Martin Lilly Termination
Hatin azz Haters

Jonesboro, AR

#41 Dec 29, 2011
All of yall can suck Marty's dlck... most of you already have anyway and you're pissed because he didn't return the favor. And for those of you who haven't sucked his dick, you're wives have and that's why you're pissed... so shut the hell up.
Eeewwww

United States

#42 Dec 29, 2011
Hatin azz Haters wrote:
All of yall can suck Marty's dlck... most of you already have anyway and you're pissed because he didn't return the favor. And for those of you who haven't sucked his dick, you're wives have and that's why you're pissed... so shut the hell up.
That's a vision that I could've done without! Yeah, he gets around but man, that's just plain nasty!!
blind side!

Chicago, IL

#43 Dec 29, 2011
Guest, if you know her so well, maybe you should pull her aside and have a little talk with her. She deserve better than to be pulled down in to his sick little world. There are public docs out there that would certainly enlighten her if she took the time to research. Be a friend. Friends don't let friends "F" friends! She should know.....
lmao

Chicago, IL

#44 Dec 29, 2011
Hatin azz Haters wrote:
So your one of the dix in the dix suck club, huh? Wow, bet your momma is proud of you! Oh wait, she is a member too..... Oh my!
Please

United States

#45 Dec 29, 2011
Please turn him over to state bar association . On line , go to and file your complaints please. Go to Arkansas state bar association and click on the ethics section. You could help others like yourselves who have been taken advantage of. This is the only way to make something happen . You guys could make a difference.I truly feel sorry for his family . He needs to be reported .
Hatin azz Haters

Jonesboro, AR

#46 Dec 29, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
So your one of the dix in the dix suck club, huh? Wow, bet your momma is proud of you! Oh wait, she is a member too..... Oh my!
That's right... I sure am. What are you jealous? I'm sure you'll make your way out of the asshole licking club someday. Keep working hard and you'll move up, bud. Then, you can be here with me, my mom, and your mom and we can all be so proud!
not!

Chicago, IL

#47 Dec 29, 2011
Sorry! Don't want to go there! You go on with your bad self though. That's about your speed I guess!
Hatin azz Haters

Jonesboro, AR

#48 Dec 29, 2011
[QUOTE who="not!"]Sorry! Don't want to go there! You go on with your bad self though. That's about your speed I guess![/QUOTE]

Yup... I didn't think you wanted to go there! But hey, at least you tried. And speaking of speeds, you're pretty slow. Can you say W-E-A-K? It didn't take much to shut your cocktrap up. Now go and shove your head back up Ellington's ass where it belongs.
not!

Chicago, IL

#49 Dec 29, 2011
Hatin azz Haters wrote:
[QUOTE who="not!"]Sorry! Don't want to go there! You go on with your bad self though. That's about your speed I guess!"

Yup... I didn't think you wanted to go there! But hey, at least you tried. And speaking of speeds, you're pretty slow. Can you say W-E-A-K? It didn't take much to shut your cocktrap up. Now go and shove your head back up Ellington's ass where it belongs.
Well if you'd kindly lick his ass it would make it much easier for me to shove my head back up there. Licking asses is your kind of thing isn't it. As a matter of fact you probably have licked so much ass that you obviously have shit for brains!!!! It's kind of like stepping in an ant, you do it everyday but you rarely notice. That's what you are to me dumb ass. Your just a piss ant. Not worth my time. Rant on oh great cock swallow. I will just step over you this one time. Don't make me come back!

Jonesboro, AR

#50 Dec 29, 2011
Why don't you 2 trash mouths go somewhere for your fun. You're stinking up this thread with unrelated trash talk.
gary from salem

United States

#51 Dec 29, 2011
guest wrote:
Why don't you 2 trash mouths go somewhere for your fun. You're stinking up this thread with unrelated trash talk.
You are a blueboy, aren't you? Do u swallow jizzzz? I bet you do.
On Topic

United States

#52 Dec 29, 2011
Has it been made know exactly "WHY" Martin Lilly was terminated? A personnel issue seems a bit rediculous don't you agree? A deeper issue had to have been at hand for the PA to let his deputy PA go just like that. Any word on the real reason(s) yet?
Hatin azz Haters

Jonesboro, AR

#53 Dec 29, 2011
[QUOTE who="not!"]<quote d text>
Well if you'd kindly lick his ass it would make it much easier for me to shove my head back up there. Licking asses is your kind of thing isn't it. As a matter of fact you probably have licked so much ass that you obviously have shit for brains!!!! It's kind of like stepping in an ant, you do it everyday but you rarely notice. That's what you are to me dumb ass. Your just a piss ant. Not worth my time. Rant on oh great cock swallow. I will just step over you this one time. Don't make me come back![/QUOTE]

Don't make you come back???? Pahahaha! I've already made you come back, fool. I am the puppet master that has wiggled your little strings. I pushed your little button (bloop!, bloop!, bloop!). I got under your skin and I made it crawl, BlTCH. It sounds as if you know just how to lube him up to slide your head right on in. I take it you're a pro. If I were you, I wouldn't be talking about anyone's brains (especially considering they are dominating you). Now speaking of piss ants, RUN ALONG!
not!

United States

#54 Dec 29, 2011
I know you are, but what am I? Naa naa na naaaa naa.
topic.

United States

#55 Dec 29, 2011
If we can get pat these idiots and stay on topic it would be nice.

This is a public office. Wouldn't these records be of public interest. Why did out public prosecutor get fired? The public deserves to know!
Hatin azz Haters

Jonesboro, AR

#56 Dec 29, 2011
You better try and laugh it off... Good Boy. Now go to bed.
Hatin azz Haters

Jonesboro, AR

#57 Dec 29, 2011
[QUOTE who="topic. "]If we can get pat these idiots and stay on topic it would be nice.
This is a public office. Wouldn't these records be of public interest. Why did out public prosecutor get fired? The public deserves to know!
[/QUOTE]

Sorry Mr. Smartsy, but this isn't exactly a reliable information site. This is more like the fook you up the arse site. So quit worrying about being so damned nosey and worry about going to bed with your wife.... you may find Marty there.
karma queen!

United States

#58 Dec 29, 2011
Nope! I am pretty sure he is taking turns with you!
on watch!

United States

#59 Dec 29, 2011
Let's just sit back and see what happens. Where there is smoke there is fire! The truth will come out in time. It always does!

United States

#60 Dec 30, 2011
So why was he fired?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buying used cars 6 min Guest 1
Dr. Brandon Byrd and assistants 18 min Curious 7
Sullys (Jun '15) 32 min guest 32
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 40,878
Flooring 1 hr me sayz 3
josh talbott 2 hr theMAN420 11
Brandon Pankey 2 hr Guest 6
H&R Block Emerald Loan (Dec '10) Tue Just curious 262

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web