First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#1 Jan 4, 2013
More hypocrisy for the left. Mr. Green (Al Gore) is known to lead the crusade to make folks aware of climate change. He promotes research for renewable energy sources for a cleaner environment. Yet, just recently he sold his cable network, Current TV, to Qatar-financed Al Jazeera which makes it's money producing fossil fuels.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainme...

Just another example of liberal hypocrisy. Do as I say, not as I do.

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Al Gore "don't use oil, use renewable energy sources even tho I sold Current tv to folks who sell oil for a living."
guest

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
More hypocrisy for the left. Mr. Green (Al Gore) is known to lead the crusade to make folks aware of climate change. He promotes research for renewable energy sources for a cleaner environment. Yet, just recently he sold his cable network, Current TV, to Qatar-financed Al Jazeera which makes it's money producing fossil fuels.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainme...
Just another example of liberal hypocrisy. Do as I say, not as I do.
Then tried to get out of paying the taxes. What a libtard hypocrite!

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#4 Jan 4, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Then tried to get out of paying the taxes. What a libtard hypocrite!
Liberals want to raise taxes on other folks, not themselves. I mean that's rule no. 5 in the book of liberal hypocrisy.
guest

United States

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals want to raise taxes on other folks, not themselves. I mean that's rule no. 5 in the book of liberal hypocrisy.
Wonder why left brain and cat haven't commented. Lol.
Guest

Toronto, Canada

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Be patient. They will be along.

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#7 Jan 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder why left brain and cat haven't commented. Lol.
Who cares if they comment. All they would do is just post trash on here. I'd rather they not comment.
haha

Marion, AR

#8 Jan 5, 2013
A study was recently done that proved Mr. Green Al Gore uses 21 times the power and natural gas in his home compared to the national average. President Bush' home in Crawford Tx has state of the art piping in the ground that uses water to heat and cool his house and uses less than the national average. Lbt and craphouse will be silent on this one.

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Don't forget, According to Al Gore the Earth's temperature is several million degrees under the earth's crust. LOL
Guest

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
More hypocrisy for the left. Mr. Green (Al Gore) is known to lead the crusade to make folks aware of climate change. He promotes research for renewable energy sources for a cleaner environment. Yet, just recently he sold his cable network, Current TV, to Qatar-financed Al Jazeera which makes it's money producing fossil fuels.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainme...

Just another example of liberal hypocrisy. Do as I say, not as I do.
Al Gore is an idiot. And against the US.

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore is an idiot. And against the US.
Naah. He is just another greedy man using political for his own personal gain.
dirtyolman

Dexter, MO

#12 Jan 6, 2013
The Fraud of Al Gore

Why not just post "The sky is blue"?
Im The Uno

Lees Summit, MO

#13 Jan 6, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
More hypocrisy for the left. Mr. Green (Al Gore) is known to lead the crusade to make folks aware of climate change. He promotes research for renewable energy sources for a cleaner environment. Yet, just recently he sold his cable network, Current TV, to Qatar-financed Al Jazeera which makes it's money producing fossil fuels.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainme...
Just another example of liberal hypocrisy. Do as I say, not as I do.
When you sell a business it's for money and who cares how they made it as long as you get your money.I don't drink but i sold a truck to a guy that worked for Budweiser,My Bad!!!!!!
haha

United States

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Im The Uno wrote:
<quoted text>When you sell a business it's for money and who cares how they made it as long as you get your money.I don't drink but i sold a truck to a guy that worked for Budweiser,My Bad!!!!!!
Apples and oranges

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Im The Uno wrote:
<quoted text>When you sell a business it's for money and who cares how they made it as long as you get your money.I don't drink but i sold a truck to a guy that worked for Budweiser,My Bad!!!!!!


You misunderstand the point. If you don't drink and sell a truck to a guy who does or work for a beer company, that's fine.

If you preach that drinking is bad, that is horrible for a person to drink, make programs for people to help them stop drinking, and make money from promoting nondrinking. Then turn around and sell the truck which advertised your business to stop people from drinking to a drinker, then you are unethical and a hypocrite.

consider this a free lesson to you by the Elk. A one time offer.

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#16 Jan 6, 2013
dirtyolman wrote:
The Fraud of Al Gore
Why not just post "The sky is blue"?
Because the sky is not a fraud.
Im The Uno

Lees Summit, MO

#18 Jan 6, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstand the point. If you don't drink and sell a truck to a guy who does or work for a beer company, that's fine.
If you preach that drinking is bad, that is horrible for a person to drink, make programs for people to help them stop drinking, and make money from promoting nondrinking. Then turn around and sell the truck which advertised your business to stop people from drinking to a drinker, then you are unethical and a hypocrite.
consider this a free lesson to you by the Elk. A one time offer.
I did not misunderstand anything junior and furthermore i don't need a lesson from you bambi.For the help you need call 1-800-I-Am-Dumb.Im only trying to help and it's also a one time offer.Good luck Revised Bambi!!!!!

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Im The Uno wrote:
<quoted text>I did not misunderstand anything junior and furthermore i don't need a lesson from you bambi.For the help you need call 1-800-I-Am-Dumb.Im only trying to help and it's also a one time offer.Good luck Revised Bambi!!!!!
Temper Temper. tsk tsk tsk.

so you didn't misunderstand? So you are saying that is okay for someone who makes money off of preaching that oil is bad for the enviroment sell his company to a people who make money off of oil?

Let me guess. You like being a hypocrite right?
Im The Uno

Lees Summit, MO

#20 Jan 6, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
<quoted text>
Temper Temper. tsk tsk tsk.
so you didn't misunderstand? So you are saying that is okay for someone who makes money off of preaching that oil is bad for the enviroment sell his company to a people who make money off of oil?
Let me guess. You like being a hypocrite right?
Yes im saying you sell to the first one with the money.At the end of the day it's just business and business is money.You call it being a hypocrite i call it being a business man.I hope you took advantage of my one time offer Revised Bambi.

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#21 Jan 6, 2013
Im The Uno wrote:
<quoted text>Yes im saying you sell to the first one with the money.At the end of the day it's just business and business is money.You call it being a hypocrite i call it being a business man.I hope you took advantage of my one time offer Revised Bambi.
Well then your a hypocrite. Your the type of person who says kids, don't do crack, but sell to a crack dealer which helps him stay in business and sells crack to kids.

Kudos for outting yourself as a low down Hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defunding Homeland Security 2 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 104
Obama Administration banning M855 Ammo 5 min Knows Guns 73
The 22nd Amendment to be executive ordered away 5 min MyOpinion 18
Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli jets 20 min Elijah 17
audrey wiggins (Jan '13) 22 min sassy 8
GOP 'Baggers Look To Overthrow " Cheetos" Boehner 31 min Guest 10
Winter Storm Panic Mode 36 min Guest 2

Winter Storm Warning for Craighead County was issued at March 03 at 2:08AM CST

Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude