"Worst nightmare" bus crash near Jone...

"Worst nightmare" bus crash near Jonesboro, Ark., kills 4

There are 43 comments on the Memphis Commercial Appeal story from May 27, 2009, titled "Worst nightmare" bus crash near Jonesboro, Ark., kills 4. In it, Memphis Commercial Appeal reports that:

The crash happened at around 2 p.m. on U.S. 63 near Nestle Road, police said. Apparently, a car crossed the median and wound up going the wrong way, then slammed into the bus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Memphis Commercial Appeal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
patty

Glenmont, NY

#41 Jun 4, 2009
hello ,my name is patty my brother brian was the only surviver on the bus .the man that hit the bus was was 28 .his sugar was low he was out of it .he didnt mean to cause the wreck . please pray for my family and all the other familys,thank you patty
Concerned

Helmetta, NJ

#42 Jul 27, 2009
"i have you know he was not trying to kill himself but suffered a diabetic induced sezure and then went into a coma by the way his suger at the time of autopsy was 13 ... so for you INFO it was not on purpose but a really bad ACCIDENT that left alot of people without loved ones.... the famlies are the one that suffered!!!! "

Exactly. So if you have a medical condition that can suddenly and unexpectedly put you into a seizure it obviously can never happen while you are driving. Who could imagine that?

If you have a medical condition that produces seizures, blackouts, slow reflexes or similar issues then the car until it can be cured. Yes, that will make life quite difficult in suburbs and rural areas, but it's more inconvenient to be dead.
Concerned

Helmetta, NJ

#43 Jul 27, 2009
Whoops -- in the last paragraph that should be "sell the car until it can be cured".
Pardon the omission.

And don't drive like I type! ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great Job JPD 10 min Guest 261
MowRons vs Muslims 15 min Haffah Dallah 28
Judge Blackman son arrested for felony theft. 17 min Guest 57
abernathy motors (Feb '12) 25 min Guest 148
News Police: A-State Basketball Player Arrested Afte... 34 min Guest 6
Are you supposed to tip the car hops at Sonic? (Sep '08) 51 min Melly 701
News New app lets people submit crime tips anonymously 1 hr neat 3
According to what the Sun Grant Findley was mur... 1 hr Timmy2dicks 53
El Acapulco Mexican Restaurant in Jonesboro 8 hr former patient 42
Local Dentist suspended 20 hr Huh 14