interesting

Grapevine, AR

#21 Oct 8, 2012
Every idiot above appears to be living up to the "dope" part of the dope they use. Great example of why no dope should ever be legalized and the users should all be dropped in the ocean. Put that in your pipes and smoke it, dopes.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#22 Oct 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>. And chief
And medicine:)

United States

#23 Oct 8, 2012
Nothing new. He's been a small minded country bumpkin for awhile now. And the Sun prints only crap so its a natural fit. Just ignore it because its irrelevant

Houston, TX

#24 Oct 8, 2012
guest wrote:
Nothing new. He's been a small minded country bumpkin for awhile now. And the Sun prints only crap so its a natural fit. Just ignore it because its irrelevant
"Country Bumpkin"? First time I've heard him called that.
reader

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Oct 8, 2012

“the hammer”

Since: Oct 08

n a

#26 Oct 8, 2012
HA!!!!! Kinda a conundrum if it does pass,,,nobody can shoot their self in the back of a squad car if it's a ticket,,, and they won't be able to do illegal search's by saying they smell something,,,

Not that i give a shat,,i don't toke that shat,,however the nazi treand well flip out if they seen my dime bag under the seat!!!!hehehe dumb sumbeach's

“the hammer”

n a

#27 Oct 8, 2012
interesting wrote:
Every idiot above appears to be living up to the "dope" part of the dope they use. Great example of why no dope should ever be legalized and the users should all be dropped in the ocean. Put that in your pipes and smoke it, dopes.
I'm not on dope,,i will summit you a alcohol and drug test if you let me punch you in the face!!!! you lint licker!!!!

Bellevue, WA

#28 Oct 8, 2012
interesting wrote:
Go take your pills with your vodka.

Blytheville, AR

#29 Oct 8, 2012
guest wrote:
Is he really this ignorent? So much dumb from him in that article. Does medical cannabis really make people join street gangs? The problem is that folks that don't know much on the issue will listen to him & believe what he says. Sounds like to me he has his own personal agenda. He sleeps well at night knowing he may have a big part in denying terminally ill people acess to a natural herbal medicene that is no different than a vitamin. I guess when his time comes to lay on his death bed, he would rather them shoot him up with a highly addictive opiate medicene made by the evils of man for life time profit.
Well #1 marijuana is against the law, and the chief of police is sworn to uphold the law. He is doing his job it sounds like. The man is a policman, not a doctor, nor a lawmaker who passes laws. I think if any of us is on our death beds, we will not care what they use for pain. Sounds like you are just mad at the police and are using this as a sound off page. Put that blunt down and go look for a job so we won't have to pay for you ignorant a*s another week.

“the hammer”

n a

#30 Oct 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well #1 marijuana is against the law, and the chief of police is sworn to uphold the law. He is doing his job it sounds like. The man is a policman, not a doctor, nor a lawmaker who passes laws. I think if any of us is on our death beds, we will not care what they use for pain. Sounds like you are just mad at the police and are using this as a sound off page. Put that blunt down and go look for a job so we won't have to pay for you ignorant a*s another week.
tisk tisk,,,, the man is only as good as his weakest link,,,and i know for a fact one of his officer's is dealing pot and i don't even do the shat!!!

I think it is just making a bigger market for him,, just saying,,

Mr goody two shoes has flaws,,,you just got to catch him :)

“the hammer”

n a

#31 Oct 8, 2012
BTW: i do have a job!!!! alcohol and drug free :),,thanks anyway,,

“the hammer”

n a

#32 Oct 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't help but notice how you started a count but stopped at #1,,,does that mean your thoughts is #2???????

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Oct 8, 2012
I think the ability of the original poster to communicate coherently says all that needs to be said about this topic, aye? Smoked them self stupid!

Jonesboro, AR

#34 Oct 8, 2012
ray elliott wrote:
<quoted text>tisk tisk,,,, the man is only as good as his weakest link,,,and i know for a fact one of his officer's is dealing pot and i don't even do the shat!!!

I think it is just making a bigger market for him,, just saying,,

Mr goody two shoes has flaws,,,you just got to catch him :)
Ray, that's enough. You are full of shat as usual. Call ASP or DEA if you can prove your false and defamatory statements.... But you won't because you are a liar. You should shut your pecker trap.

United States

#35 Oct 8, 2012
The Laptop Lolita wrote:
<quoted text>I think if one calls another ignorAnt... they should at least know how to spell it:)
Your retarded

“the hammer”

n a

#36 Oct 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray, that's enough. You are full of shat as usual. Call ASP or DEA if you can prove your false and defamatory statements.... But you won't because you are a liar. You should shut your pecker trap.
oh yes,,, you know as well as i do,,just look south of A.S.U.,, close to wendy's,,
coody queen!!!!

“the hammer”

n a

#37 Oct 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And really????? they let a cop shoot a unarmed man for misdemeanor warrant,,and yet they will break out the PROWL on their own HA!!!!!!! yeah right!!!
has a lil more class

Jonesboro, AR

#38 Oct 9, 2012
While the idea of medicinal marijuana may be great to some, the police chief is not ignorant by any means of the imagination. Oxycontin was meant to be a short term prescription for extreme pain but I would be willing to say that the street sales and illegal uses far out number the prescriptive uses. It doesn't matter whether marijuana is legalized or not. The truth is people who want to do drugs are going to do drugs whether it is classified as legal or not. It is sad that helpful legal drugs take a bad rap for a bunch of lowlifes who just want to get high. I personally think they should pick a state any state and build a wall around it let all the druggies go there. Let them steal from one another, kill one another, and protect the rest of society.
has a lil more class

Jonesboro, AR

#39 Oct 9, 2012
One more thing I should have added to the above post. They should sterilize them all before sending them so they can't breed wouldn't be long and there wold be an empty state.

Bellevue, WA

#40 Oct 9, 2012
has a lil more class wrote:
One more thing I should have added to the above post. They should sterilize them all before sending them so they can't breed wouldn't be long and there wold be an empty state.
And we wonder what is wrong with the world today. lol. What a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How About This 'Baggers ? 1 hr Fo Show 62
Atheists 1 hr Fo Show 68
question about attractive mother in laws 1 hr initials 5
Add your own punchline 1 hr stefan 6
Red Head 1 hr Dougie 3
Garbage pick up?? 1 hr wondering 1
Any guys wanna exchange pics of their naked wife? 2 hr james 11
Jesus 4 hr Jews 577
Liberal silence 7 hr JW McCanliss 166
what if bacon came from kittens? 10 hr Cyrus5590 331