dasani

State University, AR

#1 Nov 21, 2012
i am noticing there are more and more animals missing and a lot of the more exspencive breeds are harder to get back . When my dog was lost i called animal control and told them where my dog was last seen and i never saw them out there looking for her ever. there has to be a better way to find our lost pets before bad people do . or at least a better way for everyone to keep in touch about what kind of dog and where they are missing in your area and not the whole state.
sorry im not sorry

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Nov 21, 2012
dasani wrote:
i am noticing there are more and more animals missing and a lot of the more exspencive breeds are harder to get back . When my dog was lost i called animal control and told them where my dog was last seen and i never saw them out there looking for her ever. there has to be a better way to find our lost pets before bad people do . or at least a better way for everyone to keep in touch about what kind of dog and where they are missing in your area and not the whole state.
Not being rude but seriously ? Your pet gets out ( illegal ) running loose and u can't find it .. So u expect animal control to spend their time searching for your dog so u don't have to ? Don't think their job is to go look for lost pets for irresponsible owners .. And I say this with all due respect ... Because u can say anything when you say WADR
wow

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Nov 21, 2012
dasani wrote:
Are you serious????????Animal control does NOT look for lost pets, their job is t take care of nuisance animals.
ancon

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#4 Nov 21, 2012
What SHOULD happen is for animal control to kick the guts out of you scum sucking bastards to let your pets get out to begin with. You're breaking the law to begin with, not to mention you're being a damned BAD citizen and neighbor AND a total failure as a pet owner. Dogs and cats let out to run loose don't just get lost, they get dead and worse. You shitforbrains losers who let them run loose should be put down, mandatory, not the animals.
animal lover

State University, AR

#5 Nov 21, 2012
actually when you live here in the south and in the country your animals can run free and meet up with other pet friends that are living close by . its idiots that hurt animals that are to blame and not all animals that get out are owned my bad ownter ( things happen , they are animals ) , the bad owners are the ones that dont go looking for them every waking moment they can . its not these people who take in pets and make them family members that are the bad people its the people that hurt them hat we need to be worried about that are the bad people . and all that person was saying is we need better ways to bring our lost pets home (that are loved and cared for and family members ) .
sorry im not sorry

United States

#6 Nov 21, 2012
animal lover wrote:
actually when you live here in the south and in the country your animals can run free and meet up with other pet friends that are living close by . its idiots that hurt animals that are to blame and not all animals that get out are owned my bad ownter ( things happen , they are animals ), the bad owners are the ones that dont go looking for them every waking moment they can . its not these people who take in pets and make them family members that are the bad people its the people that hurt them hat we need to be worried about that are the bad people . and all that person was saying is we need better ways to bring our lost pets home (that are loved and cared for and family members ).
No they wanted tax paid city employees looking for their lost dog and not out taking care of problem animals

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Microchip

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Nov 23, 2012
Fox got my cat.
hmmmmm

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#9 Nov 23, 2012
guest wrote:
Fox got my cat.
Well, since no decent, responsible pet owner would let their pet roam freely outside, we are wondering how the fox got inside your house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Even Nazis Have The Right To Free Speech 11 min Capt Obvious 7
more trim gym (May '10) 1 hr Curious 3
What They’re NOT Telling You About The Charlott... 2 hr District10 71
Founding Fathers Proslavery 2 hr Tonto 53
Savage Asks, ‘When Did Nationalism Become Nazism?’ 4 hr Christie Taylor 28
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 38,752
Best Apartments In Jonesboro (Dec '11) 5 hr Ewhi 24

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance