agenda 21 alive in jbo
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the rest of the world
#1 Oct 1, 2012
Jonesboro is & has been an experiment for Agenda 21. They have used your town to control the public for so long because the people in your area are very submissive. If you have any chance of raising a family & your children & their grand children in a free society, you must educate yourself & fight back. Agenda 21 is a very real thing & it is getting stronger.
lee

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 1, 2012
What all did you notice about agenda 21 here? There is a lot of talk about this but very few etven know what it is.
Good Citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Oct 2, 2012
You're a conspiracy theorist. How can you claim that biking and walking trails are a bad thing? Seriously, some people will take anything positive and turn it into a negative.
And Professor you need to do a recount. 3.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Oct 2, 2012
It is just one more step toward the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT based on the principals of socialism.

This move has been underway for over 60 years and because of the apathy of the American People, the OWG group is very close to reaching their goal.

In my opinion if the President is reelected for another term, we will see full blown socialism in this country in the next few years.

I'm not fond of Mr Rommney either, but I think he can postpone the inevitability of socialism for a while.
common sense

Lake City, AR

#8 Oct 2, 2012
thank god we are in bono and this is the bono forum and thank god for oboma care
Good Citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Oct 2, 2012
A walking/biking path does not signify the coming of a one world government. Hopefully it will encourage people to get some much needed exercise and maybe save a drop or two of that precious oil that everyone knows is coming to running dry.
Does change always have to be bad? Does the glass always have to be half empty?
google

Nashville, AR

#10 Oct 2, 2012
OMG, sidewalks and bike trails are a socialist secret plot to curtail the will of the people! Orwell's "1984" is already here!(sarcasm). I guess all those national/state parks with sidewalks, hiking trails and bike paths are there for the same diabolical reason! Just saw a lady in a power wheelchair driving in the street because of no sidewalks. Same thing with the old guy on the bike on the street dodging cars. It's really a Jihad plot to ruin America as we knew it in the 50's. Fayetteville must already be over run-they already have a multi-mile bike/walking path thru town! Crazy socialist Jihad terrorists-what will they think of next!

“ phd in clinical ignorance”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11 Oct 2, 2012
recount done. but do you know more than you are telling?
who said that sidewalks, biking trails and walking trails have anything to do with u.n. agenda 21?
certainly not that ignorant yank or myself.
Good Citizen wrote:
You're a conspiracy theorist. How can you claim that biking and walking trails are a bad thing? Seriously, some people will take anything positive and turn it into a negative.
And Professor you need to do a recount. 3.
Good Citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Professor Know It All wrote:
recount done. but do you know more than you are telling?
who said that sidewalks, biking trails and walking trails have anything to do with u.n. agenda 21?
certainly not that ignorant yank or myself.
<quoted text>
There was a front page article in the Jonesboro Sun's Sept. 23 edition regarding concern by some citizens about the sharing of terminology in both Agenda 21 and Jonesboro Vision 2030. Wish I could provide a link to the article but our newspaper in not online for everyone to see so no go. Apparently this is a big concern for some around here who see sidewalks and biking trails and evil, fearing an impending car-less society.

Since: Feb 12

Little Rock, AR

#14 Oct 2, 2012
If the entire world embraces agenda 21 except for 1 place, this would be that place. People in this area hate anything that has to do with working together, sharing, and living a sustainable lifestyle.

I've also heard that building pedestrian walkways and bike paths are part of agenda 21. Then again I've also heard that agenda 21 prohibits private land ownership so who knows what to believe.

“ phd in clinical ignorance”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15 Oct 2, 2012
very interesting, thank you.
Good Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a front page article in the Jonesboro Sun's Sept. 23 edition regarding concern by some citizens about the sharing of terminology in both Agenda 21 and Jonesboro Vision 2030. Wish I could provide a link to the article but our newspaper in not online for everyone to see so no go. Apparently this is a big concern for some around here who see sidewalks and biking trails and evil, fearing an impending car-less society.
guest

United States

#16 Oct 2, 2012
How about Agenda Paranoid Schizophrenia? And there are more than 2 of u lunatics out there trust me.
pleeeessssee

United States

#17 Oct 2, 2012
the rest of the world wrote:
Jonesboro is & has been an experiment for Agenda 21. They have used your town to control the public for so long because the people in your area are very submissive. If you have any chance of raising a family & your children & their grand children in a free society, you must educate yourself & fight back. Agenda 21 is a very real thing & it is getting stronger.
put the meth pipe dow....and slowly back away.
cindy
#18 Oct 3, 2012
What else can ya say? Stupidity is deeply rooted in the delta & Jonesboro is the capital.
Guest

Lubbock, TX

#19 Oct 3, 2012
As much as I believe in a group of men in powerful positions around the world seek to control the fate of human kind through subtle means for control of the planets greatest natural resource. US!

This agrnda 21is even farther out there I can't help but laugh
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Oct 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
As much as I believe in a group of men in powerful positions around the world seek to control the fate of human kind through subtle means for control of the planets greatest natural resource. US!
This agrnda 21is even farther out there I can't help but laugh
I'm with you in believing that a group of powerful men would try to control the world. They already do for the most part. However, as Crocop said, I believe Jonesboro would be the very last place to be targeted for anything remotely akin to Agenda 21.

On another note, who's ready to debate tonight?
guest

United States

#21 Oct 3, 2012
Absolutely! So damn silly This is all starting to bring me visions of Austin Powers with his pinky in his mouth. Simmer down the paranoid schizophrenia and take your meds its time now for the debate. OBAMA 2012
fyi

Benton, AR

#22 Oct 3, 2012
the rest of the world wrote:
Jonesboro is & has been an experiment for Agenda 21. They have used your town to control the public for so long because the people in your area are very submissive. If you have any chance of raising a family & your children & their grand children in a free society, you must educate yourself & fight back. Agenda 21 is a very real thing & it is getting stronger.
Visit the Eagle Forum and Alex Jones site. Yes Agenda 21 is very real! No matter who gets into office they are not on the side of the people. The UN and other foreign intities have more say about what goes on the United States than we do. Too late to say we are losing our sovereinty, it's all but gone!
god
#23 Oct 3, 2012
You Jonesboro folks are dumb as shit. My gold fish is smarter than the average Jonesboroian.
guest

United States

#24 Oct 3, 2012
Yep they are like ignorant country bumpkins that don't get into the village often much less civilization. They miss the horse and buggy days and seek to recreate the 19th century. Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mcdonalds on Redwolf 3 min not happy 5
Trump-(don't) Care Kaput 47 min Capt Obvious 41
Democrat City (D.C.) cannibalizing kids in more... 58 min Guest 12
Jason E. Williams 1 hr Lunchbox 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Orange Man is Fake 34,496
News Bill aims to revise 1901 law on taxes 1 hr Guest 21
2006 cotton st 3 hr Guest 2

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages