looking to hire a lawyer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

i am looking to hire a lawyer for a custody case and want to know who is the best lawyer around here, who will dig deepest, and take pride in their case, any suggestions? i know the whole reese bunch are mediocre at best. who does everyone else use?

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

If you want a good lawyer, I suggest the one in Harrisburg

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

If you want a layer who will get 'down and dirty' you'll have to look further than Jonesboro. They're all a part of the good ol' boys network and their friendship is more important to them than winning your case.
looking to hire a lawyer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

who is the one in harrisburg?? and to the second guest im not from jonesboro so they wouldnt be in court against one of their buddys so if you have any suggestions im open to them, and yes, im looking for a good lawyer who will get down and dirty
looking to hire a lawyer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

i have heard pal rainey from marion is a good attorney has anyone used him?
Rachel

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Scott Emerson
used him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

I used Marty Lilly I think his in Harrisburg now not sure what he is practicing?

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Lohnes Tiner in Harrisburg.
looking to hire a lawyer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

i will look into marty lilly and scott emerson in a few mins and give them a call, thanks for everyones suggestions, btw, i tried calling pal rainey several times and his phone just rings

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

what about scott trout in jonesboro or kevin orr? has anyone had any experience with them?
Agree

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Scott Emerson is an excellent litigation attorney but I'm pretty sure he's part of the network "guest" mentioned earlier..
nnn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

I would keep trying Pal Rainey. Have seen him in action and he is really good.
looking to hire a lawyer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Agree wrote:
Scott Emerson is an excellent litigation attorney but I'm pretty sure he's part of the network "guest" mentioned earlier..
well im in a different city, so i dont think i would have to worry about that friend network you were talking about... thats why im looking to hire someone out of jonesboro bc where i live all the attorneys are in the same little group like you were saying... im really intrested in pal rainey but the girl at bill stanleys office told me that she thought he was a judge now or something... ive heard really good things about kevin orr and cant get ahold of him, i talked to scott trout earlier today and really liked him, but dont know anything about him

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

I don't know if he is dirty, I wouldn't think so, but Phillip Wells is who I use, he is awesome. Not sure if he does custody cases though.
He did win a case for me though that everyone said would be impossible to do around here, even though it was a given that I was right. I was told that I would have to go out of town, but called him up and he took it and won it without any problems.
my attorney

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

dirty deeds, done dirt cheap...........
blue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

James barr is the best
Ex Wife

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Kevin Orr was my ex husbands attorney - he was dirty alright, he lost the case but it wasn't for a lack of mud slinging. He came out swinging, too bad he didn't have the facts. Not sure how ethical he is but sounds like you're looking for a bull dog - as much as I dislike him if you're wanting someone to fight dirty he's your guy. On the other hand if you want someone who is ethical and who will do what's right by you and not overcharge hourly call Michael Lilly - he charged me a flat rate and he was great, he's Martin's brother.
renter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

looking to hire a lawyer wrote:
i am looking to hire a lawyer for a custody case and want to know who is the best lawyer around here, who will dig deepest, and take pride in their case, any suggestions? i know the whole reese bunch are mediocre at best. who does everyone else use?
Chet Dunlap outta trumann have seen him inaction many times
Just here

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Pal Rainey hands down!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Pal Rainey is a circuit judge for Crittenden, has bee for years. But he still does cases as a lawyer. He is good and also VERY expensive. I have heard officers say he is the only one they will use.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
milita heading to the border 17 min Chris 438
Platos Closet (Oct '12) 23 min Anonymous 41
michael butler (Feb '12) 23 min Mad as hell 2
Sasha J 53 min interested 12
Vacant nursing home on Southwest Dr 1 hr guest 5
Lauren Frogge 1 hr Candace Crawford 76
Wet/Dry issue 1 hr guest 224
Baggers Used to Bltch about Jack Booted Thugs b... 7 hr Fo Show 40
•••