Needing a pageant dress for my 4 mont...

Needing a pageant dress for my 4 month old, and 4 year old

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dontwannahearit

Branson, MO

#1 Jan 21, 2010
I am needed a pageant dress for a 4 month old and also a 4 year old. send photos to [email protected]
capt obvious

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Jan 21, 2010
How can a 4 month old be in a pageant? A child can't even hold their head up at 4 months.

Maumelle, AR

#3 Jan 21, 2010
Wow pageant moms are the worst, it's bad enough when they live out their childhood dreams through a kid who is older, but a 4 month old? WOW
Yougonnahearit

Lubbock, TX

#4 Jan 21, 2010
Unbelievable. Why dont you just go buy some trophies and save a lot of time and money.
judge

Marshall, TX

#5 Jan 21, 2010
dontwannahearit wrote:
I am needed a pageant dress for a 4 month old and also a 4 year old. send photos to [email protected]
Just to save you a little money wait until the 4 month old is a little older. No matter how cute she is a baby that age can't compete against a 11 or 12 month old.
rtk

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2010
people suck

Blytheville, AR

#7 Jan 21, 2010
Buy a poodle and put it in a dog show.
Chris T and Door

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2010
dontwannahearit wrote:
Seems like a bad trade. If I had a dress I sure wouldn't trade it for some kid I gotta raise and clean up after.
Momof5

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 25, 2010
Ettas Fashions has really nice dresses. All the negitive comments if you hate pageants so much why are you reading pageant posts?! Don't you have anything better to do. Get a life I am sure we don't all agree with all the choices you have made in your lives or the choies you have made in raising your own kids. WE DID NOT ASK WHAT YOU THOUGHT!
Sandy

San Antonio, TX

#10 Feb 25, 2010
I do not have one to fit your 4 month old, bit I have several to fit your four year old I have them for sell our for rent . Sorry I can not send pictures because I hate to say this but I am computer dumb and do not know how. I have a White trim in red with stones with a redskirt that rents for $60.00 or for sell for $160.00. This one is new but is rented for the weekend of March 6th. Then I have a White, lime green and blue one that rents for $80.00 OR SELLS FOR $400.00, Then I have a beautiful tan, coral, and brown dress, this is a Tina Marshall dress it rents for $125.00 or is for sell for $700.00 I am on Main Street in Walnut Ridge.
sad

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Feb 25, 2010
just buy the kids a few trophies and save the time . its sad when parents think there kids need to be in pageants

Martinsburg, WV

#13 Feb 25, 2010
Lady, you don't need a pageant dress for a four month old, you need an appointment with a "head srink." You may even need DHS called on you for child abuse. How stupid can one be.
Momof5

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Feb 25, 2010
I don't get it if you all are so against pageants why do you keep reading pageant posts and wasting your time by posting something negative on here. I hardly think pageants qualify as child abuse! I can't speak for other pageant moms but I myself am not at all insecure. I am a college grad have a wonderful job, 5 smart beautiful kids who I love dearly and a husband that has a wonderful job. Why don't you go bother the other people on here who are posting totally disgusting, perverted and inappropriate posts about their sex lives and the size of mens private parts. Seems like there are plenty of other people on here that need a psychiatrist or "head srink" ,as you called it, then some pageant moms trying to enjoy a Saturday afternoon with their daughters!
Victoria

Hawkinsville, GA

#16 Mar 13, 2010
As a victim of child rape, let me assure you that while you might find these pageants "innocent fun;" they are a pedophile's dream. Please do yourself and your daughters a favor and find something else fun to do together.
baby1

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Jun 12, 2010
For your info a 4month old can hold there head up and wats it any of ur business if some 1 wants to put there baby in a pageant its nothing to u get a life y don't ya!!!!
omg

Montgomery, TX

#18 Jun 13, 2010
pageant moms!!!!! cant get anyworse. you do need a shrink lady

“My family is the world to me!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 14, 2010
There is a difference between the pageant moms you see on tv, and some mothers who just want to enter their child in 1 or 2 pageants. Lay off her will you!? There is seriously something wrong if you have to resort to putting someone down just to make yourself look a little better in your own eyes!

As for the lady looking for dresses, try ebay or local stores that sell used baby clothes. If you are ever in Paragould, I know there is one down town called Room to Grow that might have some dresses. Hope you find what you are looking for! And don't let these people get you down. Just because you want to enter your little girls in a show does not make you a bad mother.
supertroll

United States

#20 Jun 14, 2010
I kick babies. and kittens. Take that would cup while you're kickin a soccer ball i'm kicking kittens

Little Rock, AR

#21 Jun 14, 2010
Momof5 wrote:
Ettas Fashions has really nice dresses. All the negitive comments if you hate pageants so much why are you reading pageant posts?! Don't you have anything better to do. Get a life I am sure we don't all agree with all the choices you have made in your lives or the choies you have made in raising your own kids. WE DID NOT ASK WHAT YOU THOUGHT!
Well, let's address your questions. I am reading this because I was wondering what in the hell a 4 month old child could do with a pagent dress. No, I don't have anything better to do that's why I'm on Topix. And, while you did not ask what we thought, we took it upon ourselves to share our thoughts which is kind of the purpose of Topix to begin with. I think the whole pagent concept is idiotic, but of course you didn't ask what I thought. But, since it's as much my place as yours, I'll just throw in my 2 cents worth. What in the hell are people thinking dressing beautiful little children up like little Jon Benets in the 1st place? Applying 'glamour' to a 4 month or 4 year old is a notion so idiotic I'm not even going to ask what the value of it may be! I'll assume that you pagent people have your reasons and that's really all that matters. Yes, you would probably have much to say about my parenting choices. I would be as interested in them as you are of mine on pagenting, so you scored some points with me on that one anyway. I really am at a loss about what a 4 month-old could do in a pagent dress, besides take a shit in it, that would justify the effort of getting one outfitted. Maybe, rather than giving us a lecture, you might share a few sentences on what possible benefits or gains this whole pagent thing has going for it that warrants all the time, attention and outfitting. Perhaps, you'll win over some people like me who think it's idiotic and a bit narcistic if you were to share some of the benefits as you see them. I'll keep an open mind, if you do chose to make a case for them. Thanks, in advance, for your time.
Sue

Tallmadge, OH

#22 Jun 15, 2010
If you went to college and your husband has such a good job!! why are you on here hunting for pageant clothes? Just go buy some..Most of you pageant mothers are fat and ugly! Take the money and go to weight watchers and get a life..You try living through your kid and that's a fact with pageant moms..A lot of people watch that toddlers and tiars-it's a shame how you people do them kids and paint them up!! Then you all sit back and complain over some perverted man looking at them..I would never put a kid in something like that for fear of someone trying to snatch her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The states Trump's budget would hit the hardest 3 min asdf 1
Fake news 3 min Rose 1
News Police identify shooting, robbery victim 24 min AIPAC mohels 8
Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of... 29 min yidfellas v USA 8
Russians are at it again! 35 min yidfellas v USA 6
GREAT AGAIN: Unlike Obama, Trump doesn’t bow to... 42 min USS LIBERTY 35
Trump the Antichrist (Jul '16) 50 min STALK THIS 11

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance