Macaroni grill
Golden corral
Checkers
White castle

What do you think?
Hungry

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 11, 2011
I vote Jack in the Box and Steak and Shake!
nasty

United States

#3 May 11, 2011
yummy wrote:
I'm thinking we need a:

Hooters
Fridays
Applebees
Macaroni grill
Golden corral
Checkers
White castle

What do you think?
We are getting a Hooters
bdb

Frisco, TX

#4 May 11, 2011
What a burger!! Hungry howies! Pineapple willy's!
bug

United States

#5 May 11, 2011
yummy wrote:
I'm thinking we need a:
Hooters
Fridays
Applebees
Macaroni grill
Golden corral
Checkers
White castle
What do you think?
. We had a golden corral once back in the 80s. It was located where fat city is at. I would like to see Logan's roadhouse come to jonesboro.
turbodog62

United States

#6 May 11, 2011
Delta Craw! Have Catfish and craws and all! Best crawdads in the world! I would know?
Jeepers

Jonesboro, AR

#7 May 11, 2011
In N Out Burgers
Chevy's
Jack in the Box
why

Jonesboro, AR

#8 May 11, 2011
bug wrote:
<quoted text>. We had a golden corral once back in the 80s. It was located where fat city is at. I would like to see Logan's roadhouse come to jonesboro.
Was that early 80s? I remember it as front page before fat city.
bug

United States

#9 May 11, 2011
Around 1985-1986

Jonesboro, AR

#10 May 12, 2011
when does Panera's open?
Dum Dum

Fort Worth, TX

#11 May 12, 2011
Texas de Brazil
bdb

Frisco, TX

#12 May 12, 2011
Dum Dum wrote:
Texas de Brazil
I don't see that making it here in jtown. But it does sound good!
Rooster

Dallas, TX

#13 May 12, 2011
Bono loco opening soon the kick a$$ burrito joint !!
JCash

Jonesboro, AR

#14 May 12, 2011
There will be a slow down of national chains headed into Craighead after this current wave. It's a saturated market in many ways and national franchise corporations base everything on the numbers. Amount of people divided by market share per each type of restaurants. There's a thousand "Jonesboro's" out there across the USA - small towns of 70-80 thousand with good numbers of surrounding area population who come to Jonesboro size city for services. Problem is we're in a dry county and just any dry county the most hottly contested dry county in the state, we're a poor market when you compare per captia income to Little Rock metro, Conway, Hot Springs, Rogers, Feyetteville, etc, we're pretty low on the culture and education scale, and ASU isn't a "normal" college for it's size - it's a poor, homely, suitcase junior college, with perhaps the most lame college students anywhere in the state. The folks that do have money are in their late 40's, 50's, 60's and very content to go to the 501 or Ridgepoint or JCC every Friday night - sit at the same table with their same friends and order the same meal they have for the last 10 years.
None

Jonesboro, AR

#15 May 12, 2011
Look at the paper this morning and see how many BANKS are closing. Save your money because it is about to be pure h-ll for the middle class all over the country. Eat at home for a change.
lightning chaos

Dallas, TX

#16 May 12, 2011
JCash wrote:
There will be a slow down of national chains headed into Craighead after this current wave. It's a saturated market in many ways and national franchise corporations base everything on the numbers. Amount of people divided by market share per each type of restaurants. There's a thousand "Jonesboro's" out there across the USA - small towns of 70-80 thousand with good numbers of surrounding area population who come to Jonesboro size city for services. Problem is we're in a dry county and just any dry county the most hottly contested dry county in the state, we're a poor market when you compare per captia income to Little Rock metro, Conway, Hot Springs, Rogers, Feyetteville, etc, we're pretty low on the culture and education scale, and ASU isn't a "normal" college for it's size - it's a poor, homely, suitcase junior college, with perhaps the most lame college students anywhere in the state. The folks that do have money are in their late 40's, 50's, 60's and very content to go to the 501 or Ridgepoint or JCC every Friday night - sit at the same table with their same friends and order the same meal they have for the last 10 years.
I totally disagree.

Lubbock, TX

#17 May 12, 2011
denny's

Lubbock, TX

#18 May 12, 2011
perkins
Dum Dum

Fort Worth, TX

#19 May 12, 2011
bdb wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see that making it here in jtown. But it does sound good!
Yeah that place is alittle pricey. Most people around here (including myself) couldn't afford to eat there often
bdb

Jonesboro, AR

#20 May 12, 2011
Dum Dum wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah that place is alittle pricey. Most people around here (including myself) couldn't afford to eat there often
My bf took me their for vday and it cost just the 2 of us $100 and that's before we tipped..and one soda a piece for the both of us! But I'll tell ya that's the best damn water ever haha! You can get online and become a guest of their website and they will send u a coupon for half off!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
biggest ripoff salvage yards in jonesboro (Sep '08) 14 min Chevyman 59
News Adam and Eve sues Jonesboro mayor 51 min Guest 8
Hillary Clinton Outspent Russians 53-1 And Sti... 1 hr You a Commie Rat 12
kids eat free where? (Sep '09) 1 hr Jenn 19
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr --Bad Dad-- 42,104
DJs (Aug '08) 1 hr CHUCK FOLEY 4
Rupert B Jigglebottom 1 hr ArkansawisRatFart 3

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance