ItWorks Body Wraps
KelseaS

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jul 2, 2011
Im selling It Works Body Wraps and they really do work! My cousin uses them and went down from a size 10 to a size 6! They dont help you lose weight BUT you lose inches, it tones and firms and reduces cellulite. You can use a wrap on your legs, butt, breast and stomach. We also sell neck and chin wraps, stretch mark cream and alot more. If you have any questions or are interested you can email me at [email protected] or go to our website at www.ItWorks.net/176816 . Thank you.
Dum Dum

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jul 3, 2011
Yeah.....wrapping yourself in something causes you to lose weight
NurseK

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jul 5, 2011
Dum Dum wrote:
Yeah.....wrapping yourself in something causes you to lose weight
I have 3 friends who tried this-I had to apply them and then wrap in plastic wrap-did measurements before and after. One lost an inch on each thigh, one lost 1.5 inches on left thigh and 1 inch on right. The third lost 3 inches from stomach. They slept in the wraps and drank at least 72 ounces of water the day before and after. Yeah, girls do crazy stuff when they start drinking!
Dum Dum

United States

#4 Jul 5, 2011
Drinking alot of water and wrapping yourself in bubble wrap doesnt help you lose weight. Are you just squeezing the fat out of one area into another? Lol

United States

#5 Jul 5, 2011
I've tried the wraps and lost a total of 1 1/2 inches from my mid section with on wrap. I would love to continue using them but I just can't afford it :(
Dum Dum

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jul 6, 2011
guest wrote:
I've tried the wraps and lost a total of 1 1/2 inches from my mid section with on wrap. I would love to continue using them but I just can't afford it :(
Are you gaining inches in other areas? I'm confused
KelseaS

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jul 6, 2011
It doesnt help you lose weight...you lose inches. (as i said in my post) it pulls toxins and water weight out and you lose inches and firm and tone

United States

#8 Jul 7, 2011
Dum Dum wrote:
<quoted text>Are you gaining inches in other areas? I'm confused
No dum dum!! I used one wrap on my mid section (that would be my stomach) just to try them and to see if they really work. And they do.
Dum Dum

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Jul 7, 2011
KelseaS wrote:
It doesnt help you lose weight...you lose inches.(as i said in my post) it pulls toxins and water weight out and you lose inches and firm and tone
You do know there are other ways to lose inches and firm and tone. Its called exercise!!! Not only do you lose inches and WEIGHT but you'll also feel alot better about yourself

Body wraps=Scam
Just Me

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jul 7, 2011
I have a GUARANTEED WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM* available now. YOU WILL LOSE INCHES, YOU WILL LOSE POUNDS*. You will tone up and feel and look better. This program is ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED* to work. If you want to LOSE WEIGHT AND INCHES* now all you need to do is express you interest here and I will arrange a way to get this GUARANTEED PROGRAM* to you.
How much you ask?
All the information about my program is available to you for the low price of $29.99. Remember, this is a GUARANTEED WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM*. If you follow the program exactly as described YOU WILL LOSE POUNDS AND INCHES* or I will refund you money in full, no questions asked.

*disclaimer: this weight loss program may not be effective for individuals that suffer thyroid disease or other conditions that medically prevent them from losing weight or individuals who are immobile for any reason. full refund required proof that individual followed program instructions exactly as specified.

Frisco, TX

#11 Jul 7, 2011
Dum Dum wrote:
<quoted text>You do know there are other ways to lose inches and firm and tone. Its called exercise!!! Not only do you lose inches and WEIGHT but you'll also feel alot better about yourself

Body wraps=Scam
Well dum dum, I do exercise daily! But the wraps aren't to lose weight they are to lose inches. They rid the body of water weight and get rid of the toxins that prevent the fat from melting away with regular dieting and exercise. Maybe you need to do your research.
inquiring minds

Cabot, AR

#12 Jul 8, 2011
Guest in Benton, how much are you talking for a series of wraps?

United States

#13 Jul 8, 2011
inquiring minds wrote:
I tried one wrap and it cost me $25.
KelseaS

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jul 8, 2011
inquiring minds wrote:
Email me at [email protected]
wrap2lose

Sunnyvale, CA

#15 Jul 26, 2011
The wraps do not remove water weight, removing water weight gives a temporary result and the inches lost will return. The it works body applicators work by releasing toxins built up in your fat cells causiglng them to shrink.. The excess substance liquefied by the herbs goes through the blood circulation and into the lymphatic system to be excreted from the body naturally. This is the reason it is important to drink lots of water while using the wrap, and afterwards. The results typically last 2-6 months although with a change in lifestyle (eating habits and exercise) the results can be permanent. The inches remain gone as though you exercised them away.

For more knowledgeable information please go to www.wrap2lose.com hae and feel free to use the conctact us page to email with any questions you may have.
wrap2lose

Sunnyvale, CA

#16 Jul 26, 2011
Oh and the prices start at $49 for a pack of 4.
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jul 26, 2011
This is a bunch if holistic BS. Any time someone talks about removing "toxins" from your body, they are instantly full of crap. Do you sell homeopathy, too? Might be worth looking into.

Good luck with your scam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
 Sign the Petition to Abolish Democrat ... 30 min guest 5
Melania speech plaguerzed 30 min guest 112
VIDEO: Bizarre Hillary Behavior Caught on Camera 31 min guest 9
Trump the Antichrist 36 min Mr Guest 3
Trump Sounds Good 38 min guest 31
Frito lay (Jun '13) 40 min Honey 26
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 43 min Lexi 746
"Crooked Hillary" ? 6 hr BlacksRBeingPlayed 72
Pitiful Fartman Commie Crap Clan 7 hr JboroLiberalsRNuts 55

Jonesboro Jobs