Chiropractors: Good and Bad

Chiropractors: Good and Bad

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

needtoknow

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2010
I am looking for a good Chiropractor in the Jonesboro area. I am interested in reading the opinions/experiences of others, whether they are good or bad. Thanks in advance!:)

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Nov 14, 2010
Dr. Whybrew on Market Place is great. She's a chiropractor plus more.

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Nov 14, 2010
Dr Myska has kept me out of the operating room for years.She does fantastic work.Always professional and nice and her office staff is fabulous.
great

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Nov 14, 2010
My husband, a disabled veteran due to back and feet injuries, and myself use Natausha Light at Light's Chiropractic off of Southwest Drive. He has seen many many chiropractors in the Jonesboro area and she is the only one that has increased his range of motion and significantly reduced his pain. I had some scar tissue from epidurals and allignment problems and she has helped us both greatly!!!!

We have also referred our neighbor who has been seeing chiropractors for decades due to injuries from the military as well, and he has had the same results. He is able to walk more easily and for longer distances and bend and pick up things.

They work with you and your insurance, they are friendly and professional. Also, scheduling and getting in and out is a breeze and they are very accomodating.
Broken

Paragould, AR

#6 Mar 2, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin Harrah is a smart mouth, very hateful & rude & asks his female patients if he can give them breast exams. I heard that he pulled one of his female patients panties all the way down & acted like he had to for CHIROPRACTIC reasons as he was doing an adjustments.
I know of a really good one in Paragould, Hugh Dickinson.
Very nice, knowledgeable, actually spends time with you & listens. And he really knows what he is doing. He is the only one I would go to in this area.
I know of what I speak, I have been to both of them.
Would you be willing to contact me to discuss this issue? I am also a victim.

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Mar 2, 2012
great wrote:
My husband, a disabled veteran due to back and feet injuries, and myself use Natausha Light at Light's Chiropractic off of Southwest Drive. He has seen many many chiropractors in the Jonesboro area and she is the only one that has increased his range of motion and significantly reduced his pain. I had some scar tissue from epidurals and allignment problems and she has helped us both greatly!!!!

We have also referred our neighbor who has been seeing chiropractors for decades due to injuries from the military as well, and he has had the same results. He is able to walk more easily and for longer distances and bend and pick up things.

They work with you and your insurance, they are friendly and professional. Also, scheduling and getting in and out is a breeze and they are very accomodating.
I love that place. She is great. I like that they can get you in last minute.

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2012
Dr ziegler on browns lane is fantastic!!
A good family man. He is very thorough

Paragould, AR

#11 Mar 10, 2012
My pcp refers my wife to her female doctor when she needs a breast exam or a pelvic exam. If my pcp tried to make a chiropractic adjustment....YES, I would file a complaint!

Isn't it interesting how this supposed patient uses medical words?
Disgusted
#13 Mar 12, 2012
So, Tammy Dillin Jackson Tsui, what exactly is your relationship to Mrs. Harrah? Aunt? Cousin?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 13, 2012
Tammy Tsui wrote:
"I Know" please get a life and stop bashing good people like Dr. Harrah. He is a good Christian family man with only medical care on his mind when you or anyone else is in his exam room.
This has happened to SEVERAL different women! When a woman is a victim of something like this it changes who they are forever, you should be concerned for these women and take your blinders off! They certainly don't need you to ridicule them! Women DO NOT IN ANYWAY need their breast or vagina adjusted!! If you need yours adjusted then I would say you better see your gynecologist ASAP!

Paragould, AR

#15 Mar 13, 2012
Is this guy still in business?
harry hoo

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Mar 13, 2012
file a lawsuit if its true. if not, shut up. simple
Broken

Paragould, AR

#17 Mar 14, 2012
Money will not bring justice.

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Mar 14, 2012
Dr myshka

Paragould, AR

#19 Mar 16, 2012
Broken wrote:
Money will not bring justice.
File a complaint.

http://www.state.ar.us/asbce/

For More Information Contact:
Rebecca F. Wright
Executive Director
asbce@arkansas.gov

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Mar 17, 2012
R U kidding? If you like having large dogs cold nose your crotch when you walk in and then they lay all up and down the hall way! What a risk she is taking have these dogs in her practice. The place sticks because of this. She has small children there many times during the day running and screaming up and down the hall.No thanks! If I wanted doggie daycare or child daycare I might go see her.
Guest wrote:
Dr myshka

United States

#21 Mar 17, 2012
Good
Really

Paragould, AR

#22 Mar 19, 2012
guest wrote:
Good
Good?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachael Coulter 5 min just a guy 23
jessica reed (Aug '10) 44 min Janelle 6
Dumpy Trump 1 hr wtf 41
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 41,476
Shutting down government to protect illegal imm... 3 hr guest 5
vault 4 hr Guest 2
Stormy Daniels claims Trump told her she was j... 4 hr wtf 16

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance