wealthy so much, why don't you get off your ass and work 14 hours a day like they do.
* do you really believe that those who work hard to be successful should be obligated to support the couch potatoes?
* please stop judging your own posts, its very annoying.
* and finally, have you ever had a real job?
Fast Eddie

Dallas, TX

#169 Nov 1, 2013
Professor Know It All wrote:
again jigglebama, please confirm you credibility.
$ have you ever had a real job?
* do you pay taxes?
* have you ever had a real job?
* if you hate the wealthy so much, why don't you get off your ass and work 14 hours a day like they do.
* do you really believe that those who work hard to be successful should be obligated to support the couch potatoes?
* please stop judging your own posts, its very annoying.
* and finally, have you ever had a real job?
I like it wehn they judge their own post. Show how many accounts they have. just sayin.:)

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The brand new ...”

Since: Oct 13

... same ole me.

#171 Nov 2, 2013
Professor Know It All wrote:
again jigglebama, please confirm you credibility.
$ have you ever had a real job?
* do you pay taxes?
* have you ever had a real job?
* if you hate the wealthy so much, why don't you get off your ass and work 14 hours a day like they do.
* do you really believe that those who work hard to be successful should be obligated to support the couch potatoes?
* please stop judging your own posts, its very annoying.
* and finally, have you ever had a real job?
Sorry, but when I signed on to the terms of agreement to participate on this site, it didn't require any proof of credibility so I hesitate to allow you to present me with some sort of mandatory credibility application.

I have said previously and I'm sure didnt miss it, I am under no obligation nor do I feel compelled to give you any information about me. It would ruin the whole joke you keep playing on yourself. Besides, you wouldn't believe me if I told you. And in fair play, I wouldn't believe you either because I'm already of the mindset that you're a deadbeat who trades food stamps for meth so you can stay on Topix for days and nights at a time. That's not true, is it?

See how this works?

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“ phd in clinical ignorance”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#172 Nov 2, 2013
thank you for the gracious reply. you are obviously more intelligent than anyone else. you sure figured me out. however,your reluctance to defend your credibility only provides more reason to believe that you have none.
i wont be judging this post,as i have enough integrity to not judge my own.
Rupert B Jigglebottom wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but when I signed on to the terms of agreement to participate on this site, it didn't require any proof of credibility so I hesitate to allow you to present me with some sort of mandatory credibility application.
I have said previously and I'm sure didnt miss it, I am under no obligation nor do I feel compelled to give you any information about me. It would ruin the whole joke you keep playing on yourself. Besides, you wouldn't believe me if I told you. And in fair play, I wouldn't believe you either because I'm already of the mindset that you're a deadbeat who trades food stamps for meth so you can stay on Topix for days and nights at a time. That's not true, is it?
See how this works?
Smell

UK

#173 Nov 2, 2013
No Difference in Gender, It's All Commonality
Say the Social Engineers of Gender Neutrality,
Which is Really Training Boys to Be Like Girls,
Emasculation by Role-Playing in Frills,
Their Mantras Claim the Male is to Blame
For All Historical Conflict, Shame, Oh Shame,
With Bisphenol A and High Oestrogen Level,
We See the New Male Emerging Like Devil,
Drugged as a Child He is Amused,
Eventually Dressing as One Confused,
War on the Male Comes Mandated from On High,
For the Socialist Collective Pie in the Sky
Seriously

Springdale, AR

#174 Nov 4, 2013
It was passed to "see" what was in it and it sucks.
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#175 Nov 5, 2013
More people will purchase health coverage than ever before.
Insurance companies will compete for their business.
Competition leads to better service and lower prices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need a place to rent asap (May '11) 26 min Anonymous 12
No Mo White Peoples Money 47 min Guest 7
bobby long 48 min oh yeah 2
Even Nazis Have The Right To Free Speech 1 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 12
Leftist Violence Goes Mainstream In America 1 hr guest 8
News Zach Williams Makes History as 'Old Church Choi... 2 hr guest 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Red Cloud 38,753
Founding Fathers Proslavery 3 hr PissnOffTheLefties 54

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages