Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Censorship much

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2018
Yet another thread censored ,,,
Here’s a copy and paste of the last “registered user thread iii “ At the bottom of the list of threads
It show up on the list., but can’t be retrieved ,,,

“ Car-train crash kills driver, 3 passengers 2
State sponsored terrorism 136
Arkansas Dental Assistant Academy 32
ARKANSAS TOP STORIES
Who's got your vote for Congress in Arkansas's 1st District? 18
More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark 10,210
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Attorney General race? 15
Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in 2010? 964
Show More
Registered users thread iii 6 “
This just goes to show you how much censorship and deceit goes on when registered users are the moderators who are getting paid to restrict content .
Kindalike

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2018
The fox watching the hen house , don’t ya think ?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 24, 2018
You may give some thought to the pages you think have been censored. There has been an effort lately to remove fake and harmful sites from social media.

Just for the fun of it, register a name and then try using that power you think registered users have.
How about

United States

#5 Jun 24, 2018
Arkansaw wrote:
You may give some thought to the pages you think have been censored. There has been an effort lately to remove fake and harmful sites from social media.

Just for the fun of it, register a name and then try using that power you think registered users have.
You go reply to the thread on registered users on the ccc ?
That will show that content is not being restricted there by registered users who are also moderators ,,,, you know , just for the fun of it .
Or how about looking up the threads “ registered users” or
“ Registered users thread ii”
Or “registered users thread iii “ and comment on those threads .
Yep , lots of content being removed or restricted .
Employment opportunities

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2018
Marketing Manager, Social/Paid Content

We're looking for a creative, self-starting marketing professional to help drive traffic to our fast-growing new verticals focused on pop culture ( offbeat.topix.com and stars.topix.com ).

Responsibilities:
Create ad copy and social media posts for some of the funniest, most addictive content on the web
Manage a very large volume of Facebook advertising campaigns
Develop and maintain advertising campaigns with partners like Taboola, Outbrain, etc
Oversee our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram
Requirements:
At least one years' experience managing paid Facebook advertising campaigns for content, including knowledge of targeting, testing custom audiences as well as lookalike audiences
A love of statistics - you love digging into data to find out what is working and why
Knowledge of pop culture and the social web
Experience writing on entertainment or humor is a plus
Meticulous editing and self-editing skills
Must be detail-oriented so that you can produce perfect work at high speed under pressure
Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced, start-up team environment
Excellent collaboration, problem solving and communication skills; ability to work cross-functionally
Sense of humor and strong work ethic
Perks of the job:
Work with experienced, kickass writers, editors, and engineers
Space to grow professionally in a small company with awesome co-workers
Access to a fabulously-stocked kitchen and snack room
Excellent benefits
youlie

San Jose, CA

#8 Jun 24, 2018
Arkansaw wrote:

Hey, FU Ronnie. You have dozens of regitered names you use, as well as using dozens of gray box names and keep posting fake news lies under all of them, even the female names you use like the old queen you really are. You also admitted you work for Topix when Razorback Jack was the name you were using the most.

Go lie to yourself some more, you are the only one ignorant enough to believe you.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Jun 24, 2018
Create your own forum, it is easy. Creating an interest that people want to discuss will be the hard part will be.
No thanks

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2018
Arkansaw wrote:
Create your own forum, it is easy. Creating an interest that people want to discuss will be the hard part
Just want to be able to post and read post without being bombasted by leftist views ,,,, especially if pushed by moderaters with restricted content when a poster has a viable rebuttal .
If that’s the kind of forum you want , stick to the ccc where the sickness is contained
Oh yea

United States

#11 Jun 24, 2018
Arkansaw wrote:

How about posting on the “ registered user “
Post on the ccc ?
Waiting patiently )

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#12 Jun 24, 2018
I find it hilarious that the same people who use proxy servers to hide their location to post with anonymous name, are the same fanastic minded MowRons who think registered posters here rule the roost.

I’m registered. I have ZERO mod powers.

Disclaimer moderates his forum.

None of the mental dificient dipshidiots are equipped with enogh common sense to look at my registered display window, then look at the obvious difference in it and Disclaimers. Then compare both of those to a Topix Moderators display window.

Anyone ..... who believes the OPs nonsense can easily click on the “Report Abuse” or scroll down to “Contact Us” and simply ask Topix.

There is no excuse for being ignorant on this matter.

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jun 24, 2018
The Raider wrote:
I find it hilarious that the same people who use proxy servers to hide their location to post with anonymous name, are the same fanastic minded MowRons who think registered posters here rule the roost.

None of the mental dificient dipshidiots are equipped with enogh common sense to look at my registered display window, then look at the obvious difference in it and Disclaimers. Then compare both of those to a Topix Moderators display window.

Anyone ..... who believes the OPs nonsense can easily click on the “Report Abuse” or scroll down to “Contact Us” and simply ask Topix.

Report abuse stays too busy with you getting other peoples' stuff removed for us to be able to report you and your other 10,000 names enough to get rid of your sorry, lying ass. Now go promise for the 10,000 time that you are leaving and will never be back. That never stops being funny you old fool.
bottom of the page

United States

#14 Jun 24, 2018
The Raider wrote:

Employment opportunities , ya don’t say
“””” Marketing Manager, Social/Paid Content

We're looking for a creative, self-starting marketing professional to help drive traffic to our fast-growing new verticals focused on pop culture ( offbeat.topix.com and stars.topix.com ).

Responsibilities:
Create ad copy and social media posts for some of the funniest, most addictive content on the web
Manage a very large volume of Facebook advertising campaigns
Develop and maintain advertising campaigns with partners like Taboola, Outbrain, etc
Oversee our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram
Requirements:
At least one years' experience managing paid Facebook advertising campaigns for content, including knowledge of targeting, testing custom audiences as well as lookalike audiences
A love of statistics - you love digging into data to find out what is working and why
Knowledge of pop culture and the social web
Experience writing on entertainment or humor is a plus
Meticulous editing and self-editing skills
Must be detail-oriented so that you can produce perfect work at high speed under pressure
Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced, start-up team environment
Excellent collaboration, problem solving and communication skills; ability to work cross-functionally
Sense of humor and strong work ethic
Perks of the job:
Work with experienced, kickass writers, editors, and engineers
Space to grow professionally in a small company with awesome co-workers
Access to a fabulously-stocked kitchen and snack room
Excellent benefits “””
whosadipshat

United States

#15 Jun 24, 2018
The Raider wrote:

?
Who says you aren’t one in the same ?

“Win, Lose, or Tie ...”

Since: Oct 13

Raider Nation

#16 Jun 24, 2018
guest wrote:
<quoted text>

Report abuse stays too busy with you getting other peoples' stuff removed for us to be able to report you and your other 10,000 names enough to get rid of your sorry, lying ass. Now go promise for the 10,000 time that you are leaving and will never be back. That never stops being funny you old fool.
If you’ve reported me10,000 times there are several things at work here.

1st — I’m still standing. So obviously I’m not being seen by oversight to be in violation of any Topix rules. Your accumilated content for all the posters you think is me causes your common sense to be clouded.

2nd — These people you report to have total ez access to your account and mine. When you accuse me of usng other nams here, you probably get an eye roll and a delete click. They know better.

3rd — It’s apparent you have a fascintaion with the round number 10,000. But if you have been contiuously reporting my posts unwarranted, they probably have you blocked.

Cheers!
wtf

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jun 25, 2018
Arkansaw wrote:

Please tell me why the thread State Sponsored Terrorism was deleted. Was it fake or harmful to Topix? It seem to get alot a replies. It was my thread and my opinion on what I was seeing. I would not call that fake or harmful. It is censoring.
wtf

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Jun 25, 2018
Arkansaw wrote:

I guess the government could create a kinda "Fake News" task force.
Christian Patriot

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Jun 25, 2018
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the government could create a kinda "Fake News" task force.
it's already created ..it's the LYING Trump Administration...
when they say FAKE ...you know it's TRUE!

God Bless
wtf

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Jun 25, 2018
Christian Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>

God Bless
Does seem that way. God bless us all...
I REALLY Dont Care DU

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Jun 25, 2018
Don't worry...

This is the week that Cohen FLIPS on Trump...
then all this high minded stuff Mueller is looking into won't matter at all...

Mr Trump are you ready for your Perp Walk

Bwwhahahahahaha
I REALLY Dont Care DU

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Jun 25, 2018
Christian Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>

God Bless
God Protect Us From Trump and His Mislead Tool of SATAN Supporters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy liles 1 hr Guest 1
36 years later 2 hr Guest 4
Redheads 2 hr Lady Chablee 5
The Left and Right need each other 3 hr Dr Carlin 12
Skylar Strickland and Brandon Pankey 5 hr Mark 5
Nap time 5 hr Bodder Wombley 3
swingers club in jonesboro??? 5 hr Fergal Paltry 3
Kavanaugh Protesters Hate The First Amendment 8 hr Guest 43

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance