First Prev
of 3
Next Last
do you know

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2010
do you know who runs around with pam honeycutt?? Her friends, or who she associates with?
guest 2

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Dec 7, 2010
what the hell does it matter she is A JUDGE i wouldnt mess with her

United States

#3 Dec 7, 2010
digging up dirt on her or at least trying to will only make things much worse for all involved. she is a judge and is not one to really mess with.
do you know

United States

#4 Dec 7, 2010
first of all, I dont care what she does half ass in her life, never said I was "messing" with her or "digging up dirt" wow, you people need to get the drama out of your life. You belong on a soap opera! I just wanted to know who she associates with...plain and simple. If you dont have the answer to my question, then dont comment, k...thanks! Go find some other thread or forum to get "all involved" in, especially since you dont know what your talking about on this one.
Musta

Dallas, TX

#5 Dec 8, 2010
Done lost custody to ya baby daddy biotch! Get off drugs, get a job, take a parenting class & take your ex back to court..it's as SIMPLE as that.
smoke

Trumann, AR

#6 Dec 8, 2010
are you really this stupid?momma drop you on your head?
Geraldine

Blytheville, AR

#7 Dec 13, 2010
I know her personnally she is a very good person and a very fair a wise judge. You will never meet a better person
Nuegene

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Dec 13, 2010
I heard she hangs out with a lady named Geraldine. Hope this helps. Lol

Blytheville, AR

#9 Dec 13, 2010
she is a good person I have known her for years
007ReTired

Little Rock, AR

#10 Dec 13, 2010
Before she was a judge, she did wet work for the CIA and later a little freelancing for various agencies. She is highly skilled in martial arts and a vast number of guns & other weapons. Her judge's gavel is actually a single shot 45 caliber pistol and converts to a frag grenade. She mostly hangs out with ex-military special forces types, mercenaries, and retired Agency staff. Everything else is classified.
turbodog62

United States

#11 Dec 14, 2010
007ReTired wrote:
She mostly hangs out with ex-military special forces types, mercenaries, and retired Agency staff. Everything else is classified.
At the association?
Chuck Norris

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Dec 14, 2010
Before I go to sleep at night, I look under my bed for Pam.

Hell, they even renamed my insurance company Nationpam.
ha

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Dec 14, 2010
007ReTired wrote:
Before she was a judge, she did wet work for the CIA and later a little freelancing for various agencies. She is highly skilled in martial arts and a vast number of guns & other weapons. Her judge's gavel is actually a single shot 45 caliber pistol and converts to a frag grenade. She mostly hangs out with ex-military special forces types, mercenaries, and retired Agency staff. Everything else is classified.
That's freaking hilarious!

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Dec 21, 2010
I couldn't care less who she hangs out with or what she does in her personal life. Is she a fair judge? Got a hearing coming up soon and just found out today that she will be the judge. I've heard both good and bad things about her so I don't know what to expect. Anybody have any personal courtroom experience with her?
smarter than you

United States

#15 Dec 22, 2010
before I post this i'd like to say that this is hear say as i've not personally seen the incriminating photos I will mention. I have a really good friend who's dad was good friends with her when they were both young (this much I know is true because his dad has a picture of her him and his ex girlfriend hangin on his wall). his son my friend says that his dad has a bunch of pictures of all of them hanging out and doing many things that are very unbecoming of a judge. (once again the part about her doing anything illegal in the pics is just hear-say since i've not seen the pics)
WOW

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Dec 22, 2010
I went before her years ago, she was fair. She did give me 15 days for contempt but now that I look back, I had it coming :)

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Dec 22, 2010
WOW wrote:
I went before her years ago, she was fair. She did give me 15 days for contempt but now that I look back, I had it coming :)
Thanks for an honest response. I'm not looking to catch a break, just wondering if she's fair. Kinda dreading a female judge. LOL!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#18 Dec 22, 2010
Guest wrote:
I couldn't care less who she hangs out with or what she does in her personal life. Is she a fair judge? Got a hearing coming up soon and just found out today that she will be the judge. I've heard both good and bad things about her so I don't know what to expect. Anybody have any personal courtroom experience with her?
She is a good and fair judge. She will not fall for sob stories. She strictly looks at the facts of the case and rule with no prejudices. She is an amazing judge. You should be glad she is handling your case.
La la

Blytheville, AR

#19 Dec 24, 2010
Guest wrote:
i have been in her courtroom numerous times..thankfully on the right side of the law. she is in my opinion very stern but fair.
La la

Blytheville, AR

#20 Dec 24, 2010
oh and you will hear rumors about her personal life. i have no idea if there is a grain of truth to them..but in court...she leaves personal behind as best i can tell and is concerned only with the case at hand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hallie and Leslie 5 min Lesbos 1
How many Hillary lies about her servers? 12 min guest 208
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 16 min guest 3,921
Political Statement, "You can't rape your wife." 24 min guest 6
Does a POTUS need to be honest? 29 min guest 22
Huckabee in close 2nd place 31 min guest 21
Judge needs charged for Murder 36 min guest 18
Queer marriage 2 hr ___Jenny___ 507
President Bush Charges $100,000 For Speech To W... 10 hr Guest 978
More from around the web