First Prev
of 8
Next Last
my opinion

Dexter, MO

#1 Sep 29, 2008
What has happened to Chris Castleman? He is the best dressed newscaster or weatherman of any station around. I haven't seen him lately on Kait8. I noticed they have a new week-end man. Has the female been replaced? I miss Chris.
Cindy

Blytheville, AR

#2 Sep 30, 2008
my opinion wrote:
What has happened to Chris Castleman? He is the best dressed newscaster or weatherman of any station around. I haven't seen him lately on Kait8. I noticed they have a new week-end man. Has the female been replaced? I miss Chris.
I agree. Chris was THE BEST they had. Easy on the eyes
History Lesson

Blytheville, AR

#3 Sep 30, 2008
Chris Castleman will be missed. He was better than anybody at that station. I never understood why he was here to begin with. So many people seem to be jealous of him. Of course, folks were jealous of Clinton when he became President, and look what happened after he left?

Blytheville, AR

#5 Oct 3, 2008
my opinion wrote:
He's still in Jonesboro. But rumor has it he's moving to Phoenix, AZ. to go work at a station there.
person

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Oct 4, 2008
Really he went to Phoenix, because I saw him in his car at the intersection of Main and Oak earlier tonight(10-04) around 7
Carol

Blytheville, AR

#8 Oct 6, 2008
person wrote:
Really he went to Phoenix, because I saw him in his car at the intersection of Main and Oak earlier tonight(10-04) around 7
Someone told me he may be going to Arizona..or at least that's the rumor. If so, good for him. He needs to be in a big city. I think he's extremely good looking.
Carol

Blytheville, AR

#9 Oct 6, 2008
person wrote:
And? Your point?
me too

Clarkton, MO

#10 Oct 6, 2008
I wonder why they havent said anything about his leaving. They did on everyone else.
LIVE

Copenhagen, Denmark

#11 Oct 6, 2008
INose

Russellville, AR

#12 Oct 12, 2008
me too wrote:
I wonder why they havent said anything about his leaving. They did on everyone else.
Castleman left. KAIT won an Emmy. They paid $25.99 for it. Heard they got it at PePe's. How much does that Berle Ives K8 reporter weigh? Inquiring minds want to NOSE!!!
INose

Russellville, AR

#13 Oct 12, 2008
my opinion wrote:
He won an EMMY. Is Brandi Hodges one of Jerry's Kids? Who's the fella that looks like LURCH from the Addams Family? Al Sharpton for Prez.

AOL

#14 Oct 12, 2008
He was fired, that's why they didn't announce his leaving. I heard some of his "views" on a few subjects once, and it was probably his mouth that got him canned.
Watcher

Mount Vernon, MO

#15 Oct 12, 2008
Emmy's for KAIT? Who is their competition? Channel 19?
Chris better watch out in Arizona. That sheriff has a tent city for shoplifters.
Watcher

Mount Vernon, MO

#16 Oct 12, 2008
me too wrote:
Did they announce Ron Smiley leaving?
If they did, I missed it.
Stop and Think

Blytheville, AR

#17 Oct 14, 2008
guest wrote:
He was fired, that's why they didn't announce his leaving. I heard some of his "views" on a few subjects once, and it was probably his mouth that got him canned.
Where did hear Mr. Castleman's "VIEWS?" Silence often represents negligence. I'm always suspicious of people who claim they KNOW something, then courageously hide behind "ANONYMOUS."
I've discusssed various issues w/him, and found Castleman to be well educated and articulate. If his words did indeed got him fired, perhaps KAIT doesn't REALLY believe in the 1st amendment. Oddly enough, they allow there right-hand-man to go on perpetual tirades every week, telling WE the audience HOW to think, act, and vote. So who is REALLY providing the LIP SERVICE?
Stop and Think

Blytheville, AR

#18 Oct 14, 2008
Watcher wrote:
Emmy's for KAIT? Who is their competition? Channel 19?
Chris better watch out in Arizona. That sheriff has a tent city for shoplifters.
Read your comment. Incidentally, TENT CITY is a law dog expression that expired in "1980" w/the BOAT REFUGEES in Miami-Dade. I guess we here in Arkansas are 28 years behind?
jojo

Leesville, LA

#19 Oct 14, 2008
I'd like to give ryan vaughn oral.
headinthesand

United States

#20 Oct 14, 2008
Stop and Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your comment. Incidentally, TENT CITY is a law dog expression that expired in "1980" w/the BOAT REFUGEES in Miami-Dade. I guess we here in Arkansas are 28 years behind?
Um...there actually is a tent city somewhere in Arizona. Geez, for the life of me I can't remember what city but anywhooo, the sherrif makes the jailbirds wear pink uniforms or underoos something like that.

“Erkle LaMoar”

Since: Oct 08

Englewood, CO

#21 Oct 14, 2008
headinthesand wrote:
<quoted text> Um...there actually is a tent city somewhere in Arizona. Geez, for the life of me I can't remember what city but anywhooo, the sherrif makes the jailbirds wear pink uniforms or underoos something like that.
Tjats true! I did two years there on a Federal offense. hell, I'm not even supposed to be on a computer anymore.
AZI

Blytheville, AR

#22 Oct 14, 2008
headinthesand wrote:
<quoted text> Um...there actually is a tent city somewhere in Arizona. Geez, for the life of me I can't remember what city but anywhooo, the sherrif makes the jailbirds wear pink uniforms or underoos something like that.
That's proably in the desert on some Indian Rez fool. What in the hell does this have to do w/this thread anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who complained about the cross on ASU football ... 12 min GOD says 498
A/C repair 13 min guest 10
Jordan Dowdy&Krystal Dowdy 34 min Cody 4
Radio DJ Rick Christian 59 min Smitty 54
Michelle Despain sentenced 1 hr Miss Ann Thrope 1
The Proof Ronnie P is really CHM (Mar '13) 1 hr guest 24
29 Percent of Louisiana Republicans 1 hr Guest 9
Tom Cotton (R) leading Mark Pryor (D) 45-40 amo... 2 hr Fo Show 29
Hillary Clinton, " I'm baaack!" 14 hr Fo Show 44
Don't sue ASU! 15 hr Beelzebub 29