Martin Lilly Termination
pending

Dallas, TX

#245 Jan 8, 2012
How will all of this effect pending cases? Who took over when he was fired?
marked tree

Dallas, TX

#249 Jan 9, 2012
Did Tracy Bonds work for Marty?
marked tree

Chicago, IL

#252 Jan 9, 2012
Oh, that's Tracy Bond. Did she work in the office in Harrisburg?
weather or not!

Dallas, TX

#253 Jan 10, 2012
Lows tonight in the mid 40's. Slight chance of rain tonight. Rain tapering off in the morning, and partly cloudy tomorrow.
not the weather!

Chicago, IL

#254 Jan 11, 2012
I can look out my window and tell the weather.

Searcy, AR

#256 Jan 11, 2012
Prosecutors Office wrote:
We had hoped to terminate Mr. Lilly without so much fanfare and speculation, but it is apparent that this is not to be. The reality is that Mr. Lilly was terminated for security reasons. A year or so ago, Mr. Lilly was returning one night from a meeting in a rural area of the county when his vehicle suddenly lost all power. Alien beings took control of Mr. Lilly's car and guided it to a remote wooded area and Mr. Lilly was forcibly taken from his vehicle and forced to board their alien spaceship. From this point on, we can only speculate on what he was subjected to based on the physical evidence. It appears that the aliens accessed his brain via some form of anal probe and recorded data of some sort for several hours. Other details are being withheld out of respect for his dignity. Mr Lilly was found in a rice field later the next day by a sheriff's deputy wearing a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader outfit and rubber boots covered in gaudy makeup and a wig. He had no memory of the night's encounter nor any explanation for the condition he was found in. The Prosecuting Attorney's office has tried to be tollerant of Mr. Lilly's subsequent behavior but events escalated over the Christmas Holidays that lead officials to conclude he could no longer function effectively as a deputy prosecutor. In accordance with this action, the Dallas Cowboys franchise has agreed to drop legal proceedings and Mr. Lilly has been injoined from any further use of officially franchised Cowboys merchandise. We regret any negative publicity this matter has attracted and wish Mr. Lilly nothing but the best in his future endeavors. We will not comment as to rumors regarding any attempt he may or may not have made to use the prosecutor's office in an attempt to legally coerce the Dallas Cowboys franchise into allowing him to try out for the cheerleading team. We apologize for any inconvenience these matters may have caused and we thank the Dallas Cowboys franchise for their compassion in dealing with this matter. No further statements will be forthcoming.
This is the funniest thing I've read on here in months!

Dallas, TX

#257 Jan 12, 2012
No doubt.

Dallas, TX

#258 Jan 13, 2012
The sad thing is that it is truth.

Dallas, TX

#259 Jan 14, 2012
Has a replacement been named?
Guest of this site

Jonesboro, AR

#261 Jan 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the funniest thing I've read on here in months!
The prosecuter's office said, Mr. Martin had a story to tell of missing time, a phenomenon which often accompanies an incident of alien abduction. While driving through the broad, vacant expanses of Craighead County, he noticed that he was being followed by what appeared to be the red tail lights of a car, a car that would have had to be going backward at something like seventy miles per hour. A short time later the lights disappeared, only to reappear directly above the top of his car as it drove down the highway. Once again the lights disappeared, only this time, they didn't return..."

Dallas, TX

#262 Feb 5, 2012
Ding! Ding! Ding! Your sugarbabbie is out if the cage and at it again. Should have just let the sleeping dig lie. But nope! I guess she is off of her Meds again. But then she admitted to that, didn't she. I wonder if your wife knows that you are still representing her. Papers files by you on her behalf just recently. My...my.... What webs we weave.

Dallas, TX

#263 Feb 5, 2012
Oh.... Forgive me. I should have said "dog" and "filed". It is more important to look right than to be right! Wouldn't you say....
lala

Monette, AR

#264 Feb 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
Ding! Ding! Ding! Your sugarbabbie is out if the cage and at it again. Should have just let the sleeping dig lie. But nope! I guess she is off of her Meds again. But then she admitted to that, didn't she. I wonder if your wife knows that you are still representing her. Papers files by you on her behalf just recently. My...my.... What webs we weave.
Yes, we all had dinner last week! Your in for a rude awakening! Should have stayed out of it! Keep running your mouth! It only helps me! 2 years later and you just can't let go! Poor mud digger!

Dallas, TX

#265 Feb 5, 2012
Did you watch the home movies while having dinner? Lol.

Dallas, TX

#266 Feb 5, 2012
Just in case it was edited, maybe the wife might want to be in court on March 5 & 6 th to see the unedited version. Just sayin....

Dallas, TX

#267 Feb 5, 2012
I went back and checked my bust schedule. Correction on the dates. That would be 6 th and 7 th. Just goes to show how little I care.

United States

#268 Feb 13, 2012
All of you sorry ass people that talk shit about this great man probably flips the burgers at the fast food restaurants he goes to. Get a life your all 30-40 year old crack smoking obama voters with two teeth. Inbred honkeys
Lawg Dawg

Tulsa, OK

#270 Apr 12, 2012
guest wrote:
The sad thing is that it is truth.
Anybody ever find out why Stumpy got canned..?

Dallas, TX

#271 Apr 12, 2012
Dishonest. On a bindsmans payroll. They are about the same height except one has darker hair with gel on it well mostly scalp now. Anybody guess?

Dallas, TX

#272 Apr 12, 2012
That's bondsmans payroll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min Reality Check 42,917
News Affidavit: Man kept woman in home beating, stra... 11 min Guest 3
BREAKING!!!...about time 26 min guest 23
Where to play Bingo in Jonesboro (Nov '10) 1 hr Robin 26
Nutrition Hub 1 hr ARgirl3 8
Starsbucks 2 hr Really 9
Morrissey: “We’re All Called Racist Now, The Wo... 2 hr Really 7

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages