Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Is it just me, or does today's news sound eerily like Waco? Destroy all evidence!!!

Ash Flat, AR

#2 Feb 12, 2013
The All Knowing wrote:
Is it just me, or does today's news sound eerily like Waco? Destroy all evidence!!!
The bastard got what he deserved .
UtopiaStan

Springdale, AR

#3 Feb 12, 2013
The perp we may find out was on SSRI derivative drugs, a doctors care, yada, yada, yada.
GuestX

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 12, 2013
They had no intention of taking this guy alive. The fact that the LAPD was opening fire on innocent civilians that just happened to be driving a similar truck as Dorner proves that.
UtopiaStan

Springdale, AR

#5 Feb 12, 2013
GuestX wrote:
They had no intention of taking this guy alive. The fact that the LAPD was opening fire on innocent civilians that just happened to be driving a similar truck as Dorner proves that.
Yep, another "victim" was victimized.

Springdale, AR

#6 Feb 13, 2013
North Korean tactics in America.

Get used to it.
Post Turtle

Cherokee Village, AR

#7 Feb 13, 2013
This is what happens when LAPD has lowered its hiring standard so blacks and mexicans can pass the test.
affirmative action at it's best.
Post Turtle

Cherokee Village, AR

#8 Feb 13, 2013
The All Knowing wrote:
Oh
yes Waco Texas? Where the government killed 80 some people mosly kids with tear gas.(Or so they said.)
AntiPC

Springdale, AR

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Post Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>Oh
yes Waco Texas? Where the government killed 80 some people mosly kids with tear gas.(Or so they said.)
But, we were told that they were going to save the children.

Government NEVER lies.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 13, 2013
Post Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>Oh
Yea, not much of an investigation afterwards considering there wasn't anything left to see. Fire is such a handy tool now isn't it!!
a new leftwing martyr

Ash Flat, AR

#11 Feb 13, 2013
The All Knowing wrote:
Well Cris went out in a blaze of glory , Waco style.
The LAPD got the TV networks to stop live feeds of the cabin so they could drop an incinerary on him [just speculation not proven yet].
If you look at all that black smoke(gasoline , diesel fuel produces black smoke}comingfrom the cabin immediately after the live network feeds were stopped something happened that wasn't right! So now he will be a hero to all those leftwing taliban terrorists from the likes of the black panthers.
Since he is dead we will never know the whole story.
Still something fishy about how the cabin fire was started.
Remember this Cris believed that there should be no 20-30 round clips for any gun , but that's only for law biding citizens not a revenge killer like him.
a new leftwing martyr

Ash Flat, AR

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Now according to MSNBC he will become a martyr

I wonder what MSNBC would be saying if Cris Dorner was a conservative white wacko instead of a liberal black wacko?

Location hidden

#13 Feb 13, 2013
a new leftwing martyr wrote:
Now according to MSNBC he will become a martyr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WQGH1KIUzHYXX
I wonder what MSNBC would be saying if Cris Dorner was a conservative white wacko instead of a liberal black wacko?
That's a very good point. Was David Koresh a martyr? I agree that they were not the same, but still?
typical lefty thinking

Ash Flat, AR

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Post Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>Oh
yes Waco Texas? Where the government killed 80 some people mostly kids with tear gas.(Or so they said.)
es thats Ok if a Democrat is President , wait there will be more burning to come!
now close your eyes

Paragould, AR

#15 Feb 14, 2013
GuestX wrote:
Gordon Khal....look it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Kelly am Ashamed 5 min Death2Tyrants 30
What happend to the four tribes of African Amer... 6 min Tyrone Shoelaces 3
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 1 hr guest 598
Make America Great Again 1 hr guest 56
Clinton Foundation gets subpoenas 1 hr guest 12
Hillary...Stick a fork in her...SHE'S DONE (Mar '15) 1 hr guest 193
cassie Dollars 1 hr hater 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages