Judge Blackman and The Justice Network

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dum Dum

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Feb 1, 2011
I've been told by afew people that Judge Blackman's wife owns/operates The Justice Network (the place you pay and report to when you're sentenced comunity service by Blackman). If this is true then Judge Blackman is making money from sentencing people to comunity service. Isn't that Conflict of interest and against the law?

Disclaimer: I can't not find out for sure who owns and profits from The Justice Network. All I can find out is the corporate office is in Memphis, Tn. I'm accussing Judge Blackman of any wrong doing (yet). Just trying to get some answers and to see if what I heard was correct
Dum Dum

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Feb 1, 2011
*I'm not accussing

And yes I know I spelled community
hmm

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Feb 1, 2011
OnTheQT

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 1, 2011
Don't ask. Don't tell.
Dum Dum

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Feb 2, 2011
hmm wrote:
http://www.manta.com/c/mm7s9vl /justice-network
Much appreciated
I kind of know

Dallas, TX

#6 Feb 2, 2011
Learning all this due to living next door to a rental that blackmans son owns.. Apperently they are from Memphis, justice network is owned/operated by himself and his wife, I've never person figured the whole loop out with Blackman and Jonesboro but I promise it's all corrupt and wish there was away for us all to come to together and get things in honest working order from jpd( not all but some) and the court systems again not all but most Blackman has some insides to just about everything in Jonesboro from justice network, jpd, court systems etc.. All the earnings n such ya know
COncerned Citizen abused

White Hall, AR

#7 Oct 14, 2011
Dum Dum wrote:
I've been told by afew people that Judge Blackman's wife owns/operates The Justice Network (the place you pay and report to when you're sentenced comunity service by Blackman). If this is true then Judge Blackman is making money from sentencing people to comunity service. Isn't that Conflict of interest and against the law?
Disclaimer: I can't not find out for sure who owns and profits from The Justice Network. All I can find out is the corporate office is in Memphis, Tn. I'm accussing Judge Blackman of any wrong doing (yet). Just trying to get some answers and to see if what I heard was correct
I am almost certian that Judge Blackmon directly financailly benefits from the Justice Network and I also have hypothesis of his wife owning it, "so to speak." If, and I believe he does, and I will be researching it to find out, he or his wife own it, then it is a legal conflict of interest and an abuse on the bench by him as a judge. His court moves from being a place of justice and rehibilitation to a place of personal business and revenue generation. The justice network makes more than $100,000 dollars a year. There is not another county in Arkansas that uses the mothods of Judge Blackmon. If, and I believe he does, he or his wife own or in anyway financially benefit from the Justice Network he is operatiing on the bench in an illegal manner. YES, what he is doing is against the Law!!!! And sooner or later, if enough of the public will demand and investigation, Jusge Blackmon is headed for a rude awakening.
lllllllllllll

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Oct 14, 2011
Dum Dum wrote:
*I'm not accussing
And yes I know I spelled community
but you don't know how to spell ACCUSING. l o l
Arkenstone

Memphis, TN

#9 Oct 26, 2011
The Justice Network appears to be owned by Paul Ross. See here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jonesboro-ar/...

and here

http://www.manta.com/c/mm7s9vl/justice-networ...

and here

http://tnbear.tn.gov/Ecommerce/FilingDetail.a...

Neither Judge Blackman nor his family has anything to do with it.
redwolf58

San Jose, CA

#10 Oct 26, 2011
yeah. i've been before judge blackman. he's a nice guy, but he's tough in court. say what you will about his sentences, but i know he and his family don't have anything to do with the justice network.
Thats waz up

Paragould, AR

#11 Oct 26, 2011
Justice network is owned by paul Ross and William Brown.. THE END!
ghetto

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jun 28, 2012
Blackman has his days. Like we all do. True he lovez psw. But if we wasn't breakn laws he couldn't make money off us..lol. I use to say he was unfair. But he was more than fair last 2 times
Real Blackmon Fan

State University, AR

#13 Jul 6, 2012
Blackmon and his squad of goons(JPD) are all corrupt. They patrol the city trying their best to find a way to trap someone in the System that blackmon has created.((((System consist of first, get your policemen to patrol income based communities see thats that government money which is guaranteed so if they get someone who gets government benefits in the system then they put the government money back in their pocket and as long as they keep tabs on this individual. These individuals dont have any earned income so once they give the Justice network and Blackmon their money they cant afford to pay their dwellings cost which in turn means they lose their housing and become repeat offenders System!!!) He and his wife are associated with the justice network. They just dont want anyone else in the at will union ruffles feathers of a hatred rebel tradition. They target people from minority and fix income or no income groups and they trap them. They racial profile all the blacks even those who dont reside in poverty plagued areas. They follow people at close range and any reaction will cause a opposite reaction. NOT ALL OF THE OFFICERS ON THE FORCE ARE CORRUPT I MEAN THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 WHICH ARE BLACK AND THE ONLY BLACKS ON THE ENTIRE FORCE IN THE CITY OF JONESBORO WHOSE POPULATION IS WELL OVER 60000 PEOPLE AND THEY HATE THEIR JOB BUT ARE PIGEON HOLED IN. Someone needs to help this community but if it isn't God or a white presidential candidate then nothing will happen. If you go before Blackmon for any reason you will get community service and that's ridiculous first you pay court cost then you pay your fine then u pay 40 dollar (actual cost to do community service) to do slave work in the heat with no meals just a break every four hours. at some location that u have to make it to or else your community service will double and you go back pay more money to get re-assigned. Most blacks in the Jonesboro community either get chased out of Jonesboro by non payment of fine warrants or they rot in and out of the System. I am speaking based off of personal interactions with Jonesboro's finest. Which are poorly educated and highly racist. They dont care though because they have the numbers in the community plus the whites who do see it just turn the other cheek until one of our kids or relatives cant play in a game or function for them then they wanna raise hell. White people hate blacks yet all they want is to be treated equal. Black people hate whites because if enough of them go against one the rest will follow too!!!!! When will this end!!!!!!!!
TheJudge

Gregory, AR

#14 Jul 6, 2012
Why dontcha cry about it!

Longview, TX

#15 Jul 6, 2012
Real Blackman Fan you are nothing more than a race-baiting idiot. You want to be treated "equal"? Ok, stop taking your government check, graduate from high school, get a job, pay your own bills, pay for your own kids, pay your own way through college, don't break the law and get arrested for "ANYTHING", graduate from college, get a decent job and pay your income taxes and THEN you will be more than equal, you will be an example to others. Same formula works for all races. Quit making fatherless babies, excuses, dreadlocks, dope, ghetto cruisers, slums and pull your damn pants up and get out of the street.

United States

#16 Jul 7, 2012
The prison industrial complex is alive and well in Jonesboro, Arkansas.

United States

#17 Jul 7, 2012
Guest wrote:
The prison industrial complex is alive and well in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
It's very easy to stay out of the "prison industrial complex" don't commit a crime. There, problem solved!

Ok, let's hear it, "whitey made me do it"! Yada, yada, yada......sheeee-it!
Well Then

Ridgeland, MS

#18 Jul 7, 2012
COncerned Citizen abused wrote:
<quoted text>
I am almost certian that Judge Blackmon directly financailly benefits from the Justice Network and I also have hypothesis of his wife owning it, "so to speak." If, and I believe he does, and I will be researching it to find out, he or his wife own it, then it is a legal conflict of interest and an abuse on the bench by him as a judge. His court moves from being a place of justice and rehibilitation to a place of personal business and revenue generation. The justice network makes more than $100,000 dollars a year. There is not another county in Arkansas that uses the mothods of Judge Blackmon. If, and I believe he does, he or his wife own or in anyway financially benefit from the Justice Network he is operatiing on the bench in an illegal manner. YES, what he is doing is against the Law!!!! And sooner or later, if enough of the public will demand and investigation, Jusge Blackmon is headed for a rude awakening.
You better have someone else write any letter's of concern you may have! Because I am pretty sure you aren't quit as smart, as you were trying to write! Or you would have used words on this post correctly, and used spell check a time or two.
momma2

Blytheville, AR

#19 Jul 10, 2012
Real Blackmon Fan wrote:
Blackmon and his squad of goons(JPD) are all corrupt. They patrol the city trying their best to find a way to trap someone in the System that blackmon has created.((((System consist of first, get your policemen to patrol income based communities see thats that government money which is guaranteed so if they get someone who gets government benefits in the system then they put the government money back in their pocket and as long as they keep tabs on this individual. These individuals dont have any earned income so once they give the Justice network and Blackmon their money they cant afford to pay their dwellings cost which in turn means they lose their housing and become repeat offenders System!!!) He and his wife are associated with the justice network. They just dont want anyone else in the at will union ruffles feathers of a hatred rebel tradition. They target people from minority and fix income or no income groups and they trap them. They racial profile all the blacks even those who dont reside in poverty plagued areas. They follow people at close range and any reaction will cause a opposite reaction. NOT ALL OF THE OFFICERS ON THE FORCE ARE CORRUPT I MEAN THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 WHICH ARE BLACK AND THE ONLY BLACKS ON THE ENTIRE FORCE IN THE CITY OF JONESBORO WHOSE POPULATION IS WELL OVER 60000 PEOPLE AND THEY HATE THEIR JOB BUT ARE PIGEON HOLED IN. Someone needs to help this community but if it isn't God or a white presidential candidate then nothing will happen. If you go before Blackmon for any reason you will get community service and that's ridiculous first you pay court cost then you pay your fine then u pay 40 dollar (actual cost to do community service) to do slave work in the heat with no meals just a break every four hours. at some location that u have to make it to or else your community service will double and you go back pay more money to get re-assigned. Most blacks in the Jonesboro community either get chased out of Jonesboro by non payment of fine warrants or they rot in and out of the System. I am speaking based off of personal interactions with Jonesboro's finest. Which are poorly educated and highly racist. They dont care though because they have the numbers in the community plus the whites who do see it just turn the other cheek until one of our kids or relatives cant play in a game or function for them then they wanna raise hell. White people hate blacks yet all they want is to be treated equal. Black people hate whites because if enough of them go against one the rest will follow too!!!!! When will this end!!!!!!!!
My God stupid racial card again... its not just BLACKS that reside in income based places... if people would stop being so damnlazy get off their asses and make legitimate money instead of selling drugs we woulndt have that problem... its sad seeing people with name brand cloths fancy cars Nd everything else and live off the government. While al others struggle with REAL jobs to support their families YALL kind living it up and doing nothing and teaching your kids selling drugs and not making something of themselves is ok
hey you

Shreveport, LA

#20 Jul 10, 2012
Real Blackmon Fan wrote:
Arthur! Is that you man???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rail firm's apology over 'fat people' announcement 1 hr Guest 18
Obese people face cruel insults, but also live ... 1 hr Guest 3
Why fat women are ruining the dating scene for ... 1 hr Guest 392
Our govt. wants to resettle 100,000 muslim refu... (Nov '15) 3 hr Vinny 35
Terry Wood & KAIT (Sep '10) 5 hr Lori 74
Men who wear maxi pads (Mar '09) 5 hr are you a woman 167
Happy Sabbath Jonesboro 7 hr guest 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages