Martin Lilly Termination
D A P

United States

#107 Jan 1, 2012
Well wynne PD hired the Fired MT COP so thy will probably hire little Marty to defend the City in court.

United States

#109 Jan 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>This is the judges fault, not Lilly. A judge (an ethical one who does their job, anyway) can refuse continuances. So, for Lilly to have been able to keep going like that, the judge would have to allow it.
You know which judge or judges?

Dexter, MO

#110 Jan 1, 2012
He had one young lady, young enough to be his daughter, and he was her sugar daddy.
heard it

Chicago, IL

#111 Jan 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
He had one young lady, young enough to be his daughter, and he was her sugar daddy.
Where was she from? I happen to know of one sugar baby.
Be a friend

Chicago, IL

#112 Jan 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
[QUOTE who="horndog!"]And his "friends" do favors for him. I feel sorry for his wife and children. If anyone knows her, maybe you should clue her in. Too bad!"

Sandy is a very nice person. I only see him strutting around Southwest Church of Christ.
If she would like proof, I can provide it.

Dexter, MO

#113 Jan 1, 2012
heard it wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was she from? I happen to know of one sugar baby.
Piggott. Where's the girl you know from?

Chicago, IL

#114 Jan 1, 2012
Monette. How do you know this?
O.M.G.

Los Gatos, CA

#115 Jan 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
Are you for real or just trying to stir this even more? How do you know about this sugar baby from Piggot?

Dexter, MO

#116 Jan 1, 2012
[QUOTE who="O.M.G."]<quo ted text>
Are you for real or just trying to stir this even more? How do you know about this sugar baby from Piggot?[/QUOTE]From one of her friends. It's been at least 5 or 6 years ago. How do you know about the Monette lady?

United States

#117 Jan 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
Are you for real or just trying to stir this even more? How do you know about this sugar baby from Piggot?"

From one of her friends. It's been at least 5 or 6 years ago. How do you know about the Monette lady?
This is bad. Another one bites the dust. Anyone thinking Rees rerun?

Jonesboro, AR

#118 Jan 1, 2012
The sugar baby form Piggott was named Ashley and she was his receptionist. But that has been about 6 years ago.
O.M.G.

Los Gatos, CA

#119 Jan 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
Are you for real or just trying to stir this even more? How do you know about this sugar baby from Piggot?"

From one of her friends. It's been at least 5 or 6 years ago. How do you know about the Monette lady?
Saw them together at a private club in Jonesboro and later found her profile on sugardaddie.com . I was shocked!

Chicago, IL

#120 Jan 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>This is bad. Another one bites the dust. Anyone thinking Rees rerun?
And what does Rees have to do with it?
Same guy

United States

#121 Jan 1, 2012
Marty is the same mold as Rees . He just hasn't had a baby with his clients . Everybody knows about his affairs , including Sandy . Give me a break ! He braggs about them .

Chicago, IL

#122 Jan 1, 2012
Well.... He has taken something home to Sandy that shower gel won't wash off this time. She should get out while the getting is good. She better get her half before these other women come out of the woodwork with their hand out. What an example to set for her daughters.

Chicago, IL

#123 Jan 1, 2012
Same guy wrote:
Marty is the same mold as Rees . He just hasn't had a baby with his clients . Everybody knows about his affairs , including Sandy . Give me a break ! He braggs about them .
It's ironic that you would say that. The sugarbaby I know of has used Rees in the past also. I guess she was probably their locker room community towel. How funny.:)
Well

Dexter, MO

#124 Jan 1, 2012
guest wrote:
Well.... He has taken something home to Sandy that shower gel won't wash off this time. She should get out while the getting is good. She better get her half before these other women come out of the woodwork with their hand out. What an example to set for her daughters.
. The Church of Christ doesn't believe in divorce.

United States

#125 Jan 1, 2012
God doesn't believe in adultery.
no excuse

United States

#126 Jan 1, 2012
I'd you really want to know what the Church of Christ believe:

Based on the teaching of Jesus in Matthew 5:3 l, 32; 19: 1-9; Mark 10:11, 12 and Luke 16: 18, four general conclusions regarding divorce and remarriage have been drawn. They are as follows.

(1) Jesus gave only one reason for divorce (fornication).

(2) If there is a divorce for any cause other than fornication and one or both spouses remarry it is not recognized by God. "In the eyes of God" they are still married to one another.

(3) In the case of remarriage each act of sex would constitute adultery as this would be sex with someone other than a spouse. The word adultery in the Greek text is in the present tense denoting continuous action, thus both would be "living in adultery."

(4) If a spouse commits fornication the innocent party has a "scriptural right" to divorce and remarry. The guilty party can never remarry.
curious

United States

#127 Jan 2, 2012
Does Ashley still work there? Was she pressured to have this relationship? Sexual harassment by an employer is against the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
robert hammack (Mar '09) 1 hr satan 3
Mosquito Control is a Joke (Aug '11) 1 hr manly 26
cat in the can 1 hr manly 1
why did god create satan? 1 hr jimmy swagger 115
Britain exits European Union 4 hr Mr Guest 43
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 6 hr Mr Guest 1,388
Loves Dogs 7 hr Beverly 3
Rupert B. -vs- Jihadi Joe; The Final Showdown 9 hr ShameOnRBJ 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance