Shogun in Jonesboro
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Feb 4, 2011
Where the heII did the manager go from shogun's. The service and food is horrible since he has been gone!!!
lovegoodfood

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Feb 4, 2011
Guest wrote:
Where the heII did the manager go from shogun's. The service and food is horrible since he has been gone!!!
U R wrong. new managers just this month! great food! great service! check it out. have you been there lately!!?? much better! i agree. last manager..NOT good. NOW under new management. i've been there twice now, and it's great!
not impressed

Dallas, TX

#3 Feb 5, 2011
All I know is their cooks need to learn the difference in rare and well done cooking steaks.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 5, 2011
not impressed wrote:
All I know is their cooks need to learn the difference in rare and well done cooking steaks.
It's hard to get the temp just right for fluffy.:D
hmmmm

Benton, AR

#5 Feb 7, 2011
They sold their part and went back to China. I hate it because they kept the place in check. Now it's just another eatery.
Shogun

Little Rock, AR

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Hello everyone.

i'm the new owner of the Shogun Restaurant in jonesboro

We Opened with NEW MANAGEMENT from September 2012!!

Lunch Special from $5.99

Dinner Hibachi start from $7.95

Welcome to Shogun & Enjoy your meal!!

i hope we can see you guys soon ^^
what

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Sep 20, 2012
What is location?
crazy

Haslet, TX

#8 Sep 20, 2012
what wrote:
What is location?
same & it's yummmmy.
hell yeah

United States

#9 Sep 21, 2012
I'm so glad they opened back up! Plan on going this weekend.
Bad experience

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Sep 28, 2012
It was horrible, food was not good... Go to Fuji instead!!!
yum yum

United States

#11 Sep 28, 2012
KIMONO is by far the best Japanese restaurant in town!!! The food is fantastic and the atmosphere is very nice, service is great and price is very reasonable! Have always been a fan of Fuji, but I have to admit Kimono is better. Ate at Shogun this week and was not impressed at all. Food just wasn't as good as Kimono! If you haven't tried it, please do!!!!
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Oct 3, 2012
Went to the NEW shogun and waited 40 min before they even waited on us and there was on one other other group there. It was not that good and the potions were way small then fuji!! The prices are 2 dollars higher AND they were goin to charge me 6 dollars extra to split an adult meal for my 7yr old and 10yr old! I will never go back! We only went there because Fuji is usually so busy. It took longer there to get service! And that's more frustrating then waiting for a busy restueant! Ugh!
Store

United States

#13 Oct 10, 2012
Bad experience wrote:
It was horrible, food was not good... Go to Fuji instead!!!
Thank you for visiting us and comment on us.
But i want to tell you true.
We use 14"plate at the store.it is covered by food
You mentioned about.
A 14" plate is lager than a plate in other restaurant
You mentioned about .
The plate is covered with big portion of food.
Come to check it up,please.
I will give you free meal ,if you really don't like my portion ,just give a prove .
guest

Spring Branch, TX

#14 Oct 10, 2012
Store wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for visiting us and comment on us.
But i want to tell you true.
We use 14"plate at the store.it is covered by food
You mentioned about.
A 14" plate is lager than a plate in other restaurant
You mentioned about .
The plate is covered with big portion of food.
Come to check it up,please.
I will give you free meal ,if you really don't like my portion ,just give a prove .
No one said anything about the size of the plate I think you need a translator
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Oct 10, 2012
The food was good but portions are way smaller then fuji and kimono! I literally had 5 pieces vegtables on my plate!
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Oct 10, 2012
Shogun wrote:
Hello everyone.
i'm the new owner of the Shogun Restaurant in jonesboro
We Opened with NEW MANAGEMENT from September 2012!!
Lunch Special from $5.99
Dinner Hibachi start from $7.95
Welcome to Shogun & Enjoy your meal!!
i hope we can see you guys soon ^^
I was just there for lunch and the chicken and steak from the grill was 12.95
I didnt see anything on your menu for 5.99.... and the top of the menu said lunch menu so Im sure I was looking at the right menu
Store

United States

#17 Oct 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just there for lunch and the chicken and steak from the grill was 12.95
I didnt see anything on your menu for 5.99.... and the top of the menu said lunch menu so Im sure I was looking at the right menu
Yes we have $5.99for lunch
That should be bento boxes
Store

United States

#19 Oct 11, 2012
guest wrote:
The food was good but portions are way smaller then fuji and kimono! I literally had 5 pieces vegtables on my plate!
We went kimono and Fuji,i agree they are good and reputations around here.
But we had good experience in running a store in little rock
But i don't agree our portion you mentioned about.
I can't even count pieces of vegis.
How you count?
If you come to the store and eat again,let me know for you how to count pieces of veggis.
We' ll give you one free meal.
yum

United States

#20 Oct 11, 2012
Store wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we have $5.99for lunch
That should be bento boxes
Bento boxes at $5.99 are not even the ones you want!! The chicken and shrimp tempura bento boxes are $8.99 which is more than Kimono and Fuji! And... if you want fried rice its $2.00 extra on top of that and only $1.00 extra at Kimono and Fuji. Yes, things are not always what they seem! Shogun is not as good as Kimono, for sure!
really

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Oct 13, 2012
guest wrote:
Went to the NEW shogun and waited 40 min before they even waited on us and there was on one other other group there. It was not that good and the potions were way small then fuji!! The prices are 2 dollars higher AND they were goin to charge me 6 dollars extra to split an adult meal for my 7yr old and 10yr old! I will never go back! We only went there because Fuji is usually so busy. It took longer there to get service! And that's more frustrating then waitingwaiting for a busy restueant! Ugh!
Why the hell would you wait 40min to get waited on with kids no less....either your stretching the truth or you must not tip or bitch n complain about everything and your server had been warned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC Considers Allowing 16-Year-Olds to Vote 58 min Guest 9
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Johnie James 42,918
Let's Talk Facts, GOP 1 hr Proud bagger 4
BREAKING!!!...about time 1 hr Proud bagger 30
News Suit filed against Walnut Ridge officers, mayor... 2 hr Guest 12
An chore .... 3 hr Hotthandle 1
Phillip chandler 4 hr Zland 1

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages