Martin Lilly Termination
Pushed Down

United States

#21 Dec 29, 2011
Bumping to the top again before this thread gets removed!
pushed down is a jerk

Destin, FL

#22 Dec 29, 2011
Nice job pushed down.... Just bumping to the top so you can rain on Martin Lilly's parade. I hope you have a skeleton in your closet that comes out on topix. I will be the first to bump you to the top. Jerk....
Pushed Down

United States

#23 Dec 29, 2011
pushed down is a jerk wrote:
Nice job pushed down.... Just bumping to the top so you can rain on Martin Lilly's parade. I hope you have a skeleton in your closet that comes out on topix. I will be the first to bump you to the top. Jerk....
Mr. Lilly has brought this "rain" that you speak of upon himself, not by this "jerk" as you call me. So, back to the top we go.
coming out!

United States

#24 Dec 29, 2011
No worries.... I suspect he will have Sunshine back in his life pretty soon! No pun intended!
colonel angus

San Antonio, TX

#25 Dec 29, 2011
Star???
coming out!

Chicago, IL

#26 Dec 29, 2011
It is certainly worthy of the Star magazine. Are you asking a question Angus? Please be more specific.
Gucci

United States

#27 Dec 29, 2011
Does this have anything to do with a MT cop?
coming out!

Chicago, IL

#28 Dec 29, 2011
Gucci wrote:
Does this have anything to do with a MT cop?
What is MT cop?
lol

Harrisburg, AR

#29 Dec 29, 2011
^^^ I heard it had something to do with that.
Really

United States

#30 Dec 29, 2011
So the story grows and involves more than I thought. Tell us more about this MT cop.
Trumped

Chicago, IL

#31 Dec 29, 2011
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
wondering

Chicago, IL

#32 Dec 29, 2011
Is an MT cop something like a meter reader?
jonesboro girl

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Dec 29, 2011
My husband hired him for a case and paid him $5000 and went to court and the court said he had to find another attorney cause Lilly was going to be prosecutor. We haven't seen the $5000 back either.
lol

Azle, TX

#34 Dec 29, 2011
Yep him and his little crooked Marked Tree cop are both looking for jobs now. Maybe he will loose his law practice to. Hes a sorry attorney and even worse prosecutor. If someone in poinsett county was found guilty of ANYTHING (drunk driving, assult, anything) and they appealed it he would just keep putting it off because he didnt have time to mess with it. Eventually time runs out and the charge goes away like it never happened. Wonder how many people w a dwi are driving all bc he didnt want to deal w it. Read more on Marked Tree topix about Jeremy Bond he was Martins buddy that finally cost him his job too.
Mymymy

United States

#35 Dec 29, 2011
jonesboro girl wrote:
My husband hired him for a case and paid him $5000 and went to court and the court said he had to find another attorney cause Lilly was going to be prosecutor. We haven't seen the $5000 back either.
Sounds like he's taken several clients money and has provided nothing in return. From what the paper says, he's apparently excited to be going back into private practice in Jonesboro so maybe your husband should pay Mr. Lilly a visit to ask for a refund!
Mymymy

United States

#36 Dec 29, 2011
lol wrote:
Yep him and his little crooked Marked Tree cop are both looking for jobs now. Maybe he will loose his law practice to. Hes a sorry attorney and even worse prosecutor. If someone in poinsett county was found guilty of ANYTHING (drunk driving, assult, anything) and they appealed it he would just keep putting it off because he didnt have time to mess with it. Eventually time runs out and the charge goes away like it never happened. Wonder how many people w a dwi are driving all bc he didnt want to deal w it. Read more on Marked Tree topix about Jeremy Bond he was Martins buddy that finally cost him his job too.
Very interesting!!!

United States

#37 Dec 29, 2011
Mymymy wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like he's taken several clients money and has provided nothing in return. From what the paper says, he's apparently excited to be going back into private practice in Jonesboro so maybe your husband should pay Mr. Lilly a visit to ask for a refund!
That is just plain stealing. What goes around comes around.
Tired

Marked Tree, AR

#38 Dec 29, 2011
Lilly does favors for his friends.
horndog!

Chicago, IL

#39 Dec 29, 2011
And his "friends" do favors for him. I feel sorry for his wife and children. If anyone knows her, maybe you should clue her in. Too bad!

United States

#40 Dec 29, 2011
[QUOTE who="horndog!"]And his "friends" do favors for him. I feel sorry for his wife and children. If anyone knows her, maybe you should clue her in. Too bad![/QUOTE]
Sandy is a very nice person. I only see him strutting around Southwest Church of Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI = Great 7 min Wild Bill 3
Red Lobster for the black seafood lover in you. (Jun '11) 17 min DeGreaser 92
Choices vs Inclinations 48 min Lance 18
C Smothermon 54 min Jess 15
Beggars at Jonesboro stoplights 1 hr guest 78
Any haunted places in Jonesboro? (Jul '10) 2 hr MassManRules-Libs... 155
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Billy Bob 41,488

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance