Warrant issued for man accused of sex...

Warrant issued for man accused of sexually assaulting young girl

There are 10 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from May 15, 2012, titled Warrant issued for man accused of sexually assaulting young girl. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

The Jonesboro Police Department has issued an arrest warrant for Lonny Wesley Lockley, 28, of Jonesboro.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

tanya Konz

Houston, TX

#1 May 16, 2012
Hopefully he is found and sentenced life. He is a very sick individual. An 8 year old little girl has to suffer the rest of her life because of his actions
been there

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 16, 2012
Yes, she will suffer if appropriate steps aren't taken for her right away. When ever I hear of something like this I actually get sick to my stomach! I will be praying for this little girl and for her parents. She will need counseling and a safe, loving environment. She needs to know she did absolutely nothing wrong! I don't understand the thought process of these sick animals! I think EVIL animals is a better definition. They all should be shot, and maybe some of this crap would stop. This happened to me when I was a couple of years younger then this little girl, I know what she is going thru. I will pray the Lord will give her peace and put His loving arms around her.

United States

#4 May 16, 2012
I've known Wes for several years and when I heard this story I immediately said that Wes had obviously angered someone and they were doing this to get even. I remember being a child and I would have said anything my mother told me to say.

Wes, there are many of us out here who still believe in the idea of, "innocent until proven guilty".
Tanya

Frisco, TX

#10 May 26, 2012
Guest wrote:
I've known Wes for several years and when I heard this story I immediately said that Wes had obviously angered someone and they were doing this to get even. I remember being a child and I would have said anything my mother told me to say.
Wes, there are many of us out here who still believe in the idea of, "innocent until proven guilty".
You are a sick individual!!!!! Hopefully you don't have kids
matter of fact

United States

#11 May 26, 2012
Jonesboro is full of perverts, some caught and convicted and some who just haven't been caught and charged yet. Makes me crazy that so many parents know that and still have their kids loose in the streets and neighborhoods with no supervision and no idea of where they are or who they are with.
Double Wammy

Hernando, MS

#12 Jun 4, 2012
It is so sad that this happened to a young child. You are correct about the "innocent until proven guilty" but WHEN this sick man is found GUILTY...are you still going to call him a "friend"...do you have children? because if you do and you allow him in your life - it makes you just as GUILTY as he is if he does something to your children. What if someone walked in on him doing this to this girl...we must all wait on the evidence...because I think you just might wish you had never been his friend at all. The truth will NOT set this man free. May this little girl never have to see this SICK man ever again. Someone also needs to do a background check on this man...Usually when people do this - It has happened to them when they were younger. There are sick people out there and we have got to stop them EVEN if we think we know someone!!!
on_phone

United States

#13 Jun 4, 2012
Anyone remember McMartin preschool ?
Guest 2

Alexander, AR

#14 Oct 25, 2012
I have known Wes for a while. He is a sick human. I wasn't even shocked when I heard the news. He deserves to be murdered and his family should be ashamed for always bailing him out. It's disgusting.

“the hammer”

Since: Oct 08

n a

#15 Oct 25, 2012
don't know him,, but if he did he needs to hang,,
WynGuest

United States

#16 Apr 9, 2013
He plead guilty to the plea bargain that was offered. Looks like time served will be less than 1 year. So so sad for the little girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I found Rupert 3 min SSOB 9
Maxine Waters & Misfit Liberals 7 min SSOB 2
Obama refers to himself 40 times during Cubs vi... 8 min SSOB 18
Breaking: Panicked Joe Biden Admits World Gover... 10 min SSOB 2
Outraged Americans Demand Obama Impeachment, D... 13 min ButtHurtLeftiesRF... 30
Hair straightener being sold in ile at mall 20 min Duh 4
misty barber (Apr '09) 30 min she gotaids 15

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages