First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fatty

Frisco, TX

#1 Mar 6, 2008
Anyone know a doctor in Jboro that prescribes Phentermine for appetite supression>
tate

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Mar 7, 2008
Fatty wrote:
Anyone know a doctor in Jboro that prescribes Phentermine for appetite supression>
Don't call yourself fatty. There is always going to be someone slimmer, smarter, prettier, taller etc., but there is no one else except you that can offer the world your experiences, your smile, your love. If the people in your life don't enjoy you for who you are then get new people. If the people in your life don't appreciate you for you and for what you have to offer, it's reflective of who they are, not who you are. If you want to lose weight for health, then great. Just don't beat yourself up about it.
inside out

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2008
tate wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call yourself fatty. There is always going to be someone slimmer, smarter, prettier, taller etc., but there is no one else except you that can offer the world your experiences, your smile, your love. If the people in your life don't enjoy you for who you are then get new people. If the people in your life don't appreciate you for you and for what you have to offer, it's reflective of who they are, not who you are. If you want to lose weight for health, then great. Just don't beat yourself up about it.
very well put..live your life for you and only you and you will be much happier than those that live for others
MeOMyO

Clovis, NM

#4 Mar 7, 2008
I have recently lost 20 pounds by simply eating smaller portions and started a fitness boot camp. I go 45 minutes 4 days a week and I love it. Some days I try to talk myself out of going, but tell myself it is only for 45 minutes. It passes rather quickly and it has really helped me. It makes me think twice about eating the wrong foods or overeating, knowing how long it takes to burn up the calories in that food. Writing everything down and counting the calories that you eat really is a wake-up call. I take walks at Craighead Forest and the Nature Center in Jonesboro when weather permits. I have also stopped drinking any type of soda. Not even diet. I know taking an appetite suppressant helps, but you don't really know what that stuff does to your body. I have taken it before and the weight came back after I stopped taking it. Hopefully what I am doing now will become my habit and will continue. I am doing this for my health since I have high blood pressure and diabetes. STill would like to lose another 60 pounds! Wish me luck.
uummm

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Mar 7, 2008
MeOMyO wrote:
I have recently lost 20 pounds by simply eating smaller portions and started a fitness boot camp. I go 45 minutes 4 days a week and I love it. Some days I try to talk myself out of going, but tell myself it is only for 45 minutes. It passes rather quickly and it has really helped me. It makes me think twice about eating the wrong foods or overeating, knowing how long it takes to burn up the calories in that food. Writing everything down and counting the calories that you eat really is a wake-up call. I take walks at Craighead Forest and the Nature Center in Jonesboro when weather permits. I have also stopped drinking any type of soda. Not even diet. I know taking an appetite suppressant helps, but you don't really know what that stuff does to your body. I have taken it before and the weight came back after I stopped taking it. Hopefully what I am doing now will become my habit and will continue. I am doing this for my health since I have high blood pressure and diabetes. STill would like to lose another 60 pounds! Wish me luck.
I thought about joining the weight loss boot camp program here in town. So you enjoy it? I've taken phentermine too, same story as yours. I am determined to lose the weight through my strength next time. I would be happy with losing 30lbs, although I could stand to lose more. I've been meaning to check out the facility and just haven't yet. I'm in the pre-diabetic stage and know that NOW is the time to deal with the diabetis. Good luck to you, and to me!
MeOMyO

Clovis, NM

#6 Mar 7, 2008
I go to the one in Paragould on Hwy 49 by Carls Furniture. There are several classes throughout the day and you can go to any to fit your schedule. Some days there are only a few in class and others only about dozen or so. The trainer pushes you but not beyond what you can do. I joined a 12 week program which I am about halfway through. She has monthly programs too.
Bearcat Dad

Memphis, TN

#7 Mar 7, 2008
MeOMyO wrote:
Ditto here..........Went from 296lb's to 207lb's for the same reason as yourself. Biggest fear is going back. swim 3/4 of a mile at least 4 day's a week and really press for 7. I'm firmly convienced that you and only you have to make up your mind to do it. artifical stimulant's are a crutch. I had to make a life-style change. Now I am off all my meds. and loving it. It's tough, everyday! But, the route I was going was going to be way tougher than what I'm doing now. Keep the faith my friend. I understand your struggle...Keep healthy, keep alive, if not for yourself, do it for your family.
WEIGHT LOSS

United States

#8 Mar 7, 2008
DOCTORS AT THE CORDOVA MEDICAL CENTER IN CORDOVA, TN. YOU CAN GOOGLE CORDOVA MEDICAL CENTER AND READ ABOUT THE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM AND THE USE OF PHENTERMINE.
Incognito

Lubbock, TX

#9 Mar 8, 2008
THANK YOU, Weight Loss, for actually answering the original question of the post......
Incognito

Lubbock, TX

#10 Mar 8, 2008
could not find it on the web, could you be more specific?
WEIGHT LOSS

United States

#11 Mar 10, 2008
Goggle Cordova Medical Center Tennessee. It will showing listing Cordova Wellness Center. They only accept walk ins and can answer any questions over the phone. I tried to list the number but this site will not allow me to post a phone number. It's really fast and the cost is reasonable around $65.00 per month. They will fill the medication at the center before you leave. It's all in one building. Hope this helps and good luck on your weight loss.
MKS2

Enterprise, AL

#12 Mar 16, 2008
I GOT MY PRESCRIPTION IN PARAGOULD, IT WAS ONLY 30 DOLLARS IT IS THE CLINIC ACROSS FROM THE HOSPITAL. HOPE THAT HELPS.! BY THE WAY IT WORKS AND I LOVE IT

Since: Mar 08

Blytheville

#13 Mar 18, 2008
Do the doctors in Jonesboro not prescribe Phentermine? I mean, it's still a legal drug, right?
Janet Poole

Lubbock, TX

#14 Mar 19, 2008
I hear the Dr. Pierce in Jonesboro does.
Ha Ha

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Mar 24, 2008
MKS2 wrote:
I GOT MY PRESCRIPTION IN PARAGOULD, IT WAS ONLY 30 DOLLARS IT IS THE CLINIC ACROSS FROM THE HOSPITAL. HOPE THAT HELPS.! BY THE WAY IT WORKS AND I LOVE IT
Do you know the name of the clinic across the street from the hospital? I am from Jonesboro and I have been to the cordova medical clinic but I don't have time to drive all that way and Paragould would be closer for me. Do they accept walkins or do you have to make an appt.
MKS2

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Mar 29, 2008
FAMILY PRACTICE CLINIC
1015 WEST KINGS HIGHWAY
THE PHONE NUMBER IS TWO THREE NINE-FOUR ZERO SEVEN NINE
ASK TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR.STALLCUP.
I HAVE LOST 15 POUNDS IN A MONTH! I LOVE IT, YOU HAVE ALL DAY AND NITE ENERGY. YOU DONT CRASH ON IT EITHER, U WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ENERGIZED! I HOPE THIS HELPS. YOU HAVE TO CALL AND MAKE AND APPOINTMENT, BUT IT IS WELL WORTH IT. GOOD LUCK!
uummm

Lake Charles, LA

#17 Mar 30, 2008
MKS2 wrote:
FAMILY PRACTICE CLINIC
1015 WEST KINGS HIGHWAY
THE PHONE NUMBER IS TWO THREE NINE-FOUR ZERO SEVEN NINE
ASK TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR.STALLCUP.
I HAVE LOST 15 POUNDS IN A MONTH! I LOVE IT, YOU HAVE ALL DAY AND NITE ENERGY. YOU DONT CRASH ON IT EITHER, U WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ENERGIZED! I HOPE THIS HELPS. YOU HAVE TO CALL AND MAKE AND APPOINTMENT, BUT IT IS WELL WORTH IT. GOOD LUCK!
And then when you come off of it you gain all of it back and more!! It's really great! Then, you have to really learn how to lose the weight and keep it off!! Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. 4 Times in all. Yeah, it really is the fat solution of the future.
MKS2

Lamar, CO

#18 Mar 31, 2008
well i have been off them for 2 weeks so far and i am still doing good, i dont even eat like i use to, its all in the mind!
uummm

Lake Charles, LA

#19 Mar 31, 2008
MKS2 wrote:
well i have been off them for 2 weeks so far and i am still doing good, i dont even eat like i use to, its all in the mind!
Look I hope that is the way it works out for you, but I know better. If it is all in the mind, why did you even need the phentermine? Did the phentermine alter some brain process that will forever allow you to exhibit control? Of course not. It curbed your appetite while simutaneously causing your metabolism to rev and burn more calories. Your previous appetite will return and your metabolism will return to pre-phentermine levels. If you haven't done so yet, start an exercise routine to help with the metabolism levels. Otherwise you'll be one of the countless others who find themselves slowly adding back on the lbs.
MKS2

Enterprise, AL

#20 Apr 1, 2008
thanks for the information, you are right, so far so good though, i have been exercising! thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Wheely biggest meth (Jan '15) 29 min what 2
Bryan Meadows (Sep '08) 49 min Really 15
Hillary has Brain Damage 1 hr RottenBJhasbraind... 13
Dentist Nancy Malcolm 4 hr Wondering 1
Demos BQ 5 hr guest 93
News Man accused of recording woman in shower told p... 5 hr darkstorm 15
extended car warranty companys 5 hr Janny 2
Dr. Drew Show Canceled Just Days After He Quest... 8 hr MansassLovesCommies 12
Proof Hillary Staged Pickle Stunt 9 hr MansassLovesCommies 35
Dear Demogaycrat Commies 9 hr FUsideways 53