“Lets have some fun !! ”

Since: Aug 08

Jonesboro

#21 Sep 12, 2008
If you are all so concerned with the children in this situation, then why would you post this trash on here about their mother, b/c this could hurt them more than they already have been. With the exception of you, Judy, I would think that everyone would have more compassion for these children.

“Lets have some fun !! ”

Since: Aug 08

Jonesboro

#22 Sep 12, 2008
Sassy wrote:
Besides that she is an awful mother and cheats on everyone she is with what else are you needing to know?
I've got news for you, it doesnt take a good wife or girlfriend to make you a good mother. Sleeping around doesnt make someone a bad mother, if it does then does that mean that everyone that makes a mistake and sleeps around is a shi**y parent?
Warriors

Blytheville, AR

#23 Sep 15, 2008
Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and she thinks about those two every day along with her son. Those kids would have great lives if they were with them.
Yeah with someone that likes to drop kids off on the steps of the capital building, 3hrs away from home, I must have been sheltered , b/c that doesnt sound like a great life to me.
need to know 2008

Blytheville, AR

#24 Sep 15, 2008
iknowyou wrote:
<quoted text>
yea need 2 change my last name. dhs took kid #3 when born for while but eventually got back-a thk they got another case open on her now. i hear she would like 2 sign big kids over 2 husband #1 if he would take them. shes worthless
Get your facts straight, Kid #3 belongs to J Lamberth and he has never been taken away, the 1st 2 were taken away several yrs ago b/c of mr lamberth and his crazy ex wife, but at the time she was pregnant with # 3 so she stayed with him, and against her family and friends married him. Everyone tried to tell her what a screwed up family she was getting involved in. But she did end up with 2 little blessings out of the situation.

Blytheville, AR

#25 Sep 15, 2008
iknowyou wrote:
<quoted text>
i do feel 4 those kids, its a sad situation 4 them cuz they have kno solid place 2 call home, she leaves them everywhere
Lets lay all the blame on Holly, not JR who has pulled so much crap with those kids or his sister who gets them removed out of the school district in the middle of the year; that the boy had been in since Kindergarten b/c Holly had a stable place to live that wasnt in Fox Meadow district and they couldnt stand it that she was getting back on her feet, but I guess its ok for that crazy family to screw with the children that arent part of it, even though they really are. I heard that his sister doesnt even take care of her own kids shes to busy being a gold digging slut, and the new rumor is they are trying to have their father proven incompetant so they can keep his wife from getting his money when he dies. Thats a family that I would want to be associated with.
wonder woman

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Sep 15, 2008
iknow wrote:
<quoted text>
shes a worthless POS, a nasty ho, a awful mother who dont take care of the kids, dhs keeps them part time, lives whereever someone will let her, loves drama, stirs up trouble 24/7, and yes cheats on everyone with everyone
kinda sounds like someone named ebony
my say

Warrenton, MO

#27 Oct 22, 2008
First of all this is not in refernce to Holly. I have no idea what she does these days...

Dear Sassy,

Yes, I think that if you are the town whore then that makes you a bad parent! That is an awful example to set for your kids and if you think that you can be discret, then you are not from Arkansas. Are you crazy????
Get a Life

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Oct 23, 2008
People can be very mean on this. Pointing fingers and bitching..just a gossip column. Just know that her younger two have a good home with their father and he loves them dearly. Would like it if Holly did not even take them. Those kids and kids like them need to stay in everyone prayers.
Information

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Oct 23, 2008
People need to get their information correct before running their mouth. Above people must be Holly's friends or family. FYI...J's wife had him diagnosed incompetent, he is...he has Alzheimers...the kids are trying to save what is left before they loose everything due to debt... his wife, kids, and him need a home to life in. Dont believe JR sister is a gold digger or slut...she found a man that is wonderful to her and her kids. Please get facts straight before posting. Besides, anyone how knows the family knows the truth.
EX Lamberth

Blytheville, AR

#30 Oct 23, 2008
Information wrote:
People need to get their information correct before running their mouth. Above people must be Holly's friends or family. FYI...J's wife had him diagnosed incompetent, he is...he has Alzheimers...the kids are trying to save what is left before they loose everything due to debt... his wife, kids, and him need a home to life in. Dont believe JR sister is a gold digger or slut...she found a man that is wonderful to her and her kids. Please get facts straight before posting. Besides, anyone how knows the family knows the truth.
Your exactly right, everyone that knows or has been apart of your family sure does know the truth, if you would like I can air all of your dirty laundry. I know for a fact that JR is just as screwed up as anyone else and as far as the kids, its just a game you Lamberth's like to play. I am so glad that I got out when I did.. and If you really want to talk about JA, his sorry kids turned their back a long time ago so they are just golding digging if they are back with their hands out.

“Be who you are !!!!”

Since: Sep 08

Lake City

#31 Oct 23, 2008
Just to be upfront, I am related to Holly, whatever that matters b/c its pretty easy to figure out that whoever started this must be related to JR. But the point to be made here is that all you trouble makers are doing is trying to start shit. Yes, Holly and JR both have their problems and faults but the fact is they have 2 kids to raise TOGETHER, and all this does is keep the pot stirred. If you all really care about these children as you say you do then I ask WHY? Why would you get on this website and spread their parents dirty laundry for everyone to read. And not only their's but their family and 2 other children that could be hurt by this. So the next time you want to say something so stupid and childish think about how you would feel if you hurt these kids.
Wonder

Jonesboro, AR

#32 Oct 24, 2008
If all the slammers on here had a real job and a real life you would not have the energy to spend on here creating drama. Anyone who wants to slam others comes from jealousy. So, get a life, live well (with God) and involved in a positive way and jealousy will ease up and not encourage you to waste your time running others down. Jealous people are evil and only feel good about themselves when they hurt others.
Life

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Oct 24, 2008
as for ex lamberth...real hard to figure out who you are huh? Get a life
EX Lamberth

Jonesboro, AR

#34 Oct 24, 2008
I'm curious to who you think I am??
Life

Jonesboro, AR

#35 Oct 24, 2008
well,you have posted as an ex so it is very obvious that you are scorned and hanging on to something you should have let go of a long time ago. Move on to something positive and something that you may actually know about. You are just pouring salt into your own wounds by hanging on and rehashing on here. Sad but true.
Amen

Ruston, LA

#36 Oct 24, 2008
KKsmommy wrote:
Just to be upfront, I am related to Holly, whatever that matters b/c its pretty easy to figure out that whoever started this must be related to JR. But the point to be made here is that all you trouble makers are doing is trying to start shit. Yes, Holly and JR both have their problems and faults but the fact is they have 2 kids to raise TOGETHER, and all this does is keep the pot stirred. If you all really care about these children as you say you do then I ask WHY? Why would you get on this website and spread their parents dirty laundry for everyone to read. And not only their's but their family and 2 other children that could be hurt by this. So the next time you want to say something so stupid and childish think about how you would feel if you hurt these kids.
Amen to this. It is always the kids who suffer.
co -ord

Paragould, AR

#37 Nov 21, 2008
is hollypop still running the roads
curious

Little Elm, TX

#38 Mar 10, 2009
Who is this Holly Pagan? Is she from Bono? I have someone that is messing with me and she won't tell me her name. I believe this is the same girl. I was told that was her name. Someone put my name on topix to just start some shit. I was told it was her and I don't know here. Have any info?
beware

Paragould, AR

#39 Mar 10, 2009
all the above comments say it all. bono/jboro yes. TOUBLE
xyz

Jonesboro, AR

#40 Mar 10, 2009
beautiful day in the neighorhood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lieblong 12 min Kent 1
Happy turkey day from trey! 17 min Ronnie the Rat 5
Why It’s Impossible to Indict a Cop 19 min Politico 50
StAte vs.. piggies... 35 min Guest 42
Foreign Troll Invasion 37 min Politico 12
Razorbacks, One More. 39 min Guest 3
I bought my panties at the new Kroger Marketplace 50 min guest 3
LOL ferguson! 1 hr guest 105
murder suicide in Bono today. 1 hr Geez 53
President Obama Is The Only Grown-up In Washington 2 hr guest 16