Your Wife had an Affair with my Husband and 12 others

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Aug 10, 2010
Honest Abe

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Aug 9, 2010
After reading most of the posts on here that included someones name i thought i would honor all of you retarded, cowardly, inferior minded pieces of trash that waste your time getting on a NEWS site to spread gossip and lies as well as other peoples business that has nothing to do with anyone. So here we go....

What do ya'll think about Brooke Buick/Toyota/ford/lincoln/merc ury?

I mean, she slept with my husband 87 times while i was in the kitchen cooking dinner for my god send of a son. I also know she slept with my baby sitters mommas brothers 2nd uncle twice removeds third step son's great great Aunti's former college roomates twin... lots and lots and lots and lots of times!
I just don't think she should be able to keep her job selling cars and should be fired immediately and have no customers because obviously the things she chooses to do in her private life that are all perfectly legal and none of ya'lls business warrant such action and attitude!

Also, did ya'll folks hear about that guy working at the local bank? His name is Fred Weiner.

This guy in know had an Affair with all the married women that work at the bank...All of them. I swear its all true becuase someone else said it that hates him ( i think because he is hotter than him but oh well)... anyway, By god, i know its true becuase somebody said it was!!!

Now... I didn't actually SEE any of this with MY OWN EYES nor have i seen the video of any of it but isn't it all true because someone else said it was?

And I'll tell ya, don't trust Fred. He walks around all confidant with swagger. Ego i tell ya, all the reason to hate him...even tho he is always so frickin nice to everyone...ahhh, i still hate him and don't trust him because this one time he cashed my check for me at the bank (from Sonic, i work there) and he shorted me a dime!! I know he meant to do it to and was a liar and said no way cause he had a computer and a receipt! He is the devil and should go to hell and deserves me to go online and talk terrible about him!!! and that slut Brooke does too...she is such White Trash!

Now...before ya'll get upset and join in just know this___ I WON"T TELL YOU MY REAL NAME....... oh no, why would i have to have Responsibility for the things i say to destroy others or why should I be held accountable for some crap story i post?

No way... I want to Coward behind a fake name online because I'm Full of S*it and am a liar and to scared.

OR

maybe it's because i know those guys and act nice to them and have never spoken to them about what i heard or thought in order to give them a chance to talk to me about it in person..........Nah, I like being a coward better!
Coward

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Aug 9, 2010
I resemble those remarks your making! Now i hate you too!

Just because I wanna act like a 5th grader and Ghost bully people online doesn't make me a coward!... A Coward and Liar is someone that will talk about people behind their back or do things, such as post on website anonymously in a terrible way about othersknowing they don't have to admit who they are....

oh, wait. Dang.. I guess maybe I am a coward and a liar..

well i hate you for making me realize I'm retarded
Your MOM

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Aug 9, 2010
Thats all true because somebody i work with told me the same thing!

In fact, I'm friends with that poor sweet former husband of Brooke's.. He didn't deserve any of that because he is just such a douche..i mean so nice. She is so so terrible- i heard she even slept with her 15th removed cousin at bandcamp! With a Flute even! whore...

ALL of that is bound to be true and any smart folk will believe it!
Smartypants

Lake Charles, LA

#4 Aug 9, 2010
Well i tell you guys what then. I think nobody should do business with those two people! Why? Simply because a few people said they did those terrible things....
Lets go back over the list of terrible things they did to each of us on here to justify our attitude:

A) Blew up the White House
B) Are Terrorists
C) Killed innocent Children
D) Raped CoEds
E) Stole all of our money

.... oh wait, they didn't do any of that illegal stuff did they?
They aren't on drugs, don't beat their kids, don't rob or steal, don't kill...hmmmm

well, its none of MY business and i should speak on it but i will keep getting on here anonymously anyway to trash them out simply because you guys said they did those things... yeah, thats what I'll do to solve the worlds real problems.

Alexander, AR

#5 Aug 9, 2010
Sounds like he's really got a way with women! Maybe you could get him to share some of his techniques or skills which make him such a catch.
NOTME

Blytheville, AR

#6 Aug 9, 2010
I'm truly glad to finally see some humor on here. Although, it may be lost on the people who are guilty of such bull----. I wish there could be more fun, and less trouble making. Thanks to all of the above posts. You made my day!!!
Glorious

Lake Charles, LA

#7 Aug 9, 2010
and I'll tell you even more about those two!

Get this: I went to buy a new car because i really needed one and wanted it more than anything in the world! Just my luck, I did business with that ho bag Brooke. She sold me a car and financed it thru gues who? yep, that dang Fred Weiner fella!

Well, I wanted the car, I promised to Buy the car and i signed the note with the bank to pay them for 3 years for the car. I mean, the car only cost $ 500 total but because they were so nice at first they allowed me to pay it monthly.

well guess what?... about 6 months later i decided that i was tired of that stanka car from all the homeless peeps that kept breaking in and having relations overnight in the backseat. Not to mention the dead mouse and 3 month old pot of stew in the backseat..anyway, I didn't want it any more. nope

So i called up ole Fred and told him i wanted to quit paying him... He said, and i quote:

" I'm so sorry Mr. Glorious but you and i have a Contract agreement for you to pay for your purchase. I allowed you to test drive it, i then allowed you to make payments for the total instead of getting my money upfront. Therefore I have to say since the car i sold you works just fine and I've held up my obligation i have to hold you to yours. But if there is anything else i can do please let me know".

Can ya'll believe that?

I mean... this fella actually wanted me to KEEP MY PROMISE and uphold a Contract! ugh, the nerve of some people!!

Heck, i them went and tried to cry to mrs Brooke about it but she said she wasn't Obama and had no intention of giving me a free ride for being lazy and a liar.

i swear... those two are so awful.

Why should i be expected to keep my promises? Thats just not fair!
hmmmmmm

United States

#9 Aug 9, 2010
This sounds like a certain karate school owners p.e teacher saga analogy.hahahaha
Gerrydale

Washington, IN

#10 Aug 9, 2010
Hahaha!!! Brooke slept with fred too!! I heard it from my best friends 4th cousins brothers girlfriends big sister!! Man they get around!! I heard they did it at the bank AND at the car dealership!! In the new cars!! Oh man!!
MS PERRY

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2010
Sounds to me like Ms. Kelly needs to be teaching Sex Ed. not Phys. Ed. She has plenty of experience in that subject!!!
Martha

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Aug 9, 2010
And I heard about this other guy, a sail boat captain, Billy. Man, he embezzled millions and millions from his clients just to buy rubber duckies!,,,

It's true, because someone said so ;) I believe

Hahahaha

“Im a realist”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 9, 2010
What is with all of these family issues on topix?

This isnt Dr. Phil's help line!!!!
TopCat1

Iowa Park, TX

#14 Aug 10, 2010
Glorious wrote:
and I'll tell you even more about those two!
Get this: I went to buy a new car because i really needed one and wanted it more than anything in the world! Just my luck, I did business with that ho bag Brooke. She sold me a car and financed it thru gues who? yep, that dang Fred Weiner fella!
Well, I wanted the car, I promised to Buy the car and i signed the note with the bank to pay them for 3 years for the car. I mean, the car only cost $ 500 total but because they were so nice at first they allowed me to pay it monthly.
well guess what?... about 6 months later i decided that i was tired of that stanka car from all the homeless peeps that kept breaking in and having relations overnight in the backseat. Not to mention the dead mouse and 3 month old pot of stew in the backseat..anyway, I didn't want it any more. nope
So i called up ole Fred and told him i wanted to quit paying him... He said, and i quote:
" I'm so sorry Mr. Glorious but you and i have a Contract agreement for you to pay for your purchase. I allowed you to test drive it, i then allowed you to make payments for the total instead of getting my money upfront. Therefore I have to say since the car i sold you works just fine and I've held up my obligation i have to hold you to yours. But if there is anything else i can do please let me know".
Can ya'll believe that?
I mean... this fella actually wanted me to KEEP MY PROMISE and uphold a Contract! ugh, the nerve of some people!!
Heck, i them went and tried to cry to mrs Brooke about it but she said she wasn't Obama and had no intention of giving me a free ride for being lazy and a liar.
i swear... those two are so awful.
Why should i be expected to keep my promises? Thats just not fair!
That's funny right there! You need to be on Saturday Night Live, no kidding!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riots in Missouri 3 min Guest 671
REHAB-john 3:16 5 min Billy boy 28
boycott burger king! 15 min Ronnie 40
Is Andrew Shipman John Shipman's son? 33 min suxit 23
Tom Cotton applauded by Kochs for voting agains... 40 min Guest 3
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 43 min bird man 9,872
does anyone know Adam layne and what he is about 56 min Brianal 17
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 1 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 2,842
Where is Dianna Davis going? 1 hr Guest 19
Chief Yates 2 hr guest 263
9 year old with an Uzi. 4 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 38
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••