Colton's Steakhouse
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Headbang

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jul 6, 2011
Did they get approved to serve liquor? Any other placed approved or applied?

Dallas, TX

#2 Jul 6, 2011
Yes they did. You have to like sign a membership if you are going to drink (membership is free), but if you arn't drinking then you don't have to sign in :)

United States

#3 Jul 6, 2011
Jonesboro is just becoming a junky, sleazy, town awash with alcohol.

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jul 8, 2011
Guest wrote:
You mean it's catching up to the rest of the United States? Welcome to 2011 where you can and should be able to grab a beer after work.

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 10, 2011
Guest wrote:
Just shut the hell up already. Is anybody else as glad as I am that the damned anti-alcohol people are slowly becoming the minority?
tractors

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jul 10, 2011
i like my liquor a lil on da trashy side........
resident

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jul 25, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean it's catching up to the rest of the United States? Welcome to 2011 where you can and should be able to grab a beer after work.
Why would we want to "catch up to the rest of the United States," if it means destroying Jonesboro with alcohol. Alcohol already hurts out community. Things will get worst the more alcohol that is illegally sold by these public private for profit non-profit restaurants clubs.
resident

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jul 25, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Just shut the hell up already. Is anybody else as glad as I am that the damned anti-alcohol people are slowly becoming the minority?
They are not becoming a minority. The criminals are just paying off too many people to get these permits to break the law.
goober

Batesville, AR

#9 Jul 26, 2011
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not becoming a minority. The criminals are just paying off too many people to get these permits to break the law.
Who is getting paid off. I want some of the money.
Truth

Memphis, TN

#10 Aug 23, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not when the citizens have made it very clear that they do not want it sold here.

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Aug 23, 2011
I don't see how it could be clear. There hasn't been a vote on the Wet/Dry in 30 years. The population has double in the time span. I think it's time for another vote.
30 pack

United States

#12 Aug 24, 2011
WWW.outbackfreesteaks.com , you can sign up to win one of a million free steak dinners to be given away
ehh.

United States

#13 Aug 26, 2011
There was a fly in my salad last time I went. I know that things happen, and I was not angry whatsoever. I just showed my waitress the dead fly and she rolled her eyes and snatched it away from me, and asked... Do you want another? I said no thank you, please deduct it from my bill. She said he couldn't do that because the salad was made and served to the table. I paid for my meal, and I will never go back. I used to go to coltons at least once a month.

Memphis, TN

#14 Sep 27, 2011
Guest wrote:
I don't see how it could be clear. There hasn't been a vote on the Wet/Dry in 30 years. The population has double in the time span. I think it's time for another vote.
Then vote. A group a unelected officials in Little Rock should not have the ability to veto the vote of the people.

Dallas, TX

#15 Sep 27, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Then vote. A group a unelected officials in Little Rock should not have the ability to veto the vote of the people.
Actully it has to get on the Docket to even see if we can vote on it or not and why would anyone want that the City Police are making a Killing of the Tax they have on the Alcohal so it's a win win situation I for one go to the restruraunts but choose not to drink so can anyone else it's easy Just Say No!

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Nov 12, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actully it has to get on the Docket to even see if we can vote on it or not and why would anyone want that the City Police are making a Killing of the Tax they have on the Alcohal so it's a win win situation I for one go to the restruraunts but choose not to drink so can anyone else it's easy Just Say No!
There are not any restaurants in jonesboro that serve alcohol. Remember the only way they can get a license is to become a non-profit private club.
Try this

United States

#18 Nov 12, 2011
That dosent matter were still 30 yrs behind on almost everything....

Frisco, TX

#19 Nov 12, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>There are not any restaurants in jonesboro that serve alcohol. Remember the only way they can get a license is to become a non-profit private club.
it's not a non-profit private club genius

Since: Sep 08

Blytheville, AR

#20 Nov 12, 2011
[QUOTE who="ehh."]There was a fly in my salad last time I went. I know that things happen, and I was not angry whatsoever. I just showed my waitress the dead fly and she rolled her eyes and snatched it away from me, and asked... Do you want another? I said no thank you, please deduct it from my bill. She said he couldn't do that because the salad was made and served to the table. I paid for my meal, and I will never go back. I used to go to coltons at least once a month.[/QUOTE]

We had something similar like that happen except they forgot to give us our salads well when we asked if they could just remove it from our bill they said no the manager was gone and couldnt be taken care of...but the waiter said he would pay for it himself so of course we ended up paying it as a tip for him...I just really hope he was being serious.

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Nov 12, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not a non-profit private club genius
That is what they claim to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cabinet makers (Dec '11) 6 min 1 time buildle 27
How bad was Hillary's DNC acceptance speech? 24 min guest 19
Fact-checking claims about Donald Trump's four ... 36 min guest 6
Clinton Cash - The Thread. (Jun '15) 38 min guest 152
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 44 min Lexi 1,058
Border Fence vs Border Wall 47 min guest 7
Johnson/Weld 2016! Live Free! 55 min guest 9
Trump Is a Liar. Clinton Is Not. 58 min guest 57
Satan 1 hr guest 24

Jonesboro Jobs