Richard

Little Elm, TX

#1 Apr 13, 2010
Does anyone know when Amanda Hanson is on as far as days and times? She's the new reporter they hired....

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Apr 13, 2010
5am with Bob Snell!!

Little Elm, TX

#3 Apr 14, 2010
I think you mean the new anchor not reporter. I think the new anchor is Christina, and I think she will be alright. Don't know where she came from though. She needs a little make up or something.

Sarah Tipton has always been pretty, but she has done something to her hair that I don't like. She does not look as good as she did.
mr t

Jackson, TN

#4 Apr 14, 2010
Bring back Yalanda!

Russellville, AR

#5 Apr 14, 2010
mr t wrote:
Bring back Yalanda!
awww, you'll find some new toes to worship. lol (thats that foot-fetish weirdo) hahahaha
Logan Fowler

Little Elm, TX

#6 Apr 15, 2010
They Now have Kristina Hamilton , Sarah Tipton and Amanda Hanson !! 3 beauties
Huh

Lake Charles, LA

#7 Apr 16, 2010
I haven't seen Kristina but Sarah and Amanda don't even come close to being pretty! Clean your glasses or raise your standards!
where

Walnut Ridge, AR

#8 Apr 16, 2010
where'd she go?
Info

United States

#9 Apr 16, 2010
guest wrote:
I think you mean the new anchor not reporter. I think the new anchor is Christina, and I think she will be alright. Don't know where she came from though. She needs a little make up or something.
Sarah Tipton has always been pretty, but she has done something to her hair that I don't like. She does not look as good as she did.
The new anchor is from Florida.
Looks like Sarah dyed her hair real dark..I don't like it that dark. Doesn't look natural to me. She needs to put a toner on it.

Alamo, TN

#10 Apr 17, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>awww, you'll find some new toes to worship. lol (thats that foot-fetish weirdo) hahahaha
She is the toe queen! We worship her beautiful, lucious toes!
what

Paragould, AR

#11 Jun 10, 2010
whats up with her eyes??
maintenance man

El Segundo, CA

#12 Jun 10, 2010
what happended to yalanda young
ex-asu guy

Lake Charles, LA

#13 Jun 11, 2010
Guest wrote:
5am with Bob Snell!!
The new girl sort of has a "bobble head" characteristic. She nods at Bob the whole time, while he's talking. I guess she's agreeing with him!!!!!!
mempho

Alamo, TN

#14 Jun 11, 2010
Where is Yalanda "Belly Button" Young?
ASU fan

United States

#15 Jun 12, 2010
She does a great job! I think we have a pretty good local TV station here in J'boro.

Montgomery, TX

#16 Jun 12, 2010
She does not look anything like the same person on her resume web site. kristina-hamilton.com
watcher

New Haven, CT

#17 Jun 12, 2010
ex-asu guy wrote:
<quoted text>The new girl sort of has a "bobble head" characteristic. She nods at Bob the whole time, while he's talking. I guess she's agreeing with him!!!!!!
yes she is like a "bobble-head". I can't stand to watch her. Her make-up is not right, she looks washed out. Sara cut her banges, I liked her hair much better before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britain exits European Union 49 min Mr Guest 75
Top Google Trend: ‘Is Hillary Clinton Going To ... 51 min Mr Guest 11
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 56 min Mr Guest 1,396
Preacher Archie 1 hr Guest 22
Rupert B. -vs- Jihadi Joe; The Final Showdown 1 hr OMG 82
Supreme Court rules on Texas Abortin Laws 1 hr OMG 12
women of dillards 1 hr my my 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages