looking for ideas for a 6 year olds b...

looking for ideas for a 6 year olds birthday party

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Big Spring, TX

#1 May 7, 2009
anyone have any good ideas for a birthday party for a 6 year old. i'd like to come up with something unique maybe. so i'm looking for suggestions for something or somewhere thats fun and different.

Newburgh, IN

#2 May 7, 2009
galactic hurricane is fun
mamma

Bossier City, LA

#3 May 7, 2009
The YMCA dose pool parties. Craighead has three really nice playgrounds now that would be a nice place to have a party. The bowling center dose a good party for the kids.

Little Rock, AR

#4 May 7, 2009
try the skating rink! they have parties and are pretty cheap!!
hey

Little Rock, AR

#5 May 7, 2009
Galactic Hurricane is out of business.

Newburgh, IN

#6 May 7, 2009
i wouldnt advise chucky cheese there's been some bad experiences there
ZEDA

Rison, AR

#7 May 7, 2009
guest wrote:
i wouldnt advise chucky cheese there's been some bad experiences there
I hear you! We had our son's 6th birthdy party there. It was a mess! They were short handed and were not organized at all! We thought that a tuesday night would be less crowded but that wasn't true. We had his 5th birthday party at pump it up and it was wonderful! You get the jump room for your party only and they clean up and even take the gifts out to the car for you! We will probably have the next ont there also.
omg

Jonesboro, AR

#8 May 7, 2009
the id is 6 yrs old for goodness sake. how about some ice cream and cake.. always eems to work

Jonesboro, AR

#9 May 7, 2009
Rent a bouncy house or slide and cookout hot dogs.
deltakilo

Big Spring, TX

#10 May 7, 2009
guest has a great ideal this is your BEST bargin if you have a nice yard of course
Guest wrote:
Rent a bouncy house or slide and cookout hot dogs.
Rastaman

Lake Charles, LA

#11 May 7, 2009
WE had my Grand Daghter's 6th B'day party at the Jonesboro bowling Center & it was fantastic.It was a great deal price-wise as well.I was skeptical when my Son told me about it but,it turned out to be the best one so far.Far better than the one's we've had at the over priced "Pump It Up" & Chucky E. Cheese.

Big Spring, TX

#12 May 7, 2009
guest wrote:
galactic hurricane is fun
that is a good idea and my son has actually never been there before so it would be something new and he'd love it i'm sure

Big Spring, TX

#13 May 7, 2009
omg wrote:
the id is 6 yrs old for goodness sake. how about some ice cream and cake.. always eems to work
well we did that the first five years so believe it or not i wanted his sixth to be really special and fun he's old enough to know an awesome birthday party, would you know one?

Big Spring, TX

#14 May 7, 2009
deltakilo wrote:
guest has a great ideal this is your BEST bargin if you have a nice yard of course<quoted text>
thats what we did last year, and it was fun

Big Spring, TX

#15 May 7, 2009
hey wrote:
Galactic Hurricane is out of business.
if galactic hurricane is out of business is there anything similar nearby at all
my sons birthday

Lake Charles, LA

#16 May 7, 2009
we had my sons birthday at pump it up-i have two kids and there birthdays are three weeks apart-so we just combined both birthdays and had it there-it was FUN FUN FUN-the parents even got into the action-
Satisfied

Charleston, WV

#17 May 7, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
if galactic hurricane is out of business is there anything similar nearby at all
The Jonesboro Bowling Alley is fun.

Also, my son has been to birthday parties where the kids were taken to one of the Jonesboro Fire Staions and the firemen gave them a tour of the fire trucks and the staion. I would imagine you could contact one of the stations to set up a time to drop by for this. It was as fun for me as it was for the kids.
the man from japan

Jonesboro, AR

#18 May 7, 2009
i think your six year old would love it if you bought him his first hooker so that he can get his rocks off at an early age so the by the time he gets to middle school he will be a pro at banging chicks
just another guest

Lake Charles, LA

#19 May 7, 2009
I am assuming we are discussing a party for a boy. Why not call R C Hobbies on Parker Road in Jonesboro. They have the old outdoor skating rink next door to the miniature golf course. They may own it as well, along with the go kart track. RC Hobbies uses the old skating rink to run remote control cars. They may do parties. I don't know of any little boy that doesn't like to play with remote control cars. Just a thought.
Carrie

Mountain Home, AR

#20 May 7, 2009
guest wrote:
anyone have any good ideas for a birthday party for a 6 year old. i'd like to come up with something unique maybe. so i'm looking for suggestions for something or somewhere thats fun and different.
Well i say have a water balloon fight & along with outside games.Like for example i make list and the kids have to go threw the yard and find things on the list.Everyone gets a small prize,We also paint.Along with hods and hamburgars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Has Mexican American Support 3 min Fo Show 25
Gas Under $ 2 A Gallon , Thanks President Obama 6 min guest 29
Sorry, baggers, State Dept. Says There’s Nothin... 9 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 79
Walmart stops AR-15 sales 11 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 12
Live TV Shooting 14 min Queer 24
Need a great primary care physician 15 min Guest 7
Kait weather predictions 33 min guest 3
Should we mine the border to stop illegals? 45 min Ho Dee Doo 68
Respect and Love President Carter 3 hr Guest 169
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages